It’s called bait and you fell for it

False

KH2 had way better combat but I didn't like the worlds nearly as much

This is the correct opinion

No
Me>You
Yore mom gay

NO INDIANA WORLD JONES

i can't tell you , i stopped the first game after 1 hour, it was garbage.

One thing I hated about KH2 is the linearass worlds. Reminds me of a certain PS3 gen Final Fantasy game that did something similar and sucked dick.

Don't Think Twice is great and I don't understand the hate.

>no Indiana Jones world

I agree, KH1 might be clunkier but KH2 streamlined the fuck out of everything while stripping out the atmosphere/charm, and introduced a clusterfuck of a plot that the series has never recovered from.

I hope KH3's worlds are more interesting to navigate and less handholdy at least. No more invisible barriers preventing you from exploring, no more obvious messages at the top of the screen telling you exactly what to do at all times, etc.

KH1 is the most patrician and kino choice on everything minus fm+'s gameplay.

The first one is the only game in the series that I ever felt like finishing. Even though some of the new worlds they used were nice, the other games were never as charming to me.

are you planning on doing this every thread

Final Mix 2 is the correct choice.

I know your bait but it wont ever happen or a star wars universe.
Sorry.

KH1 was a way better platformer and way more interesting to discover. Items were actually hidden sometimes or hidden behind small puzzles. In KH2 you basically collect every single treasure chest on the way and you literally cannot miss anything except you try to.

KH2 combat system is the best in the series though.

KH2 is my fav game just because of the combat

KH1 had a better story (because it wasn't a cluster fuck) and better level design
KH2 had better combat

Can we all agree that Chain of Memories is a pile of trash?

>play kh 1.5 hd on emulator
>playing perfectly
>sound just vanishes randomly
roo

>those trophies
>bring Sora and Riku to level 99 for no reason
>make 500 decks
>difficulties didn't stack before the PS4 version
Jesus Christ. And then BbS managed to be WORSE than CoM.

It had a pretty good story and the game play was different and fun

KH < KH2

story was great

Aside the fact that they literally rehashed every world and storyline from the first game i thought it was alright. Especially for a gameboy game.

Same. I've replayed and finished KH1 more times than I can remember, while I didn't even bother finishing CoM, KH2 or BBS because they're all awful.

KHI had better worlds and a insanely better story. KHII had better combat, but I didn't really like the worlds, and the stories... Felt like a direct-to-video Disney sequel in video game form. Holy shit, you could observe Disney transforming into the corporate monstrosity it is today just from playing it. For that alone I'll always prefer KHI.

it's been so long since I played KH1, but I remember playing the remix for 2 some time back and realizing each world is just 4-5 small connected areas. I don't know what I expected, but it felt really cramped. Was that how KH1 was?

Yes.

Not every world. Tarzan is gone.

Nah 1 definitely had bigger worlds. I kind of like to think that once Sora grew up a bit the worlds got smaller to him, like when you're a kid and the world seem like a big place.

They're ARPGs, not platformers.

Nah, 2 had bigger worlds for sure. You're probably just thinking of Hollow Bastion, which really isn't as big as you're remembering.