Its making a comeback

Its making a comeback.

"no`'

>Base game is STILL $60
>$40 Season Pass
It can make all the comebacks it wants, I ain't spending $100 on that shit.

*breaths in*

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. NO!

When are they adding pirates?

the last 10 people playing this game are on /vg/. Do not be fooled by these posts because the game is absolutely dead and the "anticipated patch" didn't even fix the fundamental issues with the game.

The fact the /vg/ general is still alive is shocking how badly did they delude themselves?

What's wrong with this game?

I really wanna play this just waiting for a good deal

>the game is absolutely dead
>4788 peak concurrent players as of the last 24 hours
Not great numbers, but certainly not dead.

Its pretty comfy actually. Games not liked enough so no namefags are interested in us. However we have no drawfags also I like how there is a general that is against getting a discord/teamspeak/IRC for once.

>He thinks pc stats matter

Combat feels slower than last season and isn't balance still out of wack?

Its faster you idiot. Parries are not OP anymore

stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllll sixxxxxxxxxxxxxxtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy doooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

for a year old multiplayer online game with nothing but short 10 minute matches.

No fuckin thanks.

to be absolutely fair tho the DLC can all be bought with in-game currency in about a week if you do your dailies n shit.

I said feel and conq is playing bongos on everyone's head with her shield

holy shit if true thats awesome

I wanna get this game so badly. Is this just Sup Forums hatin' as usual? I know its ubisoft but this game is cool

also $60 why yall not buy it used then

They had a sale maybe a week ago where the Base game was 20 and the Base game + season pass was 30

>TFW these newfags can't bother to get games on sale and then buy it when a thread pops up

>$30
Still to expensive, tbqh.

For Honor seems like one of those games you burn out on after 20 hours.

>Still no free weekend
>Still $60
>Still $100 if you actually want the whole game

kek I'll pass

It's like a fighting game, you'll get the length you put into the game. If you decide to not learn how to play better, the game will stagnate and you won't feel like playing more.

>Had multiple chances to buy the game cheap
>kek's along like a newfag.

Nobody will play this when bannerlord comes out in 2040 or something

>It's like a fighting game,
So its trash, then.

I mean if you dislike fighting games like a pleb.

>For Honor seems like one of those games you burn out on after 20 hours.

You're either going to burn out after one session or you're going to be playing it regularly. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground.

>Try to play after dedicated servers come out
>Takes several minutes to even find a match
>Every single match I get is in progress with my team being all bots
>Still getting disconnect errors when joining some games

I want to like this game, but it's not letting me.

The game is just aight. Lots of fucky buggy bullshit happens. Don't take it too seriously. If you don't have a friend willing to pick it up with you you'll definitely burn out quickly unless your a big fighting game fan and like to overanalize everything. There's just not much there for casuals.

I've never seen a sale as states but I bought a key from some russian on g2a for 20 bucks so that's probably where that came from.

Fighting games are a chore to play, only masochists and autists enjoy them.

well you're clearly too weak to play this game, go back to your single player RPGs.

You don't have to treat For Honor as a fighting game. Just play Dominion and stay away from Duel.

Did anyone here ever play Rakion Online? Thats what this game reminds me of. I haven't played it tho

I'd rather spend an hour having fun than an hour working to 'git gud' at a dying game.

Eh, even so it just seems kind of shallow content-wise. I'm looking at the list of game modes right now and it just seems like the same one mode repeated 4 times, just with different team sizes.