How broken will he be once he is in DBF?

How broken will he be once he is in DBF?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/anime/2018/02/27/dragon-ball-super-vegeta-transformation-new-name-saiyan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ESTOS ES EL FIN, JIREN

nigga this ain't xenoverse.

Since El Hermano was shown in the anime, will he make it in the game?

>Quatro Gokus
No mas Goku y Vegetas

Jesus fuck, don't tell me the spics will be right again.

>broken
you saw what xenoverse 2 did to him

What did they do ?

>SSG: Red hair
red flames are hot
>SSB: Blue hair
blue flames are hotter
>mastered UI: white hair
white flames are hottest

can someone give me a quick rundown of his blanco form? from what i saw with his previous Instinct form it was basically just "press X to win". is this form any different?

El Tio > El Hermano

i believe he can attack while dodging at the same time.

I still can't believe this fucking youtube series is a thing, christ it's far superior to the way Super is going to end on.

Is his name El Hermano de Jiren?

Previous form was all defense with no offense, hit attacks did no actual damage to the opponent, this one is a combo of attack and defense, so actively dodging while also attacking without distraction/anything else getting in the way. It's basically just auto pilot fight mode in a 1v1.

>far superior to the way Super is going to end on
Happy memeing!

Why isn't he Blanco? That's just gay old UI

Xenoverse Tres when?

I have a theory

Ultra Instinct causes Goku's body to move without thinking, and react virtually on it's own, HOWEVER it is actually just a technique, so there isn't any lore or mythology related reason for Goku to be getting a new form (at least not yet) But what if Ultra Instinct is Goku's body automatically activating every transformation he's ever had, from Oozaru to SSGSS, and even Kaio-Ken. This also explains why the form looks so much like SSG and causes Goku to have Oozaru roars

Was a big fan of Super, awesome that Goku achieved the ACTUAL UI to surpass his limits and beat Jir-
No wait nevermind, Jiren gets a huge power up next episode which makes Goku's Oozaru anger made UI mastery fucking useless.
Cool show
10/10 writing for the final 3 episodes.

It practically works exactly as power levels but with "technique" slapped on it

Come get some of this glowing.

>he can attack while dodging at the same time

sometime around the new movie

You see it's like how King Crimson works

you've never even seen two of those three episodes.

The nigga fucking absorbed a spiral galaxy

We TTGL now

I like Jiren.

So now that Goku has got this new white-haired "Don't think, feel" powerup form that allows perfect offense and defense, what kind of bullshit is going to be necessary for the next arc's villain to be even remotely a threat?

AYYYYY

And yet I already know they'll be fucking awful judging by the preview for next episode and how this previous one went with all the reused animation and still shots.
How the fuck could they satisfyingly wrap this up in 2

shit is done son

so he removes your memory of an action with the action still playing out?

i imagine that the next villian (whenever that would be) would either know it himself or know something similar

Main guess is that Goku fucks off with Whis to train with the angels now that he has UI so whatever's next will focus on (most likely) Vegeta or just be some time skip bullshit.

There isn't a next arc.

>jiren finally lost his shirt

took so long

he's basically a mix of Batman and Superman

this whole arc is Toriyama's answer to the endless Goku vs Superan debate

makes sense Jiren is more like Batman in personality and origin though since Goku's origin is already Supeman's

>next arc

oh user......

jirens anus drilled in 1 week

Seeing as how Vegeta's tired of just getting the same things as Goku, what do you think he'll get that'll allow him to catch up for all of five minutes before he inevitably jobs again?

>I already know
no you really don't

If he just had a little more stamina and didn't take 30% more damage I think he'd be fine honestly.

Super Saiyan Blue 2 electric bugaloo

>goku's new form is him becoming a GLOWING GOD
>vegeta becomes a magical girl
my sides will never recover

>Next arc
lmao shit is over dude, last episode in two weeks, finally

I don't know how someone can be so deluded but please, tell me how they could possibly redeem themselves in 40 minutes worth of airtime to wrap up the story.

It already happened tho

>I don't know how someone can be so deluded

so where does your story go when your MC has attained pure energy level?

the ultra SSJB not SSJB2

That was just mastered blue, similar to how super saiyan has 4 "stages"

Jiren wins and wishes for a bottle of ice, cold, Dr Pepper.

The fucking mexican memes have better animation than super, this is just pitiful

the boruto route

Feel free to answer the question though.

planet salada SoL arc with uni6 saiyans then seinen angel war arc with la madre

the fucking anime girl eyes kill me. I love it so much

>mastered blue
no it's not, that's a manga-only thing,
>Ultra SSJB
No it's not, it is essentially SSJB2, however it's called Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Evolution

Evolution as in, next step. This isn't a stage, it's a new transformation

comicbook.com/anime/2018/02/27/dragon-ball-super-vegeta-transformation-new-name-saiyan/

It takes all colors to make a rainbow.
'cept black.
There's no black in a rainbow.

Considering the rumor is that Super will end with him meeting Uub, he passes what he's learned along now that no one can beat him anymore.

In the trash, just like it should have fucking 30 years ago.
Fags are enamored by One Piece because they think it's the best adventure manga and whatever, but I know Toriyama could have made something even better had he not been chained to milk this cow for so long. I feel sorry for him.

it ends

Jiren Sin Camisa is now canon. The spics are fucking prophetic.

To be fair One Piece deserves the praise pure to being entertaining and creative for 30 years, as opposed to most things. Including jojo.

yes thats the same thing as SSJ ultra, physically bigger and stronger, a step in the right direction, evolution w.e, but not SSJ2

More like he attacks without even needing to show visible moments.

one piece is shit

One zenny has been deposited into your bank account

It's also borrowing all of Super's best animation and using nothing but.

Me too, everyone but us is retarded

god damn I fucking love these dumbass mexican memes

>yes thats the same thing as SSJ ultra
why? because he has bigger muscles? what kind of logic is this? did you miss the fact his aura is different, his hair is sharper, the blue is darker, and his eyes are different?

>a step in the right direction and an evolution are the same thing
no they aren't

Its literally called a TRANSFORMATION, I already linked you the article. This isn't up for debate at this point anymore.

He finally passes the mantle of responsibility because he can't always beat everyone all the time and expect peace after he's gone

Yet still more compelling and well edited (with less filler re-used in episode shots) than Super.
FUNNY

user I..

He gets even stronger and beats el grande padre.

I want to fuck Jiren.

He wont do that, even from the beginning, his character was "Keep fighting stronger people, even if it means putting everything at risk"

Fucker cares more about his ego than the goddamn universe he resides in

Agreed. Torimaya is a way better writer than that hack Oda.

>Its literally called a TRANSFORMATION, I already linked you the article. This isn't up for debate at this point anymore.
Not him, but you're a fucking retard. It's never refereed to as a transformation in Japanese, just an evolution of SSB the same as they talked about Super Vegeta.

>bigger muscles
like SSJ Ultra?
>his hair is sharper
like SSJ Ultra?

You're not really helping your arguement mate

Nowhere, it's gunna end in a few episodes.

ToP was narratively awful and was just a framing device for power ups and fights, there's nothing left for them to do and nowhere to go. Super had an entertaining run. Not a good one, but a fun one.

Meh, there are better things out there. Hunter x Hunter is way better, but it is true that One Piece is somewhat consistent in quality, and that IS remarkable.

>implying he wouldn't be the one doing the fucking

you can look at a side by side of USSJB and USSJ and see how they are quite literally the same thing except blue is beyond being limited in speed, or, you can be a huge fucking faggot and link dokkan card battle offbrand websites that say nothing definitive. the choice is yours

We've all seen how it went the last time he tried, didn't we?

A tight chiseled butt like that needs plowing

>that time when Android 18 raped Future Gohan and uploaded the footage to LiveLeak

Hes too fundamentally broken to be put in the game

>that time when Android 18 raped Future Gohan

In which sense?

The universe wouldn't last 2 seconds without Goku.

Does Gohan exist just to job?

I wish i could see the reactions to people who still dont know super is ending.

>No one can beat him now
But the angels and grand priest can use ultra instinct as well while having a substantially higher base power level than the Gods of Destruction.

his fight at the end of the new xenoverse campaign was fun

Are you implying Goku can't become stronger?

daily reminder that Mr. Popo taught Goku the basics of UI way back during Dragonball

He won't be because Fighterz has actual balance.