March 5th 2010

March 5th 2010
;-;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-CSZDbKuL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP

Never forget

>we will never get a P3 remake with the P5 engine.

F

start dancing

KAZE NO KOE

We probably will, since ATLUS would want to milk the Persona franchise as much as possible. The series is like a bizarro cow. The more you squirt out of it, the more milk it gets in it's udders.

>cradled by shoehorned no effort waifubait
truly a sad way to go

You just can`t have a nice thread can you?

where do you think we are

He died for your sins
Have some respect user

So do you think they’re going to revive him in a spinoff or have as a plot point in the next game

Thanks for reminding me op

I think we will, Dancing Moon Night could be testing the waters for it. In any case, they would be able to reuse a lot of the assets, especially since it seems to have a wide variety of stages from P3 and not too many completely new locations.

He's going to stay dead, or if he does come back it won't happen in any Persona game. It'll be an offhand comment like "Elizabeth will eventually succeed"

IF YOU WANNA BATTLE THEN LET'S TAKE IT TO THE STREET

>Playing through P3FES now
>already know he dies
>seeing more of it just gives me this weird feeling
I can't even really describe it. I'm content, but still didn't want to see more of the thing that already got spoiled. It's been 14 years, I know, so it shouldn't be spoilered.
Become the silence?

How far are you into the game?

The answer boyo, xdxdxd

10/11, I believe. Quetzalcoatl kicks all of the ass and so does Thor.

P3s ending is overrated
It definitely was not sad

Minus Persona 1 and 2

Who?

How was it not sad?

it was not SAD but it really was sad

God damn the movies are so pretty. It's a shame how boring 2 and 3 are though since those are some of the best parts of the game.

>youtube.com/watch?v=I-CSZDbKuL4 starts playing
>Tears don't stop flowing

I didn't really mind 2 and kinda like it, but oh boy was 3 bad. I could give less of a fuck about Ryoji besides the point he need to play in the games, but the movies were really fucking pretty.

KIMI WA NE

I didnt give a shit when he died. Easily the worst protag from 3-5.