Be me

> Be me.
> 32 year old man.
> Bachelor Degree
> Married
> Still game whenever I can.
> Go to Gamestop to get some Steam cards
> Only two people inside is a Gamestop Employee and a skinny early 20 something with a trilby
> Pick up Steam card
> Strike casual conversation with clerk.
> Mention I plan to buy some Fallout 4 DLC
> Soyboy McTrilby lets out a scoff
> Says something about me being a pleb
> I look to him.
> Tell him I play games to relax and ask why he's so offended.
> He just shakes his head and goes back to looking at shelf.
> Clerk gives me a look that tells me McTrilby comes to this store a lot.
> I buy my card and leave.

Was this kid any of you? What is it with you being so offended by one's taste in video games?

I'm confused as to why you buy Steam Cards? Surely a married 32yr old should have access to a credit card or PayPal account. Why go to GameStop at all, but I guess when you made up the story you didn't consider that.

I'm weird in that I like going to stores to buy stuff related to games. For some reason it's more satisfying to me to get the cards than buy directly off Steam.

Seriously these cards are gifts for kids

Actually his wife keeps hold of their funds and when he does the chores around the house or gets a vasectomy or takes the wife's son soccer practice she rewards him with a nice allowance.

>credit card or PayPal account
>giving the digital jew access to your shekel hoard

32years old letting some shitty clerk get away with this shit when you could have his job in a second for that shit maybe you shouldnt be such a pussy to begin with

Yeah, god forbid a clerk looks at a customer. Are you a woman?

The clerk wasn't the person who called him a pleb, retard.

I have an excel exam tomorrow. Why are I still on Sup Forums?

>excel exam

Since when there are exams for Excel?

>what is reading comprehension
OP you are a faggot. As pathetic as that guy was, you're still mad he made fun of your shit taste. You're free to play shitty games but at least pirate them.
And this is coming from someone who only play Caesar3 and Tropico.

>> 32 year old man.
>> Pick up Steam card

you are the plebest.

What exactly do marriage and a bachelor's degree have to do with any of this shit?

Any reason is good for an insecure beta male to act all like he is superior to someone.

i steal phones from work and trade them in at gamestop for steam cards that i use on games that i play at work

>endorsing the DLC scam system
You're a pleb and pretty much the problem.

>not walking over and shoving him
>not bullying betaboy until he feels alienated in his home turf and never comes back
wasted opportunities, op

he got enough good husband points and her wife's bf gave him enough money to buy a steam card

To show he is not some neet loser.

This. If any of this hogwash is true you OP missed a real opportunity to take some massive faggot down a few pegs in the only place he'd have the balls to give anyone shit about anything.

Of course this is assuming OPs fake story is true.

>people who think soy is funny think fallout 4 is a good video game
I swear you guys prove yourselves to be massive lolcows more by the day.

Around these parts I just make the opposite assumption when someone goes out of their way to broadcast how well they've sorted their life out.

>> Be me.
яeddit is that way sir

Because Soyboy McTrilby was right. Fallout 4 is a shitty game and it's your fault you you even mentioned it. Every time I go to GameStop I pick up what I need and GTFO quick. You're the normalfaggot in this situation.

>Why are I still on Sup Forums?

Good thing it's not a grammar test.

It's some bullshit subject I have to do as part of studying Accounting.

Luckily I'm studying Accounting so I only need to be good with numbers.

>Putting a space before you type your dumb greentext story
Fucking Reddit format

Black or Mexican?

wow nice blog faggot i totally care dude

why do people make up these stupid self-masturbatory power fantasy stories to post on Sup Forums and more importantly why do people always believe them?

>Buying and playing Fallout 4
>Buying DLC for a Bethesda game
Yeah, you deserved it. You may not be a "pleb" but you're actively contributing to the cancer killing video games.

Microsoft Office certification. It is an actual thing and I don’t know if I should be proud or ashamed that I have it since it helped me get my current job.

Why in the fuck would anyone ever buy a steam card?

>Soyboy McTrilby lets out a scoff

I am 34 married and go to store to buy retail games and i would laugh too if I see someone around my age buying a steam card for fallout 4 dlc.
I would assume you still live in your parent basement.

this desu
i've seen people on here brag about having friends, as if they're some rare commodity

You live a sad fruitless life and I pity you.

Living a life helping others and always striving for greatness is an absolute gift that you don't experience. Pretty sad. Sorry for you.

this thread is SAD

That’s not how ethos works

i've got your fruit right here, cuck

fpbp

> 32 year old man.
> Bachelor Degree
> Married
> Still game whenever I can.
why was this necessesary

Are you new?

OP BTFO
You can go back now >>>reddit