Fire Emblem

Rank each one.

I want to lick Veronica's flat chest.

Veronica's game > everything else

>rank
I think the best ranking systems were the ones with just characters + turncount. I felt like the stuff like funds rank, ORKO rank, exp rank, etc. forced a more boring, limited playstyle without really adding to tactical complexity.

>tfw Veronica's game is more fun than almost all of the mainline FE games combined.

>best game
FE0

>good games
FE1, FE3, FE4, FE6, FE7, FE9, FE12

>decent games
FE2, FE5, FE8, FE10, FE11, FE13, FE14B, FE14C, FE15, FEH

>bad games
FE14R, TMS, FEW

14C > 10 > 12 > 6 > 7 > 11 > 8 > 9 > 13 > 15

Never played 1-5 and don't care about BR and REV.

Sonya is my waifu!

So, do you guys think the Askr Trio will ever get weapon refines? I kinda wanted to invest in them in hopes that they do eventually.

Don'y bully Orochi, she's one of the most likable characters in Hoshido

Eventually.

Speaking of refines, I got a Chrom. Is he any good?

I'd say so. All the falchions are pretty good now.

Probably someday

In the meantime my Sharena is pretty great with a refined Slaying Lance

I would have thought they'd get one for the anniversary, but nope. Maybe when they finally get to Ice Namek.

Shadows of Valentia is the best of all 3ds FE games

Tms is not a bad game.

THIS!!
And Sonya is the best girl in SOV.

Is crazy celica worth trying to get or should I start saving for veronica

Depends on who you want more if you're not gonna whale.

>CYL gauntle is coming up
>Still won't be able to pull a single Ephraim

4 > 6 > 15 > 9 > 12 > 5 > 8 > 11 > 7
Haven't played RD yet.

13 > BR = CQ > RV

I have a thing for blonde lolis named, of all things, veronica.

But permanent yandere face and -7 speed is so appealing

If you have 9 so high up you should definitely go for 10.
Balance is pretty shocking,story is mediocre, and supports are non-existent, but thanks to the maps, scenarios, and strong starting point from 9 it ended up being my favourite one

That is an oddly specific fetish. Veronica doesn't fit the bill though as she's not blonde.

Since I'm saving for Veronica, I'm gonna be biased and say save for Veronica. It's the smart choice.

She's at least platinum blonde I think.

Still need to play Warriors

Echoes is the best.

Your tier list is full of shit.

if this is based on maps only, sure.

if you take the whole thing into consideration, echoes should be higher, conquest lower (unfortunately; the story is THAT BAD), and SMTxFE higher (game was fucking good)

Hopefully CYL 2 will allow another free pick

I've played all the handheld games but I don't feel like I could order them all in one group

Of the 3DS games, I'd say Awakening>Echoes>Fates.

Awakening was my first so I'm probably a little biased, Fates wasn't really that bad, I liked the characters and the gameplay was fun, but man is the story so god awful it brings it down a notch.

New Mystery>Shadow Dragon, New Mystery is pretty much just everything about SD but improved to me

SS>7>6, I liked all the GBA ones, but not as much as the other two eras. SS also has my favorite villain of the series.

I also played TMS, and I'd rank that as maybe my 2nd favorite overall after Awakening.

Heroes is really fun too of course.

>PoR god tier
>fucking RD anywhere above mid tier
Dumb Telliusfag.

Who do you think will be the B!Lyn of CYL2?

I wanna hug that sheep.

PoR is objectively the best FE game, all the mechanics are perfect, there's multiple objectives, the main character isnt a prissy prince and actually has character growth, mostly all characters are useable, western version normal is a little easy, hard mode is the original normal

>God Tier
5, 6, 9
>High Tier
3, 4, 11, 14 (Conquest gameplay)
>Mid Tier
7, 8
>Low Tier
10, 13, 15
>Shit
2, 12, 14 (Conquest everything besides gameplay, Birthright / Revelation everything)

Veronica.

What was wrong with 12?

>6
>the biggest mess is god tier

i would agree if they do a remake and fix all the problems like >the main lord promotes at the end of the game

lmao

Your taste upsets me.

Considering in their eyes like Lyn got the most votes (they didn't combine Ike's votes and they refer to her as the most popular), Hector will be the B!Lyn.

The new donut steels are fags, especially Kris, fuck Kris and everything he stands for
It probably shouldn't be as low as Shit but there's no reason to play it over 3 because fuck Kris he's a faggot
Great maps and great units
Just because the main lord is shit doesn't mean the game is
Understandable

Kris larping out the story to TF2 doesn't make 12 a bad game

the game is wank though and Roy isnt shit he just promotes at the end

>not enough promotion items
>6 million characters when you can only use 10-12
>dialogue makes no sense cause of fan translations

it literally needs a remake and it will be one of the best games but it's just "good" as it is now

15 has problems but is a move into the right directions.
Atleast we have support conversations which reflect the characters and the world they live in unlike in the other 3ds games.

Echoes is considered FE15?

>god tier
non existent
>great
>good
8,10,14C,15
>okay
the rest

>Yet another Fire Emblem thread

All this shit taste ITT. KILL YOURSELVES FAGGOTS.

Shadow Dragon and New Mystery are remakes and are considered 11 and 12

Where's Cipher?

Also what's with all the fucking FE6 appreciation lately?

Stupid Jugdralfag

All I found was a Heroes general
btw Heroes is garbage

>tfw some gook mobage will get Japanese voice options PER character alongside gook and english before FEH even gets dual audio despite both games launching in 2017
>tfw gook mobage is even less jewish and isn't using flash chibis and has better animated models than Echoes

How is this possible?

fuck off back to /feg/

I got attached to a vampire npc I made, who worked as a liaison between a beary angry scotch gangrel, the turncoat of many colors brit brujah, and the world's most ntr'd foppish french knight, It was good times

>Reinhardt and Wrys with everyone else
13 had dual audio. 14 and 15 didn't. No idea why they stopped.

>all the mechanics are perfect
Bexp is too easy to abuse and you simply get too much of it. Some weapons types don't get S rank weapons. Forging is too cheap especially with the insane amount of gold you get. In jap it's literally broken with having the ability to get 255 crit on everything. Removing skills which delete them is retarded and limits customization unlike future titles. Effective weapons are dogshit, like worthless. Earth and Dark supports are OP, adding up to a +40 avoid in a game where enemy units have shit stats. Paladins are the most OP they have ever been, wielding 4 weapon types and having the best stat caps. Skills are imbalanced as fuck with many of them being useless or game breaking (wrath + resolve). The game is too EP phase unlike its sequel for example, most of the time you're watching enemy units bash into your units. It being too easy is a major problem, if a tactic game doesn't require tactics then that's a issue up front.
>there's multiple objectives
Most games have side objectives.
>mostly all characters are useable
Because the game is incredibly easy but other games also have decent unit balance

Which red-green cav pair is your favorite?

Warriors is fun

Warriors is fucking boring.

I never liked Red Green cavs. I prefer the superior Orange and Green cavs.

Alan and Lance.

It's weird seeing Stahl so serious.

>Another bonus hour for Takomeme

DON'T MIND IF WE DO

Better?

He is the confusing FE character. Wonder what they were thinking when making him.

>birthright is good tier
>awakening is mid tier
are you having a giggle?

BR is better then Awakening you serious?

they're both around the same amount of quality, but for slightly different reasons.

How the fuck is Birthright a tier above Awakening when they're both mediocre?

>TMS
>bad
It's better than any FE game.

I haven't played them all but here goes

Top Tier
FE9, FE8
Good Tier
FE7, FE10, FE11
Shit Tier
FE6, FE12

Not Echoes and Gaiden > Echoes and Gaiden

There isn't appreciation as such. Like most the games you have people that like it and people who absolutely hate it depending on what you like in an Fe game

Sain and Kent or Oscar and Kieran

FE9, FE11
Good
FE10, FE8, FE15, FE12, FE14-C
At Least It's Fun Tier
FE13
Trash
FE14-B

>Rev not even mention
Kek

Sonya is my wife.

Only posted the ones I've played, and even the most hardcore of Fates fans seem to hate Rev. Not gonna drop money or even time on that.

Veronica is gonna grow up into a titty monster!

Glad to see you're here too, wife-user

fuck off spic

I want to bully waifufags.

The only things that 12 does worse than 3 are the donut steels and the forced prologue on higher difficulties.

FE4 had the best story but suffered in the gameplay department, 14C had the best gameplay at the cost of a godawful story, and FE9 was the best mix of both gameplay and story.

Redpill me on why everyone likes FE6 all of a sudden? I didn't despise it or anything, but I like accuracy not being garbo.

They don't. It's just secondaries and smashfags

Always liked it despite its irritating nature sometimes.

The originals are still the best.

I'll always enjoy the classic archetypes and general plot and game flow of FE1, and FE6 just feels like a better version of that.

doesnt capture the shit eating facial expressions

>actually good
4, 7, 8

>worth playing
marth's games and their remakes, fates (conquest), 5, 6

>shit
everything else

>kys tier
heroes

>>actually good
>7
?

>4 better than 5
(lol

you're right, i have mixed feelings about it, and i think it's pretty overrated but overall still a decent game and better than a lot of the other entries.

Those top two greentexts are in the wrong order.