Was banning chibi the right thing to do for the speedrunning community?

Was banning chibi the right thing to do for the speedrunning community?

Attached: 1459781428130.jpg (580x610, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=69kQBv3Gql8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N_OSmMhrIhE
youtu.be/769-A-efpEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who

I don't know him, but banning a faggot is a right think, right?

story pls

who? also is that a man?

Whom

OP you gotta remember 90% of Sup Forums came here in 2016 so they dont remember this

The community is shit anyways

who?

I DON'T LIKE THAT JUMP

He cheated multiple times, got caught cheating, and acted like a complete faggot all the time.

>The cheating speedrunner who we would all appreciate if he was quiet from now on actually fell for the trap meme

I thought they already unbanned him?

what is a man?

why do we care?

Because he liked that jump

Yes.

We don't, Im just informing the guy who asked.

Who's the hot girl?

I would really prefer it if you were quiet.

Did you just bloody meme on me?

Caveman was a little too harsh if you ask me. Chibi literally has autism. You can tell when somebody legitimately has autism right away. Caveman could’ve politely asked Chibi to keep the chatter to a minimum, as not a single other person was talking. Instead Caveman saw an opportunity to make a passive remark towards an autistic person and I think that’s really lame

>girl

t. chibi

He didn't get banned for the Tomba commentary. He got banned for cheating at paper mario you fucks. Why would you let a known cheater continue submitting runs to a leaderboard?

Not Chibi, just somebody who’s been socially outed a lot in the past to where I’ve grown an empathetic bone for it. Chibi literally shut down when he got the hint, and Caveman wasn’t giving any implications beforehand, at least none that an autistic person would be able to pick up on. Any normal person can see that Caveman is uncomfortable, but to an autistic person they literally have no concept of this until it’s in their face and too late. Any comment would’ve worked, but Caveman felt like being a bully

why is there a community for speedrunning

People naturally gravitate towards others with similar interests. I thought about starting to speedrun and shit if only because it seems fun to race people at games and shit, though I never would its just a thought.

well in medieval times these people would just be weird outcasts living away from everyone, but with internet they are allowed to meet up and obsess over stupid shit no one else cares about

Like most communitys they gather and share info

Only problem is AGDQ has made it huge and popular to speedrun, now its massive horrible community

because mental hospitals all got defunded in the 80s and these people have nowhere to go

Attached: basedcaveman.png (744x824, 31K)

People can learn from their mistakes

yeah but normalfags don't make them into communities
they are outcasts for a reason

>cheating

Excuse me, it's the Human Element.

who is she? any sauce ?

>medieval times
>speedrunners might as well be vilified alchemists or goblins
>only alternative is reading the Bible, eating mead and doing your chores
I think I would rather hang out with the speedrunners

Woah...

not him but
personally i would prefer if you would be quiet.

t. chibi

Seriously, you can watch the stream and the body language before caveman said that remark was pretty obviously there, even in the things caveman said before.

When you meet someone you can't automatically assume they are autistic, you assume they are normal, ironically coming from the GDQ community.

What is your favorite awkward chibi moment anons?
either of these do it for me
m.youtube.com/watch?v=69kQBv3Gql8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N_OSmMhrIhE

Attached: 1520375240567.jpg (960x960, 59K)

more than likely, the weirdo autists that no one likes would probably be the monks or priests themselves, and spend their lives studying biblical texts. when you're autistic, you can pretend god is just as autistic as you are, and therefore your friend. also, biblical texts have a lot of dogma to argue over, which scratches that 'tism itch

Why post his old gf?

Attached: 31.jpg (960x1280, 211K)

Thet banned him cause he cheated, knowing how much autism is required to be a speedrunner i dont blame him.

>Swimming in make up
Metal health issues detected

Why the fuck does everyone have a girlfriend but me?

>underage

people don't recognise the guy that failed to do a star jump

Your weak jawline probably doesn't help

looks like it's just acne/scarring cover up ackshually

The body language of everyone around him was just screaming "Shut the fuck up!"

It's not everybody else's job to modify their behaviour, it's up to the autist.

go back to /cgl/ roastie

youtu.be/769-A-efpEE

i tell people to shut up or stop frequently because i'm not a fucking pussy who is afraid of anyone, but also i work out so there's that
you people need to grow some balls if someone's bothering you or shut up and take it in the ass like you normally do before you whine about the activity on youtube or livejournal or some shit
i just hate pussies unless it's attached to a fine lady

no. a good example of the wrong thing is pic related

Attached: 1499438401603.jpg (862x853, 140K)

>making fun of acne scarring is indicative of roastie now

yeah the problem with that is that people tend to feel insulted when you do that so they'll slowly start to ostracize you from their social circles. i've been somewhat blunt to semi-friends in the past, and i hear from closer friends that they were hurt by my words so i've dialed down on it. i do still tell random strangers to shut up if they annoy me, though

I’m not trying to argue that Chibi should be able to run his mouth and be as autistic as he wants. I’m just saying that I think Caveman could’ve handled it a lot more nicely. He wasn’t malicious, didn’t attack the guy, but he waited until his patience grew thin and kinda acted childish. If he had addressed it beforehand, instead of just going
>....yyyup
It could’ve gone a lot more smoothly.
>but people’s body language!
Again, something an autistic person literally can’t pick up on. My roommate is autistic theyre really clean and pay their rent literally all that matters, and before being exposed to it I was totally ignorant of the shit that just flies over their head

Do you think all those trannies hook up and fuck in massive woman orgies in those hotel rooms at AGDQ

Post your face and I will tell you why

you sound like a little bitch. you have to bring out the fact that you work out to immediately back up how you're "not pussy"

i know you can't even fight, you're a little faggot trying to find a reason to be tough. this board is hilarious.

Attached: 1514503516127.png (306x290, 3K)

i'd really prefer if you'd be quiet

virginman
>shakes his hands funny
>does not dress properly for event
>"p-please be quiet"
chadbi
>has never played tomba in his life
>cheats whenever he pleases
>invites himself onto the couch, virginman is too beta to get him out right away
>tons of funny jokes
>"I DIDN'T REALIZE SUPER MARIO BROS U GOT HERE!"

no one cares about this autist

listen here woman, i don't want to hear about how your day was, if your feeling sad and far or any vagina politics.

Just go back

I don’t think you do it anywhere near as much as you’re trying to convey. People probably tell you to shut the fuck up right back. I get that this website influences you but I think you’re trying a little too hard to come off tough on an anonymous image board

>yeah the problem with that is that people tend to feel insulted when you do that
so?
>they'll slowly start to ostracize you from their social circles
social circles are for cliquey idiots, people don't need social circles unless they're losers who need like-minded peeps

if you guys complain about something but never do anything about it except whine about it on twitter, you think that looks any better than telling them to shut up in person? no, you just looked like twofaced mongrel AND a faggot AND a coward
t. pussy
i regularly stick my giant thick dick in you

oopsie someone's a little bitter :)

you're a pussy nigga and you wouldn't last anywhere other than whatever white state you're from

it's very obvious

those fake smiles and empty dead eyes

>massive woman orgies
>woman

t. giant vagina the size of a hallway
village bicycle of all chad dicks

No.
>someone with more experience than me REEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Attached: FCE18AAD-9ACA-4ABE-BBE6-4BF4033E58C6.gif (205x211, 1.38M)

damn has Chibi been working out?

Its not the world population's job to cater to the minority, if autists want to join in on humanity they have to conform to at least the basics of human interaction. Stop asking the world to be a padded white cell.

>woman

Attached: 1499454964623.png (268x236, 94K)

nice meme post

enjoy flexing on anonymous imageboards how you "work out" and therefore aren't pussy by default

fucking pussy ass nigga lol irl

Freudian slip, I was supposed to type Roman

Attached: 1423943146993.gif (400x400, 172K)

did he do something recently to get banned? he wasn't banned before

oh i get it, you're some socially maladjusted dipshit who thinks being a dickhead is the same as being badass. no reason to reply any further.

I enjoyed thine jump, peasant

t. giant penis parking hole for making babies
damn son you are a baby boomer

You know people who come from tough areas that have embodied it don’t really talk about it, they just kinda do it and act it. You’re a pussy who’s overcompensating and explaining himself to people who couldn’t give less of a fuck. Get back in place little bitch

>only women know what acne is and how to use makeup
>>>/r9k

Attached: 1503840378567.jpg (480x456, 43K)

oh you're a giant two-faced twat who thinks complaining and insulting people on twitter for drama sake is better than just shutting the thing down at the root
go stare at a blank wall johnny cage

Anyway, thanks for making me imagine the stench of a dozen fat trannies fucking in a room

Well for one, you're posting on Sup Forums.

t. overcompensating twitter complainer
go pretend you were the gentleman on facebook

Soyboy detected

calm down there lad, i thought you didn't care about social interaction.

Dude you don’t have to cater to fucking anything it’s called having patience and being a considerate person. Jesus fucking christ how far gone are you? No wonder you faggots are social outcasts

Attached: D195992F-37D5-4BEB-ABEF-8D763A865BCF.jpg (320x287, 20K)

Speedlifting.

Im sorry but its probably true user

We men are disgusting beings

Why do you think trannies transition in the first place?

t. words in mouth
show me the line where i said social interaction was bad you misreading invalid
oh so he's crossfit

Listen here, Children of the roast
There are two of you now, why don't you pair up like your going to the toilet and leave the thread? You can discus clothing material just over at /cgl/

Asking everyone to be a patient social worker so autists don't get their feelings hurt is a bit too much you fag.

honestly i've dealt with a few semi-adjusted autists in real life and you're reminding me of the problem i've always had with them. they will demand constant social consideration and attention, just like you do, but they offer none themselves, just like you don't. i've never had an autist ask me about my day, or make a compliment. they just ask to be treated to be better than others, yet they provide no reason why anyone should do that. social interaction is a 2-way street, and that's why everyone hates interacting with people who make social interaction uncomfortable. i hope this has shed light on the situation.

:)

You’re being dramatic because all that I’m explaining is how someone could be more communicative. You obviously haven’t practiced this if any sort of consideration for another person jumps to a social worker in your mind. You sound fresh out of Gamergate dude. When you get out in to the real world more, and talk to actual people, you can tell who’s experienced in that regard and who isn’t and it’s obvious to me that you just sit on Sup Forums all fucking day sounding like a child. I feel embarrassment for you, seriously