Will this be the first good CoD since MW2?

Will this be the first good CoD since MW2?

youtu.be/TsTGa5vsZSs

Attached: C58C4D98-1C5F-4A07-B7DA-1DD49E3D3669.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_numerals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>iiii

>IIII

Attached: (You).jpg (463x352, 55K)

black ops IIII basically how many people who are gonna be playing it XD

Black ops 3 was already a great game, so it'll be the second, but it'll also be hurt by lootboxes

WHAT IS THIS FOREIGN "IV" SHIT? IM NOT PLAYING SOME EUROKEK GAME

u fags say that about every cod go suck a fart u mustard poo head

advanced warfare is the best cod ever and all you babies crying about future stuff should go kys you fucking boomerfaggots

going full sci-fi was the best thing Call of Duty ever did yeah

I'm just waiting for IVI

Black Ops II-2

Attached: clock01.jpg (1600x1563, 395K)

You dumb motherfuckers, I don't even care about this game but the fact that this gets posted so much pisses me off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_numerals

>MW2
>good

Attached: h7ECDA685[1].png (500x290, 121K)

Ww2 was the best call of duty since mw3. Fight me.

lol I didn't know that for shit

The only positive thing about this game is that if they are willing to make a fourth Black Ops because of the name recognition then maybe they are willing to finally make MW4

Frankly they should release a new COD game every two years instead of every year but I'd be willing to pay for them again if they brought back Modern Warfare, WW2 is boring and Future is just excuse for microtransactions

>boring grandpa wars

They have 2-3 teams working on CoD so the games are developed for 2 years

BOIIII

Why? Blops had story potential. MW woudnl't make sense to revisit after the events of 3.

After CoD3,, WaW came in second, and that's about it.

CoD died when the creators rage quit after MW2 got released.

what happened? havent bought a COD since MW3 but a friend got me WW2.

>IIII
>V
>IX
>X

Attached: 1482858550465.png (190x175, 18K)

Advanced Warfare was pretty gud, like how they added those bullshit/joke weapons like blunderbuss

Attached: Expeditionary Breakfast.png (700x836, 164K)

Fuck this piece of shit so bad.

>Black ops 3 was already a great game
"No."

Protips:

Medium-large maps (sizable enough for proper spawns) are helpful, promoting fun ranges for classes, and thus counters / spontaneity.

"Ultimate abilities" and the games which they've been coming from (MOBAs) are on negative popularity trends.

Competitive gameplay is about refined basic gameplay, and mobility (AW as the best example from the series, possibly even the genre – with actual dodges) …

This is also true for gunplay, with controllable recoiling as an example. There are plenty of fun games with, even, centered snipers.

Attached: Castle.jpg (1920x1080, 840K)

What's confusing about this?

>IX
Just think that the I when behind of the x it's -1 and if it's infront it's +1

So IX = 10 -1
and XI = 10 +1

is BO3 worth a pirate?

>Future
… obviously has lots of options.

Bruh, Black Ops 3 was the best competitive shooter n the market.

but the one that came out immediately after mw2 was the best one

The clock should have VIIII for 9 if IIII is commonly used

i think it was something about kotick not giving the original cod devs all of the money that he promised or something like that

>mw2
>good

Attached: mh.png (550x578, 256K)

just pretend they are tally marks instead of roman numerals

Attached: file.png (441x211, 16K)

When's my COD: Korea and COD:Spanish Civil War?

If they go back to cold war, I could see potential

The argument being …

find just the zombie portion of the game and just download zombie maps thats pretty much it for pirating

The original Infinity Ward team had to make many concessions and a deal not in their favor after COD2 just to make the first Modern Warfare (Activision wanted them to keep making WWII games). When COD4 became a big hit, Activision only became even more overbearing and wanted them to make MW from then on. IW was getting treated like shit from 2006-2010, and after MW2 came out, they started looking to leave.

Activision went full martial law and tried to basically detain the dev team, the devs told Acti to fuck off and they left halfway through MW3's development. Infinity Ward was gone, MW3's scraps were hastily put together by Neversoft (became the new Infinity Ward), Sledgehammer and Treyarch.

That original team then went on to make Titanfall, and Treyarch became the new primary COD Team. There was also a big lawsuit involving those final few years and an unspecified amount of cash was handed off to Infinity Ward/Respawn.

Attached: I I I I I.jpg (362x298, 41K)