Are they completely irrelevant at this point? Scalebound got cancelled. Sea of Thieves is on Win10...

Are they completely irrelevant at this point? Scalebound got cancelled. Sea of Thieves is on Win10, and is a shallow game anyway. Not starting a console war, but honestly, why would you buy an xbox one, unless you need Halo?

Attached: Xbox-one-logo-2.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Yeah, but due to American brand loyalty they're still treading water.

SONYFAGS

Attached: e3-2018-microsoft-xbox-detalles-novedades-conferencia-fecha-lugar-hora.jpg (940x528, 377K)

BTFO'd

Attached: VKIRYAXN4RFJJECI4TDAKIFWEY.jpg (1400x788, 192K)

It's time for you faggots

Attached: microsoft4_678.jpg (678x430, 103K)

To go back to ResetEra

Attached: 1474154049-SC_Microsoft_Theater_Eros_Ramazotti2.jpg (990x650, 306K)

Attached: 1518347657541.png (952x711, 496K)

one for every thread

Attached: thedayquiltycameback.png (1366x2975, 598K)

>listening to a tripfag
How about I don't

I bought an Xbone S purely for Halo 5 and MCC. Don't understand why anyone would use it for anything else. Scalebound still hurts.

I plan to buy an Xbox One X this year for Halo 5 and then Halo 6 next year. I will get other games as I go on, Xbox is my Halo machine. I also plan to get the Switch when Nintendo announces Metroid 5, if a smaller model of the Switch is announced next year I will buy that instead. I get Nintendo consoles for 2D Metroid and build up from there since Nintendo consoles are my Metroid machines.

Tip-top taste, user.

Attached: 1348028180545.png (750x750, 344K)

so, more competition in the console market is bad? This makes no sense. It doesnt mattter what MS intentions were with xbox, the end result is that it prevents Sony having a monopoly. They probably did push Nintendo out of the "Mature" gaming market though, and made them stick to their first parties.

>I plan to buy an Xbox One X this year for Halo 5 and then Halo 6 next year
But halo 5 sucks dick and you don't even know what halo 6 is yet

Video games as a whole are dying out.

Attached: 1495583714992.png (500x644, 185K)

Scalebound looked like dogshit and SoT is also on Xbox. Try harder, faggot.

Halo 5 mp is bretty gud

No.

Once Master Chief shows up on screen it's over for Sony. How are they gonna counter that? More roided dykes fighting zombies?

Oh look it's that one place that's next to E3. Too bad LA smells like piss.

Thank you

Halo 5 has a great mp and I know enough about Halo 6.

This

>Sonyfag can't come up with a good argument after Microsoft btfo'd them earlier today

If you don't want to buy/build a desktop PC and are solely interested in playing multiplayer games with friends, the Xbox is a good investment. No one wants to be the dork with his computer in the living room.

>Scalebound
Platinum fanboys need to let it go, M$ has a fuck ton of cash and games are only growing as an industry they'll be stupid to drop it. The returns on the game pass will be insane.

>after Microsoft btfo'd them earlier today
What happened?

>paying a company every month to play games online is a good investment
do you know anything about investing?

At this point I think to keep Sony in check. Competition is healthy ofcourse

Sonyfags constantly kept shilling that Microsoft had a smaller space at E3 this year stating that Microsoft is about to drop out of gaming and will have nothing to announce and then Microsoft announced that they will have a massive theater across the street from E3 giving Microsoft the biggest space they ever had.

>No one wants to be the dork with his computer in the living room.

Thats exactly who I want to be user.

Attached: Living-Room-PC-Gaming.jpg (800x450, 81K)

>tfw more hyped for Horizon 4 than anything Sony will shit out this year

Attached: ash-vs-evil-dead-staffel-3-b-rcm978x0u.jpg (978x997, 215K)

Oh, that? Lmao I was wondering what that was about. Yeah, the sonyger shitposting about their floor space was annoying then M$ came out and showed off that this will be their biggest E3 yet. I'm actually looking forward to their showing this year and I don't even have an xbox. I hope it's good.

Me too

I went from having a 360 with over 70 games to not even getting an xbox one. They really should have focused on exclusives.

this console war bullshit is pretty annoying but that's funny

wow what great points, how can xboners reute this?

NOW WATCH ME WHIP

NOW WATCH 12k

Attached: 75E8AFAA-D17E-4549-8486-9AF10D01D773.jpg (900x900, 70K)

>quilty shits all over nintendo and sony in 2009 and acts like a petulant child over some stupid shit from hudson.
>Nintendo course-corrects in part before shit went anywhere near going south.
>quilty puts capcom on notice in 2010 and in 2011.
>Capcom pretends nothing was wrong and shits the bed all throughout the following 3 years.
>quilty blasts sony in 2012.
>Sony half-asses it and makes some middling efforts to improve.
>quilty nukes microshaft from orbit in 2017.
>microsoft puts on a blindfold and starts shooting at it's own feet with a machinegun.

Today:
>an underage rando user doesn't understand the purpose of trips and thinks shitting on all tripfags helps earn internet cool points.
>user knows dick all about quilty.
Sure is microshill in here.

Attached: 1517139953859.png (1036x654, 650K)

We have been fucking yelling into each other’s asshole all week about which game console is better because you bitches are too poor to afford both.
It’s still very much relevant, and Sup Forums is like a pocket dimension twilight zone board with contrarians and pseuds

Attached: A312FB9C-D804-43EB-B2A1-DE2AC00E3B7F.jpg (570x511, 51K)

>Sucking tripfag dick
Come on dude
No one can sink THAT low

Xbox is totally fucking dead. They lost completely. Switch/Wii U combined sold more than the Xbox One not counting 3DS sales.

And they keep saying "This e3 is gonna be biggg!! hurrrr"

Attached: 1519165729787.jpg (228x217, 10K)

Being an idort stopped being a smart thing to do after gen 7 started.

Yeah and Nintendo was super dead after the WiiU too huh

And it still makes billions in profit every year, which makes how low the xbox sales is almost irrelevant. If anything, the fact that they can make as much, if not more, money than Sony despite having half of the active user base is pathetic for PlayStation.

>dead
>has the biggest press event
Keep crying Sony faggot.

Why in the faggot fuck would I buy SoT on an Xbox when I could get it on a PC and enjoy it in a much better way. How many fucking times did you get dropped on the head you retard shitter.

When you buy SoT on PC you get the Xbox version too and vice versa

Is it bad to own both things when you make a 6 digit salary while living alone?

Attached: B4951BC8-2264-4CF1-9080-AC814651E1D2.gif (500x283, 1.54M)

>IT'S ONLY ON WINDOWS 10
Actually it's on Xbox as well
>WELL WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BUY IT ON XBOX IF IT'S ON PC!?!?
Then just get it from the W10 store you pathetic virgin loser. Christ, you people are impossible to please
>b-but windows 10 store...
Isn't nearly as bad as people like to think. Maybe you should actually try using it instead of crying like a little bitch baby boy.

Attached: 1520799357115.jpg (1200x586, 47K)

What would Xbox announce at e3 to convince you to back Microsoft?

Get fucked retard

>wasting money
Sad.

Oh you're here, please look at the following posts to get BTFO'd.

No idea, but if MS shows off some nice stuff this year, I might buy an Xbone to play whatever is shown off when they get released.

Jet Set Radio 3

But I like MS anyway

Jsrf remastered exclusively for Xbox

A few interesting exclusives and a price drop so it's hard to justify not to get it.

Xbox one x down to 450?

4k rolling water

Live execution of all of 343 industries employees and bungi stops trying to be an independent tsundere that chooses shitty publisher boyfriends, reuniting with their true love and we all live happily ever after

I already killed you earlier in the thread, man.

$399 at a minimum would be ideal

>so, more competition in the console market is bad?
Calling microsoft competition in this industry is like calling fleas, ticks and mosquitoes a healthcare plan.

>It doesnt mattter what MS intentions were with xbox
This is bait.

>the end result is that it prevents Sony having a monopoly.
On what? Sega and Nintendo had no monopoly in the 90's when they were competing and Sony's later involvement capitalized on Sega's faults, effectively pushing sega out of the console market. Since then, MS has been dragging ass and pretending to have had any legitimate foothold. Outside of spending a quadrillion in marketing for AAA title promotion, MS hasn't done shit to warrant notice.

There's only enough room in the industry for 2 major console manufacturers and the PC platform. History has proven a third console manufacturer can't serve any long-term use and MS hasn't pushed Sony or Nintendo out of standing for 3 generations and Sony did it to Sega in less than 2 full cycles.

>They probably did push Nintendo out of the "Mature" gaming market though, and made them stick to their first parties.
Incorrect. MS confused third-party devs into believing an artificial hype for First-person-shooters, grimdark aesthetics and the peacocking of photorealistic graphical styles over any sort of offline gameplay that retained long-term high replay value.

Attached: danganronpa-2-1.jpg (800x450, 140K)

I don't know but I'm excited for them and Nintendo, we'll probably get what we already know is coming and surprising stuff like with Nintendo. I'm wondering just what the hell Sony going to do at E3 this year.

Shitbone is such a shitty shit, Sup Forums you make me sick, defending shitbone? Kill yourselves you Microdick ball licking homo erectus

Yes. Halo is completely dead and irrelevant too.

Why do Sony fans get mad and troll every Xbox and Nintendo thread when Microsoft or Nintendo does well? Why do they hate their competition doing well?

youre using > wrong. Thats supposed to be used when you quote him

Nobody likes quilty.
Because Sup Forums found out he is a bilingual JP dev and has been chewing him out for not confessing to what company he works for.

Attached: markman.png (771x737, 59K)

Unironically participating in console wars has diluted your brain into believing your average person cares about exclusives

Multiplats are always the most sold games.

Red dead redemption 2, and Kingdom Hearts are the most popular games that are going to release this year are and SPOILER they're multiplat except for PC heh

Fortnite is the most popular game right now on console and guess what that is, and before that was overwatch which is again YOU GUESSED it.

Attached: 1507858173269.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>quilty
Isn't that the same oldfag that threw a week-long tantrum about Hudson?

Attached: 1505062135983.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

299 is the one s so how about 450? It's more than a ps4 pro

> I could get it on a PC and enjoy it in a much better way.

You're assuming your average person has a PC good enough to run games. With the prices of GPU's thanks to crypto mining saying "just buy a PC" isn't a realistic alternative anymore.

>not knowing quilty is a corporate rat.
Your first year on Sup Forums, huh?

Attached: B8NgT6Y.gif (500x208, 706K)

Same reason you buy any console: you don't want a PC. People here seem to live in some alternate universe where the success of the PS4 is entirely because Uncharted and Bloodborne.

The reality is that everything nowadays is multiplatform, the platform you like is a minor preference, and being a fanboy is even more retarded that it used to be, because you're arguing over boxes that share 90% of their library.

>so, more competition in the console market is bad? This makes no sense.
it does make sense, the market leader needs to be consumer friendly if you want to have a positive effect.
just look at paid online. MS started with that bullshit, Sony didn't do that and they were losing the race, why would they continue? they saw that being consumer friendly didn't help them, same thing with phones
>apple makes shitty overpriced phones where the rechargeable battery is glued inside the phone
>competitors don't do that
>apple sells more iphones despite having weaker hardware and being shitty to consumers
>competitors copy their tactics

Games for Windows is not "PC" you fucking idiot. It's an Xbox port with Play Anywhere.

desu I lost interest in jrpgs and fightan games and I need a street racing fix
nfs doesnt seem to be able to get their shit together so I am considering getting an xbone for horizon 4 and halo 6

How many of these threads are you gonna make? Did bill gates rape you with a Xbox controller or something.

Oh look, another big empty stage to show indie games on, which is smaller than the Galen Center. Only funnier thing is that Xcuck who still genuinely believes Xbox makes a profit despite all the evidence to the contrary.