You can choose one. Which, and why?

You can choose one. Which, and why?

Attached: Rings Final.png (2204x1556, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CN_eL5ukCbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The one I picked last time this was posted

Pick one.

Attached: potions.png (1059x780, 53K)

That was like a week ago at 5am. Just say yellow and be open about your anime addiction.

red

blood for the blood god.

green obviously

>go back in time, but you can't change shit
>repeat the the same thing a thousand times
>go to the future, get whatever the fuck you want, do whatever the fuck you want, and explore space
What choice is there?

I pick the coolest looking and still outplay the min maxing virgin

Blue easy, imagine living your entire life as well as a campaign with quicksaves? and the ability to stop and have a vacation whenever you want with no repercussions?

Blue, and then immediately decide I want to die.

Attached: a1f234sfiu.jpg (820x974, 167K)

this is objectively correct
you could become superhuman in your abilities and be entirely infallible

red

30% life leech is almost always gonna be insane

Blue, enter MLG tournaments, repeat them over and over, learning opponents every move like an autist until I win big bucks.

Red

I can go back in time and experience a primitive life, then see history as it happened, each day will always be a new event with new things happening to keep me entertained. Get to live a long life with a deep understanding of humanity.

Blue sounds like a nightmare

Green sounds boring. Doens't sound fun to be cramped in a spaceship and see 99.999 percent of planets being barren and without life. Every once in a while you get lucky and see a single celled organism. And potentially once in my 300 year life I see a creature that my biology isn't attracted to.

Yellow, duh.

That mechanic carried Killer is Dead for me.

Heal ring. Danger Mario, my nigga.

Attached: Starting Trinket.png (1587x668, 322K)

ENIGMA BOX

you become the closest you can be to some sort of god with blue.

red ring
green

>take a fuckton of history books and another lot of shit from the present era
>take drink potion
>sell the shit I brought with me as antiquities and earn a lot of money
>become an historian and teach future generation about the shit we did in our era
>"in my time there was a site where people who pretended to hate each other talked about random shit and sometimes about videogames"
Sounds comfy to me

Attached: 1495154311012.jpg (750x720, 162K)

You don't have to go to space though.

I don't actually care about the percentages but give me the healing one. If I just avoid getting hit and hit back then I'll never lose. And I'm very confident in my attack spacing and evasion techniques.

>healing ring is the only one that has a crippling downside

yeah but both with red and blue you're stuck in a limited space. green contains the chance to find a machine (maybe) that can replicate red and blue potions abilities

Blue can almost compete if you're not interested in sci-fi shit.

The box contains another box. Within that box is a key, which unlocks a hidden compartment of the mystery box, which holds a map. The map leads to a an old cabin in the middle of the woods. The cabin is empty. Holding the map up to the moonlight, however, reveals a second, hidden map. This map leads to a forgotten mine shaft, at the very bottom of which is an old decoder ring. Using this ring to decode the message inscribed on the enigma box yields the following secret message: Be sure to drink your ovultine.

watch and ace of spades are broken

Box, now and always.

Worth it.

yellow ring, simply becuase attacks ignore enemy defenses and I will be swinging hits like Sam Gideon on cocaine

>repeat the the same thing a thousand times
You're not thinking big enough.You have unlimited time and retries to do anything you want with no downsides or consequences.

but the trade off for blue is going crazy doing the same thing over and over unless you're literally autistic and have an unnatural focus on every little thing.

>Implying the deathwin doubloons aren't the single most broken trinket on there
Enjoy your grind, pleb.

Oh shit a choice thread

Choose your faction

Attached: Factions.png (2177x1050, 703K)

Also, your possibilities are limited entirely by your life, you can't really do anything you won't get the chance to normally without it becoming permanent.

While the red and blue potions give me the ability to live much longer than the green potion, they come with incredible downsides. I can't really change history with the red and I'll eventually just make it back to current day and start aging again. With blue there's just too much repetition and handling your day to day progression sounds stressful and you still end up dying one day for good. Green is my choice since living to 300 is much better than what we have now and I can only imagine it getting better, potentially while I still live. Plus the chances that a 3 tittied alien will sleep with me are higher.
Magician's Dust and Grandfather's Watch sound the most fun. If I had to choose only one of them probably the Magician's Dust and then just make sure I can spam rolls without effort.

Your possibilities are every single thing you could physically do. You get multiple lifetimes of experience doing everything you possibly could have done. With the space potion you get to live slightly longer in a cool future but you don't get any reloads so if you catch space aids by fucking some weird alien that's it unless you found some way to become immortal.

I would play a videogame based on this

Attached: 1467499526173.png (1200x4400, 1.07M)

I would tell you all to go to /cyoag/ but if you dont stand the namefag drama you are better off trying r/makeyourchoice

Hard choice between Orange, White, and Teal. I'd probably choose teal since it sounds pretty cool to practice magic and compete with others. I wouldn't want to be a ruler though so I'd always sandbag near the final rounds if I could get there.

>Your possibilities are every single thing you could physically do
exactly and this is not a good thing. you're limited to whatever a human can do in 23 hours and 59 minutes.
After that you waste a day. You also don't know what your regular life span would be so you will never know how much "wasting a day" amount to

Green is better simply because it offers the unknown without drawbacks. Worst case scenario you get to live 3x more in a cool future

>picking anything besides brown, red or white

TOKHAAR HERE WITH ANOTHER SHITTY CYOA

Post some "pick your waifu" please

STATE YOUR WISH

Attached: 1520458746794.jpg (1024x576, 387K)

>every single thing you could physically do
>I could become president in a single day
>I could get gains in a single day
>I could buy anything I want in a single day
Again, the possibilities are limited by what you can do at the time. Once you end the day, your decisions are locked forever.
The future actually lets you do whatever you want and problems on Earth are solved. You don't even have to go to space.

>pick green
Enjoy being homeless moneyless and friendless in a far distant furture where you know nothing about.
Blue is objectively the best choice.

What if I go to the future and they have time travel technology then I use that to go back to the past and get the other two potions?

You're sent to a special screen the developers put in that says "You must have a lot of free time on your hands." This softlocks you.

It depends on who you are and what you want. Blue is an objective upgrade to your current life giving you as many tries as you want to do whatever without any consequences, green is a potentially better life but unknown and without any safety nets.

I take the little girl option.

I always feel old seeing these.

Attached: 1409199014957.jpg (2578x1260, 1.43M)

>free education
>post scarcity

Blue is liable to put you into a fucked state of negative loops where the only way to end it is to allow your self to be permanently killed.

Only if you got buried alive or something at a point where you can't reset out of it which would also kill you with green, for red that would be even worse.

Green ring for a constant flow of big dick damage numbers.

>go on cruise
>fall off ship
>remember you can't swim
GG

If one of the perks of Blue was "you can rewind to any day of your life whenever you want" then i would seriously consider it
But as says there are so many risks being stuck with blue i'd rather chose to jump ahead and see what's what. Maybe i can achieve a proper immortality

Green, I wanna become a robot and get chainsaw arms to kill evil ayys.

Is this option offered solely to me? Because i'd never pick green if this gets offered go everybody
Suddently the future would be full of weeb retards looking to impregnate some loli ayys or shit like that

>all just hurr le qt waifu bullshit

>become Barclay but for 300 years
Beam me the fuck up.

Attached: hollowpursuits021.jpg (694x530, 89K)

Seriously though would you abandon your friends and family to jump into a uncertain future?

I probably wouldn't.
With Blue you can get rich easily with day trade stock or lottery

the only downsides to blue are
>will never get to experience the far future or the distant past
>numerous things like an unknown medical condition, being lost at sea, or being buried alive could give you a bad save and fuck you forever unless you choose to die

I guess, but you can always make new friends.
Family would be a tough pill to swallow, but not everyone has that and the future is lit with green potion.

>and you can fuck it
well screw you for making me the rest of the image when the choice is so obvious

Attached: 1454716282085.png (263x363, 251K)

So we are doing this, they are rings that will change your outfit, pick one.

Attached: 1515238177594.png (950x418, 48K)

Being the future unknown means there's a chance, however insignificant, i find a way back maybe with a time machine and save/teleport forward the people i love
With blue they're all dead. 100%. Not now of course but It's inevitabile
Blue is great choice but with huge risks

Besides, no rules specify when you drink the potion. I can just keep it there until i grow old and then use it

Magician's dust, I can literally just buy a gun and become Neo with that shit.

>fire can heal you
I'm immortal

You also get to pick your spells.

Attached: 1499013335075.png (1238x764, 94K)

Magic mirror, gunfags are gonna freak.

*knocks you into the sun*

How. None of the listed spells or magic schools lets you do that. Without godly intervention Fire heals are broken

>can fly
green no contest

>Connect
>Excite
>Copy
We God of War now

Red is retarded so my choices are
>Loop days so that if you fuck up, you can just restart and not fuck up.You can basically abuse this and do whatever the fuck you want and not face any consequences (besides what can be done in a day), or you can use this to better yourself and basically have unlimited time to educate yourself on whatever's within your reach.
or
>Travel to the future to what is basically a sci-fi utopia and basically be whatever you want to be and even hook up with an alien and explore the cosmos. You even eventually become a cyborg.
If I chose green, I'd be abandoning the life, friends and family I had already. I choose Blue, that way I can make literally the most of my life without fear of living with failure.

>flying consumes MP
Enjoy levitating for 3 meters, or mismanaging resources and becoming jelly

Not exactly vidya related, but I've been wanting to post this for a while

Attached: 1489117552087.jpg (1193x7000, 3.87M)

>shit defense
>incredibly shit health
have fun constantly casting at yourself because you need to heal 24/7. a sneak/burst attack would fuck you as well, as well as any sustained conflict because between constant self healing and trying to squeeze in extra attacks, you're doing to drain magic fast

>fearing failure

Yeah but fire as shown has the best attack and a high amount of MP
The only One with higher MP is water which has shit attack

Plus the damage bonus would be applied to your own fire heals letting you be cured a lot
If shit gets bad you can just run away like a chicken while spamming fire in yourself

You know I've got to pick the ? ring
Excite, Defend, and Connect

Very relevant video
youtube.com/watch?v=CN_eL5ukCbw

Alright.

Attached: 1511968198435.png (343x416, 16K)

What now, faggots?

Attached: Hard mode.png (1500x1010, 216K)

Also if you add the Dragon/salamander spell you basically become a glass cannon + a healer + a summoner
It's just broken.
To fix it all you have to do is add a line on fire class saying "your own spells cannot cure you"

Otherwise: start fight, summon salamander, order it to attack you with fire, spend all your mana to destroy the opponent.
It's just too easy

Fire spells heal you, as in getting hit period. It says nothing about fire damage, and I doubt the bonus applies or gives you a heal over time for burning yourself. It doesn't even say you get healed 100 percent for the fire spell's damage, either; otherwise two fire mages would be incapable of fighting ever.

And high attack means nothing if you're constantly focusing on healing yourself, which you WILL because you have shit health and defense. And it means nothing when you're out of resources.

>No waifu downside
???

>pick your actual IRL race
>pick being white
>white people are kind and help you
>everyone else hates you for being white
so, basically how being white actually is.

Attached: 1519925001257.jpg (750x770, 37K)

That is circumvented by chosing the summoning spell which will let you use your own MP as you wish

If this were a video game I'd go for Doubloons every fucking time because fuck grinding. Even more so if it were a Mario RPG where you can avoid/mitigate damage with skill.

give me the mystery box please

With blue is it like Majora's Mask and I can do different things on the same day or is it a complete repitition? (Clearly, I've never seen Groundhog Day.)

one dragon dildo with deluxe rotation feature

>cute magician waifu
>no real downsides.
i'll take her please.

Attached: 1497918661154.png (295x600, 313K)

thanks

>Waifu doesn't love me
Mystery box, I guess

your waifu but she loves you