*saves PC gaming*

*saves PC gaming*

Attached: bit.png (898x473, 24K)

Uh-oh

Attached: JohnMcAfeeBitcoin1MillionDollarsBet.png (1024x521, 199K)

Its stabilizing retard, cryptocurrency is the future. No ammount of crying will change that so buy some coins or be left to rot

Drop already so I can get a good PC for cheap.

*inhales*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1516365491008.png (1384x824, 268K)

>Trusting a central American murderer

>still trying to con people into this ponzi scheme

Attached: 1383429821931.jpg (240x226, 55K)

>trusting central American police
stupid gringo

Not gonna fall for your crypto scam, faggot.
I rather pump money into my REAL small hotel investment, unlike the ther neets here that have NOTHING that dream to be mega rich with stupid SHITCOINS.

Crypto as a form of legitimate currency, and Blockchain being the new baseline, sure yeah.

But at the state it is now? Fuck no buddy.

>He didn't sell

Attached: 1465443963122.png (321x308, 87K)

Explain to a ignorant user what crypto currency is and why you need GPUs to "mine" them?

*dump eet*

>everyone says DON'T GET INTO IT NOW IT'S TOO LATE
>at the same time constant spam of >he hasn't bought crypto yet

So which is it?

Attached: 1497371189027.jpg (317x494, 50K)

The people that says you can profit now say that you have to buy them, not mine them. Mining them now will only end in you losing money, unless you steal or get electricity super cheap.
For example if you live in the desert and use windmills or solars for powering your setups.

Kinda late to mine for them.

In my town a bitcoin "bank" or something just opened. I have no idea what the fuck they do there, I've just read posts on the windows explaining some basics of bitcoin
>It's democratizing money!
There was also a list of a handful of stores and bars that apparently accept it as currency here

I'm still completely clueless about this whole thing, still comes off as a meme

Attached: FUG.png (357x395, 210K)

if crypto is the future why is everyone and their mother (sometimes literally) shilling it to me
if it was really valuable nobody would be talking about it and keeping it secret
why exactly do you want to share your wealth with people you consider dumber than yourself

Is there a way to destroy butcoin? Asking for a friend.

people aren't mining bitcoin though. they're mining worthless shitcoins that are actually "worth" mining

That fucking crypto bubble explodes every fucking month, i'm already expecting Nvidia and AMD to drop gaming and go full mining assuming they havent already

So how long does it take to mine 1 bitcoin? And if i sell it, how much would i get for that one?

if we put white oj and black oj into a ring, which one would be acquitted

Cause they are trying to help your dumb ass, most people are caring

>most people are caring
what part of reality makes you think this isn't the exact opposite

Digital money that has an agreed value but barely any places to turn it into goods at an appreciable rate, so the only way to convert your 1 Billion in Bitcoin to a Billion in Dollar or gold is to sell Bitcoin to someone else.
You can get Bitcoin by performing calculations that provide the infrastructure and framework for the whole thing. This requires a lot of simple calculations and gpus are great at doing that.

why would a ponzi ever stabilize?

To mine 1 bitcoin? Well if you are doing it off 1 graphics card, infinty. you'll never get a single coin. Multiple people can be working on the same hash at the same time. Whoever solves it first gets the coin. This is why there are blockchains of people who work together and share the value of the coin.

In fact unless you are working in a group of people or have a system valued around 200,000 USD you won't get a coin from bitcoin anymore.

From meeting people, maybe you should go outside neet faggot

Attached: 2132321321.png (568x544, 530K)

if you have a good rig it takes about 6 months or so to start turning a profit.

That's the confusing part to me, how and why was that value agreed? Who sat at a table and decided "ok, this piece of data will be the thing keeping me alive now, I'll use it to buy and sell shit" ?

you can say the same thing about the US dollar

PUMP EET!

>who gave it value
People who sold their coins and people who bought their coins.

>I think my coin is worth this
>I agree here is your money
>I now want to make some money off my coin
>I think it's worth this much
rinse and repeat.

The reason why it can keep going up, is simply because there are only a limited number of coins that can exist. As they are genreated off a hash number. So once it's all solved there will be no more coins.

However, they are in fact completely worthless, the math problems solved hold no value as they are not educational or actually designed for solving things needed, just random as fuck.

In the end you are buying a piece of digital 1's and 0's that amount to nothing other then "I place this much value on this".

Paper money has value because we agree it has value. It has no intrinsic worth and "worth that much in gold" hasn't been the case for beyond our lifespans.

This is why things can fluctuate, because they have no worth beyond what we perceive them to be worth.

The US dollar has a government that is basically the most powerful in the world backing it you retard.

I'm so happy all those million and billionaires in nice cars stop to give me advice on how to become rich too.

You can't say the same thing about the US dollar.

The US dollar is backed by the US government. You dollar IS worth what it's worth and will be taken everywhere.

While the bitcoin has no value and is not backed by anyone. Meaning the company/guy who made bitcoin owes you nothing. and is not required to back the value. US government states that it's value is backed. Which it is.

BTC is like WoW gold. It technically has real money value but the only people making such exchanges with those currencies stick to their domains.

WoW gold and BTC won't buy you material goods, food, resources, etc. in the real world unless it's exchanged to $ with other interested parties already involved in WoW gold/BTC or in shitholes like fucking Venezuela.

This'll come off sounding like sone retarded teenager that watched some basic economics vid on youtube, but basically the same way as any currency or stocks work nowadays. It's valued at a price because enough people value it at that price, mostly by buying it at that price. Which is why people that hold it keep shilling it hard, if new people stopped coming in and buying it'd all evaporate because there's no way to cash in.

Ones are voices from the top and/or outside the pyramid, the other are from its bottom.

Paper money has value because it is backed by guaranteed value, AND the fact that paper money = your value of time.

>I'm totally your friend! I care about you! Please invest your life savings into this ponz-I mean legitimate investment vehicle!

Attached: 1506154204071.jpg (529x431, 33K)

Yes they do

Yeah I know, but those are, to put it simply, backed by government, industries etc., most modern currencies come from politics (I'm guessing). What's the socio-political power backing bitcoin? Just individual entrepreneurs? Can this keep up?

You are probably one of those kids that told their parents that college is a scam

Which is why it never fluctuates, yeah

s-should I buy now?

Wait no. The top still benefits from new money being pumped into the system. So just the outside.

it unironically is at the moment though

*inhales....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Molotov that shit.

The US dollar fluctuates because the economic value of the US trade systems. Like everything else in the world. The value of their money is worth what their country is wroth.

Bitcoin is not worth anything outside of those who own bitcoin.

World currencies are worth everything to everyone because products are traded based out of world banks. Not digital coins that are backed by nothing, and generated by nothing. Hell the only reason bitcoin even has an increase in value is because of the Beenie Baby artificial inflation of limiting the number of coins that can be created. Remove that cap and they lose their "collectability"

they want you to buy their coins to they cash out of this while they still can, and you'll get fucked

College is a scam though, in the 4 years you spend in college you could have spent 6 months learning the basics of what ever job you wanted, and then jumped on to training for it.

Unless you mean one of those bullshit jobs like a doctor or a laywer, where you are forced to get a degree out of simply supporting the system and your own paycheck.

>Implying it isn't
Literally a black hole for most people even if they had somewhat good scolarships unless you're unironiclly swimming in cash

Unironically this.
t. pharm student
I would never do this in the afterlife.

>Went to college after 4 years in the Navy
>Literally no one has ever cared about my degree, only my work experience and references
>Still paying off debt
I wish I had never gone

>College is a scam though
I went to a technical college for 2 years and got an air traffic control degree and I make 55k after taxes and I paid around 2k a semester

Or hop on and buy a pc master race wititing a week Sup Forums its full of poorfags retards

Yea, and in those 2 years. How many of the courses were actually related to what you are doing and how many were "philosiphy 101" and "life skills" that were mandatory. I'd say at leas 6k worth.

>College
>Not a blaten Debt machine
That fact that so many people get in debt in colleges even for just joining for degrees for something you can learn in less time without the need of some degree don't kid yourself

Technical colleges are trade schools in everything but name tho

I don't think you understand that McAfee is the world's greatest troll. He faked being a Columbian drug lord for fun.

>After 4 years in the Navy
>Debt
Nigga what? you get 3 years from the Navy and depending on the state even more on top.

Hell, I was getting 7.5k covered in Texas for school plus 1950 a month for rent and food. And after that 3 years I get another 50 credit hours free from the state.

Attached: 1520882758155.jpg (1493x1600, 194K)

No you retard.

Bitcoin is crashing, the past month was just a dead cat flop.

Believe the one that's not telling you to put your life savings into internet Monopoly money.

If it's going to go up this week I will be mad

all except for 4 courses

there are plenty of tards that fucked up their GI bill

Bitcoin is for buying drugs. Everything else is stupid.

In America? Absolutely.

>18
>NEET
I lost $7500 on this, haven't told my mum yet...

>fucked up their GI bill
I feel sorry for them. I picked the most expensive public school in the state, plus cost of living area to gain the most out of it.

The 3 years the GI bill is going to cover for me is around 100,000 USD in housing and school costs. I still need to actually pick a degree though.

*US government blacklists the currency from being traded for dollars, instantly destroying any value it has*

I have 20k saved from working the past year.

Did not invest a cent in this scam, I'm sorry for those who lost it.

Attached: f77721a4729213a5385d7cef0522e68a1511355435_full.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Does anyone else know a post is a troll repeated constantly but you still enjoy replying to it anyway? It's why I still come and pretend to argue in these thread.

I've also thought about joining my states NG as a 150A just to have the extra income and do nothing

>leaving your money in the bank instead of investing
what the fuck are you doing

Saving for a house when the economy hits the shit.

>have never invested into stocks or done much research on coins
>decided to invest $3k into BTC when it plummeted last month
>A week later, BTC jumped back to 11K
easiest 5 grand of my life, ill probably never do it again though

Attached: BD850815-061E-4C41-9730-31BF14EE6E9B.jpg (904x1280, 151K)

Why haven't retailers put in back ordering for GPUs and limit them to one per address/payment method? Do they actually want people to not have GPUs for gaming?

fair enough i guess, still an index fund can get you better returns than bank interest and is pretty low risk

You can directly order cards from Nvidia, though it's on a notification basis and limited to 2 per costumer.

Also this point of "supply vs demand" is backwards as fuck. The number of cards stayed the same, the demand went up. The prices should have gone down not up.

Bitcoin is not only a scam, it will fuck over everyone over if it continues to grow, not just pc gamers.

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-232538_01.jpg (1080x476, 46K)

>Its stabilizing
It's on a pretty stable downtrend, that's for sure.

?? low supply, high demand = high price
high supply, low demand = low price

you can buy directly from EVGA and Nvidia, but the prices have exploded due to miners and smartphones

>low supply
The supply stayed exactly the same coming out of Nvidia. The demand went up at retailers. Who turned around and price gouged like fucking mad. That's why cards from Nvidia and AMD directly still cost the normal price but retailers are 2-4 times higher.

>A company spending huge amounts of money on a brick-and-mortar building for something that in absolutely no way requires it to be successful with absolutely no clear business model beyond selling a product that was already being sold without it about as effectively as it possibly could, with a huge free fucking PR campaign in the media and everyone who could possibly be in on it already in on it.

This couldn't be more mania if people were planting digital coins in the ground to increase their house value.

itt: people with close to zero understanding of markets and regulation attempt to talk out their ass about something they know nothing about.

quads of truth

Miners BTFO!

The funny thing is while bitcoin is going to fucking crash I would argue the concept of a universal fiat currency is likely to be more stable than a sovereign fiat currency just because it would be so completely uncentralized and thus immune to any kind of financial shock that didn't affect pretty much everyone, which would create the MAD of fiat currency.

Bitcoin does not work this way, because it is a finite fiat currency and it is already mostly controlled by a few centralized dragon hoarders. There's a reason people feel the need to correct people who say "money is in bitcoin" and say "no its in the fucking transactions now" because the game has already ended.

Might not be latter stage mania now (it fucking looks like it) but it'll happen in some form or another. Doesn't mean cryptocurrency is any less viable than fiat, it just means fiat is shit

if nine this is the peak dollar value of a bitcoin.
Before you even question this, remember that I did get a nine.

QUADS OF TRUTH HAVE WITNESSED US THIS DAY

The problem with crypto is the fact that the farmers market will never support it.

BASED john oliver

>One digit out
In economist's terms this is well within margins of error. Backed by the FCA, OGC, FRS, ESFS and my six.

If we're talking hippie craft markets all I need to do is remind them that all crypto currencies have 0-carbon footprint, instantly bio-degrade and there is absolutely no physical evidence of their involvement in oil spills.

If we're talking real farmers, all farming subsidies are now in bitcoin. Within a day I'll have those fuckers striking out of harvest season decrying the plight of the ploughman for a lack of 17 government analysis into the lack of a direct tax on everyone else to fund the lack of filigree on poor farmer e-wallets.