Outdated graphics

>outdated graphics
>literally 90% of the games are ports from the previous gen
>almost no exclusives and nearly allo of them suck
>online gameplay LOCKED unless you pay a monthly fee
>EXTREMELY expensive controller with stupid meme motion sensors that you almost never use but have to pay for anyway
>crappy UI full of social media shit

Why is the PS4 such a shitty console? pic unrelated

Attached: serveimage.jpg (4032x3024, 794K)

Attached: play dead.gif (400x269, 2.26M)

Nice

Based OP. Today you weren't a fag.

>ib4 niggered soybois ranting about the switch instead of reading the rest of the thread

No one actually knows why some consoles are successful and some aren't. Even Sony said they has no idea why the PS4 was selling. The console market is100% unpredictable, which is why no one's seriously attempted to enter the console market since 2001.

Say what you will about the moviestation, but it doesn't have a $80 controller.

>EXTREMELY expensive controller

It's the cheaper controller on the market, wtf are you talking about

Are you talking about the PS4 or the Switch?

It's not an industry based on success. It's one based on hoping your competitor falls flat on its face.

it's funny how you can say that for every consoles.

Yeah the switch is the PS Vita of Nintendo.

Yeah, hated that shit on the Dreamcast

I have played PS4 at multiple friend's houses and I just found it to be generally mediocre. It's not terrible by any means but it's flaws are noticeable. Here are a few things I have experienced in the short hours I have borne witness to the completely whelming experience of the PS4

>controllers have extremely short battery life, have a way too bright light bar, and it feels light and cheap
>the PS4 always needs to update something. You will sit through an update no matter what you decide to do in one way or another
>the performance was never really that wowing to me because the games look the same as last gen with better particle effects

I thought I was going to be really disappointed in the Nintendo Switch graphics but considering this was the most pathetic generation of consoles performance wise, while simultaneously being creatively bankrupt, at least the Switch has Nintendo games and some good last gen ports.

I laughed, *upvotes*

Still $10 more than it needs to be because of the fucking touchpad

>he didn't read the OP

That's one buttblasted soiboi

Attached: 1485789193877.png (658x438, 237K)

Underage Fag spotted

FOUND HIM!!!

Attached: 1520902974911.png (309x540, 159K)

First 2 do sound similar to the Switch tho

But I did read it, I simply didn't care about the joke.

Attached: 1489858797821.png (400x280, 87K)

>Sup Forums will never stop being buttblasted about PS4 success

>implying that their Nintendo toy is any better

But by all means, keep it up with your console war threads

Attached: 1486010894444.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

And? Prove him wrong!

Ferrets are so fucking cute

read nigga read

>joke
He just posted an unrelated pic
You just posted eithout reading

Attached: 1520907974335.png (419x398, 191K)

Touchpad costs them 20 cents at worst, and it's more underutilised than bad.

W posting
For shame user

Is this what Killing Bites is?

Attached: baby-honey-badger.jpg (450x321, 16K)

>>outdated graphics
Thing was running dated hardware back in 2013 when it was released
>>literally 90% of the games are ports from the previous gen
HD REMASTERS
>>almost no exclusives and nearly allo of them suck
Bloodborne Machine
>>online gameplay LOCKED unless you pay a monthly fee
PS+
>>EXTREMELY expensive controller with stupid meme motion sensors that you almost never use but have to pay for anyway
PS4 games don't even have fucking Gyro aiming
>>crappy UI full of social media shit
The controller has a fucking share button too

>M-MERELY PRETENDING

>Reddit spacing

The redditor is a salty sonniger, who would've thought?

>everybodies porting
Shitendo follows
>everybody has paid online
Shitendo follows
>consoles cant do 1080p 60fps
Shitendo follows
Has nintendo ever innovated anything? Seems all they do is follow never lead.

No, silly. This is Death Bites!

>r-reddit spacing

Is this the "argument" of toddlers now?

That in itself was the joke, he'd go on a long description with an image attached that was supposed to make readers think that it was referring to the system in the attached image at first but then he subverts the reader's expectations in the last line by saying that he's talking about another system. A common joke really. And I didn't care enough to validate it. The switch is in itself enough of a joke.

Attached: 1491253257269.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

fucking read the op before you post

The

Meme

is

real

yes
he looks sad

Attached: 08f7e8b2f7b4cdea51809f0e1233fb55bb67ae09873b30181362425672b4285b_1.gif (400x300, 1.97M)

A shame that mods won't delete this shit thread but hey, OP "joke" was pretty epic right guys?

The NES, the Wii, the Game Boy, the DS, the Switch

All the consoles where they innovate they get the big bucks

I guess he didn't care for the joke either

Attached: 1521063118301.gif (419x530, 3.46M)

There is no reason not to own a Xbone, Switch and PS4 if you have the money for them. All have exclusives that may be worth playing, depending on your preference of games. Console war shitposting is absolutely ridiculous and contributes almost nothing to any thread ever, unless the thread itself is dedicated to it (like this one). To fight against each other over what appears to be brand loyalty is retarded, no amount of shit flinging is ever going to convince the other person of anything.

You can change the back light brightness.

Battery life is shit though. I just got a dock thing I put the controllers in. Still shit.

The updates happen pretty much on their own. If you don't play a game for a while yeah you gotta update to play online. You can skip it if you don't care.

I bought my PS4 for the exclusives and couch games. It's been pretty good for that.

If no games interest you buy something else.

Apparently easily comprehensible text is a problem to them

OPBP

>he looks sad
He doesn't know the meaning of Killing Bites.

Attached: HoneyBadgerMain.jpg (446x333, 31K)

can't really justify buying a switch if your friend has one, because you will just end up going to their house to play games with them anyway

Not shitposting, but what exclusives does the Xbone even have? I'm genuinely unfamiliar with the Xbone line up. Sunset Overdrive, I guess?

lol stupid dog

Attached: 14616712465.webm (640x640, 1.67M)

The updates are the absolute worst, they can take fucking hours to finish and it happens near constantly. I don't think the ps4 is terrible overall, but it sure as hell can be a lot better.

As far as I can tell, Gears, Halo, Forza, Sunset Overdrive and Crackdown (if that will ever release). It isn't much but if you like those games it'd be worth getting. I also think it's the best for multiplats perfomance wise but don't quote me on that.

Sorry, wrong pic

Attached: xboxone3565784615.jpg (830x467, 41K)

Not clever

8/10 I almost laughed at you for yet another Switch thread OP

Attached: 1521000195737.png (500x298, 241K)

...The pic was unrelated, user. It doesn't matter if it was right or wrong.

Xboxone used the graphics meme tho, not that it matters. And it shows.

Why is MK8 blurred out?

Attached: 71B0F51C-AB99-4046-884F-8272AA3B5786.png (549x560, 258K)

Because it's okay when Nintendo does it.

Lad you're so high on shitpost fumes you won't even read the OP if it's not convenient

Attached: paint guy.jpg (666x728, 133K)

>console war thread
Remember to sage

>outdated graphics
Not even defending Sony but this is a false statement and you know it

Wii U was innovative

It was a the idea of a DS shoved into a home console. It was not innovative.

You know jack shit. Nintendo isn't 'innovative', Nintendo's innovation comes from implementing good ideas making them shine identifying its potential. This is simple thing is something Sony never understands.

I can tell you came hereafter 2016

>Nintendo's innovation comes from implementing good ideas making them shine identifying its potential.
And the Wii U failed to do any of that.

It did well, the switch proves that. Wii U was doomed by marketing.

>the switch proves that
By being something completely different, the Switch doesn't utilize the idea of a 2nd screen like the Wii U, it's quite simply a handheld system that can be hooked up to the TV, something even a PSP did.

>PS4: 1.8 teraflops
>Xbone S: 1.4 teraflops
>Switch: 1 teraflop, but portable

(They're all outdated.)

Wii U didn't really neiher. Almost nobody used its tablet gimmick because apparently it was bad.

That's still innovation. Doing a good idea right for the first time is innovative. As much as I hate Apple saying they're not innovative because tablets, mp3 players, and smartphones existed before their flagship products doesn't mean they're not innovative.

It’s a handheld

Nintendoland and New Super Mario Bros. was fun as hell with the tablet on multiplayer. It's just that no one else thought of good uses for it for some reason.

>muh Blast Processing

The Switch is designed as a home console that can be played anywhere. That part is the same as the original idea behind the Wii U. Nintendo saw a failed experiment and thought that maybe the problem wasn't in the idea itself, then re-worked it as part of a more appealing product. That's innovation.

The switch is a handheld system disguised as a home console via clever marketing.

Wrong gen, friendoso.

That doesn't even make sense

the only meme here is underage newfags like you trying to hard to fit in

Attached: jpmoot.jpg (1078x924, 100K)

>PS Vita
>outdated graphics for something that was supposed to be home console quality games on the go
>library mostly ended up being PS3 ports
>few exclusives were shit
>expensive memory cards (instead of controller)
>shitty UI
Gets most of them right

>Implying moot is a cancerous redditor-tier.

Based moot, come back fag.

The difference is that games are developed for it with home console specs in mind. Priorities have traditionally been different with portables vs consoles.

Sup Forums turned to shit when moot made it his primary board
eat shit newfag

I'm pretty sure that the Switch is exactly what it's advertised as. Nobody is being fooled. It sounds like you're stuck in a narrow-minded way of thinking, just like Sony was. Being able to look beyond these assumptions is what it takes to innovate.

Imho

Pc
Ps4
Xbone
Switch

Nintendo is gay now desu. The days of the 64 and gamecube are gone.
The best things they put out are either mario based or just weeb shit
Smash bros and mario cart are probaby the only things it brings to the table that makes me consider throwing some saved up spare change to buy one

PC has its problems, unless you're shilling out major $ for a good rig (that will be outdated in the next 2-3 years) you're not going to have the best experience using it.
With that said, everything works better on PC.
The only thing i can think of that console beats PC on is say the souls/borne series. Its just better on controller and doesn't need to run on DSfix just to run like it isn't a fat kid on a treadmill. Other then that it does everything better in vanilla alone

Ps4. Has bloodborne as its all time exclusive that is pretty damn old at this point, And the lack of exclusive titles or backwords compatibility makes it a giant headach if you buy it at this point. Also, making me pay to play most games online was retarded on sonys part. Ps3 had such a good thing going for it...

Xbone. 12 yr olds calling you a nigger jew on COD while there mom brings them chicken tendies and tator tots. Still better then switch, but it is too damn toxic for me at this point.

In short. Buy a PC

I wish they actually did anything cool with the gamepad. Such wasted potential. I doubt anyone will ever revisit the concept either because how poorly the WiiU sold.

The wii u was shit

Gotta love how retarded fanbases eat anything up because of "goodwill" a company accumulates over years. Enjoy being deaf and blind.

It was shit, but the gamepad itself could've been really cool and used for some great asymmetrical multiplayer. Nintendoland was a great proof of concept but it never went anywhere. I also liked the idea ZombiU had with having all the inventory management on the bottom screen, making it so when you loot you're actively looking away from the game screen and putting yourself in possible danger. Mario Maker also used the gamepad very well. I would've loved to see something like a DnD game where the DM uses the gamepad to manage the dungeon while the party of 4 explores it like a typical dungeon crawler.

Please, tell everyone who bought a Switch about why they did not really buy what they thought they bought. I'm sure that you can help them see the light.

He has a point tho.

I expect SMTV use the gimmick, the real gimmick, not just the 'it's portable' crap.

Based on how much current-gen port begging you see, it's safe to assume some retards out there actually think the Switch is a current-gen console.

You're speaking as if "generations" are something quantifiable. They're not. I don't think any phrases like "current-gen" are used for marketing the Switch, though.

>They're not.
Sure they are. If the Switch isn't much stronger than the Wii U and the Wii U is on par with the PS3/360 then that means the Switch is in the same ballpark as other 7th gen consoles despite releasing only a year ago. That's impressive as for a handheld but embarrassing for a console.

You didn't see anything.

Attached: 1491650170779.png (599x510, 356K)

There is no quantifiable measurement of generations or benchmark to determine whether something is "current-gen" or not based on processing power. Typically, "generation" refers to time frames. For instance, PlayStation 3 and Wii are typically considered to be of the same generation. You can also see reliable sources such as NPD referring to the Switch as a "current generation console".

The Switch hardware is decidedly more advanced than the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It uses a modern architecture and technology that was not available to use until recently. It is also clearly above the Wii U in performance, with Wii U ports on Switch receiving significant performance boosts and new games for Switch being capable of more advanced graphics. There is a plainly visible difference when comparing Splatoon and Splatoon 2.