R FOR RELOAD

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

R FOR RELOAD

Attached: 2874982749283472893472.png (1.01 MB, 1276x1805)

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

I thought it's TIME TO RELOAD

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

no Indiana Jones world

Attached: 1518180731552.gif (1.84 MB, 245x210)

William James
William James

probably the most annoying boss for me first time I played 2

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

he didn't see the new leak

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

What's the one thing you hate the most about this franchise Sup Forums?

Attached: 200px-Assassin-KHII.png (52 KB, 200x227)

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

I love u

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

I want Versus Noctis in KH3

Attached: prompto-deals-with-a-lot,-okay.jpg (56 KB, 640x452)

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

The fact that no game after 2 kept the core fluid gameplay that 2 had.

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

does 0.2 not play good? haven't played it and people are saying 3 looks similar

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

It's floaty as shit, but I think that's just because you play as Aqua.

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

It's a "2autist needs everyone to know how much superior he thinks 2 is" episode
Meleefags of kingdom hearts.

Attached: 1519687561662.jpg (42 KB, 807x659)

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

How is 2 not the height of the series? Best bosses, best gameplay, best music, etc. Surely you aren't trying to suggest BBS and DDD did it better?

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

2 is superior, however I don't compare it to 1 as 1's gameplay is much different, much more RPG-like

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

Eh, Days has the best music.

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

Best bosses

Attached: 1487825981285.png (35 KB, 222x227)

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

2 has the best combat if you get autistically in depth with it. But that's about all it has going for it.

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

2 has the best gameplay overall but relied too heavily on finishers (bosses can't be defeated without a combo-finisher from Sora), gimmick bosses to accommodate reaction commands (ie the treasure-curse Heartless in Port Royal), and was far too focused on its own story to the near-exclusion of Disney elements beyond "hey sora remember us from kingdom hearts 1" and clumsily shoveling the Organization into one or two of the original movie plots, compared to Kingdom Hearts 1 generally following the movie's plot but figuring the Heartless and world's Keyhole into events and character motivations as well as Sora actually drastically changing things at times.

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

When I was a kid, I thought he said amigo.

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

I liked that aspect of finishers, though. It made it so uber bosses couldn't be finished off with a wimp noodle attack. It also made those slo-mo shots at the end of each fight look that much cooler.

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

Eh, I thought it had more impact with the first game if you'd finished it like that deliberately, or something like the last hit of Ars Arcanum.

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

It's ALRIGHT, RELOAD

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit