Ni No Kuni 2

Who else playing this game?
It's quite amazing and cute!

Attached: nino cunny.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Lewd.

Loli of the year, even if she has a grandma voice.

Attached: Ni No Kunny 2.jpg (600x896, 74K)

>female companion that isn't a complete cunt

forgot how refreshing this is

Can you see panties in this game?

Attached: 1451702180231.png (1000x1000, 541K)

are there any other girls to lust after beside this pedo bait loli?

What about Japanese voice?
She's a complete cunny.

OP here. Yes you can.
Bastet is also my wife.

Attached: ni no kuni pantsu.jpg (690x554, 24K)

Thank God, the MC isn't an annoying cunt like in most jrpgs.

What's the point of healing items when the green higgledys literally refuse to let you die? They autoheal like every 30 seconds

I haven't tried the jap voices. Is it better or is still a bunch of 60 year old women doing all the kids voices?

Her Japanese voice is what I was referring to. Her English voice is the same as usual in these types of games, clearly a 20-30 something year old imitating a child.

Her Japanese voice sounds like an intentional decision to have her sound like an older woman. Like Kuroko from Index or Biscuit from HunterxHunter

I love the artstyle even if it's mostly lifted from ghibli. Wish more jprgs would deviate from the trashy moe anime style they all use now

Japanese women are good at acting. I remember hearing that the chicks that voiced the girls in Shuki Shuki (a game about 6-year-old anime girls getting fucked) was actually around their 30s. Yet they sounded like little kids in the game.

GOAT

Attached: 1464002676509.jpg (600x847, 327K)

Those ladies bring great dishonor to their famirys

>XBC2 threads have dedicated shitposters crying about anime tropes
>no one is making a fuss about anime tropes in this game

Attached: 1467271135392.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

Tani a cute

Attached: 1521930377206.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

I heard the game is too easy? Any way to make it more challenging

Attached: ni no kuni pantsu (2).jpg (755x651, 42K)

2 nukes weren't enough

Attached: 1521978156960.jpg (532x431, 48K)

By buying it on PC and modding it.

Thats becsuse nnk2 it's a good game

There's a mod/cheat engine table that adjusts damage values. It gives you the opportunity to play around with the combat and experience it to the fullest instead of just crushing everything immediately

Coming from someone who likes modern anime, this game isn't getting shit because its presenting different anime tropes being presented in a somewhat classier way.

Even the Isekai opening is a pretty fresh take on the idea, with who exactly gets Isekai'd.

The only thing that feels too easy are main story bosses. There's a lot of optional bosses that are giving people decent challenges.

If that's not enough for you, there's a thread in the steam forums that is experimenting with damage values using cheat engine.

do i finally get to fuck around in the kingdom portion after proving the dog was cheating.
im currently back in the forest and just learnt the overgrowth spell to progress forward.

Goddamn I love the designs in this game. I want a photomode just so I can inspect everything up close

Goldpaw genocide when

Attached: 1495127492269.jpg (420x410, 17K)

Way to spoil me asshole.

That's not a spoiler. Pic related is a spoiler.

Attached: g5Cwf4V.jpg (854x986, 67K)

I know. Can you imagine how lewd the lolis would be if they got 3 nukes?

Attached: 1521814459483.png (550x650, 218K)

I just got spoiled, but a welcome one.
Way to go, Evan!
Pump out a dosen of little cat people with Tani!

The lil baby hamsters are too cute to kill :,(

Do I need to play the first game to understand what's going on?

I am but i'm not enjoying it.

waiting for a discount because they fucked regional prices badly.

t. third world pleb

Attached: 314265423.jpg (1024x1159, 543K)

Before I open your pic, is the game worth it? I hear complains that the story is shitty, or the gameplay is easy, but is it at least worth the ride? I'd like to play something with a light-hearted story and preferably a happy outcome. I'm tired of a lot of modern JRPGs being a complex mess of stupid ideas and unnecessary plot twists, or trying to attemp tugging at heartstrings with stupid endings.

>qt girl comes to the rescue
>dies immediately after
>a few minutes later
>another qt girl comes to our rescue

why not just keep the first qt instead of killing her for no emotional impact at all?

Attached: 2671e0601faf3b43874e061ff665e3e2.png (300x256, 140K)

Your right. She is kind of pointless. I mean we already got Baku from the place. Nella should have been captured and almost eaten by wyverns instead haha

The story is fairly straightforward. And the ending is a very happy one. It doesn't try to delve deep into some philosophical nonsense like a lot of JRPG's try. It's just a boy King who a wants to build a Kingdom where everyone lives happily. As for the gameplay people are overblowing how easy it is. While it's certainly not hard, you can still get fucked if you aren't paying enough attention.

BR pls go

I like it, but its pretty mediocre. Defininitly not an instant classic. So far it's a good beginners rpg, but nothing really special. Combat is fun but too easy. Towns are small as fuck and not many buildings you can go in. Voice acting is okay to bad and little voice acting in general. Writing is subpar. Overworld is actually big and nice. Very slow start mechanically even if the story tries to kick you off fast. Plot is simple and childish. Stuff opens up greatly but takes like 15 hours or more to do so. Lots of systems in the game, but they are all easy and just not as fun as the combat. They should have ditched skirmishes and some of the other junk to focus on balancing combat (so maybe you need to heal once in a while), and increasing enemy variety. I tjink the worst part is motivation for characters, which is somehow terrible. Why did Roland just decide to stay? I mean his freaking city got nuked and his family is probably dead, but okay, he'd rather help this kid he just met. Why does Evan want a new kingdom instead of just taking back his own? Oh, because Level 5 wanted a kingdom builder like dark cloud. Many questions of motivation and goals linger in this game.

When are we getting the mod that replaces all of Roland's dialogue with Donald Trump sound clips?

>give me a loli and a buff guy at the same time
>implying I'm ever going to use the buff guy
Benched for life

Thanks, mate. I'll definitively check it out.

It's for faggots americans who find little girls icky.

Why do games almost never let you adjust the size of the HUD? It takes up like half the screen. The minimap is fuckin yuuuge

>game crashes on pc everytime I disconnect the controller
Wryy

Some might want to use him with Evan and Tani to pretend its a trip of Evan and his wife and father in law.

>You're not allowed to quit BOTW

egad

Weebs are so weird. Apparently if you aren't a pedophile like them you must be a homo becsuse normal people don't exist in their reality I guess

What the FUCK happened?

Attached: my fursona.jpg (1578x772, 228K)

What an awful, awful game botw was. It's only redeeming quality is how instantly forgettable it is

>outing yourself as a newfag
Lurk more. The term faggot here wasn't related to your sexuality, dofus.

I'm looking for a game like A Hat in Time that will help me forget about my depression.

Is this game a good one for that?

He's a cute lil ratman

I cant stop obsessing over fire emblem tellius, every time I see a character from that game it triggers me.

It’s a shame that there’s no real doujin of this game

A good game for that is talking to your doctor about depression

Whatever pedo

I have and it sure takes awhile before they do anything to help

Attached: rad.jpg (720x720, 92K)

How about you just lead a rewarding life instead of escaping with children's toys?

pffffhahaha that's a ratman?

Attached: a real ratman.jpg (736x869, 72K)

Didn't I say "lurk more"? Here's a hint: there's a reason why we put fag after terms like: normalfags, newfags, oldfags, etc.

Eh, you still sound like a would-be kiddie fucker desu.

"Ere you go lad, 'ave some tablets"
"T-thanks... so this will fix it?"
"Nah lad, these things make you 4x more likely to off ya self in the first month of using 'em. Good luck champ"

Tried to do that so much that I feel like I'm going crazy.

I'm just tired now

50 british bongs for this game you must be out of your mind.

Well I suppose thats one way to reduce the number of people suffering from it.

Myth propagated by people who have never actually been to the doctor

My anti-depressants just give me a lack of impulse control and I now think about suicide as less scary. Every single ones I've ever used are like this.

I can totally see people having an easier time killing themselves on these

It's either that or them getting you to do exercises and "be yourself", which while help relieve stress at home, do nothing about the root problem.

A known side effect legally required to be listed.

>be yourself
>Wait what about this OCD problem
>BE YOURSELF AND GO ON A RUN
>Holy shit I'm cured

Duh, you'd be too busy running to neatly line up pencils and de-grease pizza.

Thanks senpai I'll be buying this now

Attached: 1521042029196.gif (600x450, 1019K)

>every other goldpaw citizen has a Sum Ting Wong level name
>usually a dog pun
this fucking city

You're welcome. Have a loli catgirl. (PAD is a video game hence it's Sup Forums related)

Attached: Bastet pad tcg.jpg (500x698, 127K)

Lai Eh (Or something really close to that) grows up to be a scammer. Imagine being a parent and basically getting to dictate the shitty future of your kid like that.

screenshots can't do justice to how amazing the environments look in this game

Attached: 20180325143951_1.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

They really did well with the battle arenas too, every distinct area has it's own one, some of them like the zen gardens look really cool.

I love the battle arenas just outside Niall's forest

Hello weebfriends, I played like 3 JRPGs in my live but this caught my atenttion for some reason, what can you tell me about this game? how is the gameplay? does it have a lot of silly anime moments?

Watch a youtube video. Summarising it here really wont give you meaningful context. Also we're pretty lazy.

Goldpaw ark is a comedy gold.

Attached: Nino2 2018-03-25 18-09-34-95.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

I started watching a gameplay video and it looked like W101, but I dont know, dont wanna watch the full thing and get spoiled

torrent where?

gameplay is easy button mashing. If you like Ghibli, then you'll probably like this game, even though they weren't involved with this one. It has light-hearted characters and stuff, but it's not a dumb animoo game with ecchi joke moments or anything

pc port gud?

It's real time, you have spells and abilities, you can dodge and do ranged attacks and ranged attack dodges. You also have pikmin looking motherfuckers who act as even more spells and weird abilities, like they create shield auras healing auras, or just turn into fucking cannons. It plays well. None of this will really mean a lot to you though because it's hard to understand most of it vicariously though text.

that's the skirmish battles, it's not really like W101 though. You use the left stick to move your blob of soldiers around, and the bumper buttons to rotate them, so that you have your melee facing the enemy and archers in the back etc. you get special abilities tied to unit leaders, so for example you start with an ability to call in an air strike from the sky pirates who you're allied with due to one of your units being captained by one of them.

Is there stuff to do or grind for after you beat the game?

yeh

here
Sounds pretty good, I think Im gonna hook the PC to the TV and play this from the sofa.
I think I remember reading that Ghibli had something to do with the first game right?
>that's the skirmish battles
Oh okay

Attached: Capture.png (1339x657, 124K)

There is a fair amount of optional content. The hardest fights are all optional demon aura'd monsters on the map or in caves that you're not in any way required to fight. If you're over leveled by the time you get to doing them though, they'll be just as easy as everything. Try and fight them at +/- 3 levels for a challenge. If you're too low you'll only do 1 damage, if you're too high you'll like 5 shot them.

okie doke buyin it

I was thinking about getting it on pc but I never played the first

But they bring great honor to my peenus