Do you think you'll still be playing videogames when you're really old, like 30?

Do you think you'll still be playing videogames when you're really old, like 30?

Attached: harold-1000x675.jpg (1000x675, 76K)

>tfw 31

Attached: 1516943893607.png (744x687, 44K)

Considering that's in six months, probably.

I'm 27 and never had a gf or sex. I stopped playing video games 3 years ago. How do I get a gf? I'm not fat.

30 this year. Still no sign of stopping. Big question is when are you going to stop being a Sup Forumsirgin wizard and bring a girl back to show your mummy daddy ?

I'll tell you in less than a month.

>tfw a year and a half from 30
In all likelihood I'll have killed myself by 40, so why not.

just be someone else bro

>I'm not fat.
>only weight plays a role in getting gf
You have a long way to go.

I'm turning 31 this year, and I'm still playing so yeah.

I only said that because I assumed people would tell me to lose weight.

I was playing PS2 games

If I'm not dead or homeless by then, yes.

I'm fat and I have a fiancee. You have other issues, user.

I'm 28 and want to kill myself. My life has just been miserable and pointless for the last 10 years.

>Do you think you'll still be watching movies when you're really old, like 30?

Attached: 1511130903253.png (697x404, 27K)

>30
>old

Attached: 1513944838728.jpg (247x404, 26K)

But what are those issues? Give me examples of typical issues that would prevent me from getting gf.

Quit jerking off.

Do you think you'll still be watching movies when you're really old, like 30?
Also
>really old
>30
Jesus christ.

Welcome to the club mate.

Attached: boiii.jpg (675x725, 65K)

You ask Sup Forums for advice on having sex

Some fat guys still look good, some looks like total slob but yeah generally losing weight is the first thing to be sure if you have no idea. Most important thing is your personality, ask youself what do you want out of relationship ? Is it someone to support you ? Share your current lifestyle or you just feel lonely ? Its a two way street, you can't give too much and you can't take too much. Set priorities right.

30 is the new 80 guys

I'm never goong to stop. Video games are better than real life. Maybe once my career gets going...

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

The thing about playing video games when you’re old is that it becomes less appealing due to the lack of challenge. I’ve been playing games since I was 3 and now I’m basically 32. What game could possibly offer me a challenge or something I haven’t seen before?

How could that possibly make any difference. I've gone weeks without fapping and it made n difference.

Not only are you 31, but you're also posting frogs. Fucking hell dude, do literally anything else with your life.

just be good looking and confident

I'm 27yo and still play my xbox one x and have a gaming PC.
I have a full time job and a live in partner who doesn't care for vidya.
I know plenty of people over 40 who play vidya.

I don't play vidya nowadays with the same enthusiasm as I did when I was 16 playing Halo 2 with my friends.
I probably won't have as much time for vidya when I'm older or have as much of an interest.

Your topic is fucking clown shoes, yes, we will all probably play vidya in some capacity, just not as much.
The same goes for
>do you think you'll still be playing sports
>do you think you'll still be eating fast food
>do you think you'll still be watching youtube

No man, he's asking Sup Forums for advice on landing a girl. To have sex that's whole new level i ain't sharing without a consultation fee.

I hope I can slam my nut into my cute boyfriend by age 30.

Well clearly I'm not if I'm 27 and never had a gf.

I bet youre a borderline personality fag. Issues for days son

I don't even know where to go to meet girls. Tinder is obviously useless and that's only good for chads.

Games are everything. Games made a mankind.

My only concern about aging and videogames is that at some point my hands are going to wear out to the point where I can't play really input-intense games anymore.
I don't know when that's going to start happening, but I've made it to 26 with only minor hand pain issues so far. I hope it's not for a while.

30 is old, nowadays you see youngsters 20yro who start own business and having few undergrad employees. 10yro acting like sluts and 5yro speak like a fucking intellectual nut job.

But I don't talk about my issues so how would people even know I have them. I act normal all the time.

other than some joint pain in my mouse clicking finger i've never had a problem at 30

do some stretches now and then and you should be fine

Haha, true. But brain chemistry doesnt wont let me go.

Tinder is not for MEETING girls. Who told you that ?
Im 30 and i've getting slow on reflexes on FPSes and RTS. Try getting some real action, ive played paintballs (woodsball specifically) every weekends and age makes no difference because tactics is all it needs which says alot about old being wiser is all true. Speedball however no, both my ankles can't handle anymore injuries since i had it during my teen ages from soccer.

I'm "playing" real life anyway.

killyourself grandpa

Real life sucks if the server/map you spawn in have dictatorship mods.

so what, Alexander the Great was 20 when he became king of Macedonia and died as the lord of asia at 32, doesn't mean he was old at any point in his life when Pythegoras died at 75 and lived 200 years before Alexander
I'm 25 but 30 isn't even halfway in your life

Mildly funny story about how I tried to kill myself. I was deathly allergic to nuts all my life and had to carry and epipen around with me. I tried to kill myself in September by eating a bag of peanuts. Nothing happened. I went and got allergy tested in hospital and they said I grew out of the allergy. lel I can't even kill myself right. At least I can eat whatever I want now.

>that feel when 27 in a couple of months

Attached: image.jpg (408x360, 20K)

I'll be 30 next year, I play video games on my days off or after gym.
Just had a hernia surgery though, so I'm bed ridden for a week with nothing else to do. I'm thankful for my backlog.
Growing old sucks.

Attached: bill clinton is beside himself.png (634x819, 1015K)

Thats why I said it's useless.....

Real life has a chemistry and five (nine, infinite) feelings that's why it has a good sells.

Look idk what you really are like dude, but if you want a girlfriend you have to ask girls out and put in a some effort. Just be careful what you wish for.

>really old
>30
Get off my lawn

i'm 30 and you young whippersnappers dont know what you missed growing up in the 90s

I'm 26 and my interest has dropped off dramatically. I'm married and have a kid so my time is pretty much completely allocated. I figure with what remaining free time I have, I may as well work on accomplishing some real goals/challenges.

Games, to me, have been a means of feeling accomplished for my whole life. If you start a game and stick with it, you're all but garunteed to succeed. Now the returns have deminished, and I'm ready to go off the rails and start trying things where I may fail - build a boat, engineer a robotic arm, or hell, make a video game.

Attached: 1474685750459.jpg (552x424, 23K)

But where do I go to ask them out?

iktf

one of my spine discs decided to explode and press on my spinal cord, causing great agony. robot bodies when

Like what this guy says. Brush your goddamn teeth, comb and maintain your goddamn hair, take a goddamn shower daily, and show some backbone.
That's literally it. There is no "secret technique", or one weird trick to getting a girlfriend. Put yourself out there, be confident and look as good as you can be.

>Do you think you'll still be playing videogames when you're really old, like 30?
Turning 29 this year and still play every week, so most likely yes.

>I stopped playing video games 3 years ago.
Then why are you on Sup Forums?

Idk if you'd asked me a year or two ago I'd have said yes but I'm finding it harder and harder to enjoy vidya.

Attached: 1521523141331.jpg (626x623, 46K)

I turn 26 in June, and I feel worse about still being on Sup Forums than I do about still playing video games. I do miss being on Sup Forums back when I was around 18 or 19, though.

Attached: 2011 v.jpg (1920x1080, 1.9M)

I already barely play them and I'm 20

I hope I make it to 30.

What should I do Sup Forums? I'm in college studying a course I hate. I'm in 2nd year. Should I just keep going and finish the degree? Or should I try to go do something I actually like? (I'm studying Information Systems and hate all the computer subjects so much and find all the business subjects like Law and Accounting extremely boring)

If you lived in a city 30 is damn well considered old because of the social system we have. Small town slow days 30 is like a fucking kid who just starting to see life more than dating and dealing with petty stuff. If u compare a ghetto slum kid with lots of violence you be damn sure a 10yro kid wont even break a sweat seeing gang wars because at 12 they have to learn how to do drive bys and gang bang jobs and at the age of 30 they either die by the gun or heart attacks from too much cheap booze. Its the social enviroment that dictates your age and expiration, thats why "retired" people move out of city because the city life is too damn fast and makes them feel even older.

there there frend

Attached: 1507740144027.jpg (1375x645, 78K)

same here. i'd better do something hehe

Attached: Mercyneedshealing.png (828x641, 693K)

Tinder and all these apps are for fast-food sluts. Which is why i ask the priority whether you want a girl to stop lonliness or just for fucks.

>Like what this guy says. Brush your goddamn teeth, comb and maintain your goddamn hair, take a goddamn shower daily

Why are you saying this like it's something everyone doesn't do? I've done this everyday like a normal person should and a never had a gf.

>redneck daydreams
if you're 30 you have 60 more years left of your life, will you call yourself "old" for 60 years? what sense does that make

Have you had a PB&j yet? Always felt bad for my allergic friends for never sinking their teeth into one of those.

This is Sup Forums. You have to cover all the basics.

Op is 29yo btw

Attached: rule_2.gif (400x300, 22K)

Nope haven't tried that yet. I mostly just tried lots of chocolate and take out food I could never eat before. I'm kinda glad I was allergic to nuts for most of my life because it probably stopped me from becoming fat.

>stepfather introduced me to vidya
>when mum called for dinner we would sit and wait for him to finish a match of cod or bf
It was awkward.

Attached: 116213276163.jpg (960x731, 152K)

>tfw I spend most of my time in my room because I feel too sleepy most of the time to be bothered to do anything

Attached: DYSFUNCTIONAL.jpg (194x273, 10K)

>Turning 27 in a couple of months
>career is taking off, just bought a house and I still game with my friends a few times a week

Attached: 1515374346301.jpg (500x363, 45K)

You're not alone.
W-we will still make it...

Attached: comfy.gif (300x420, 143K)

33 in 2 months, 20`s are trash, unless you are a pretty girl

Guess what? You're setting your trajectory for the rest of your life. Repeat that to yourself until you know what to do.

In the city yes sure is damn well old, kids gets knowledge right out the 2.5yr school door that older gen takes a decade to learn. Companies start kicking "old" staffs that barely hit 50 out the door to save expenses and paycheck. You might say im 40 and ive still got 40 more years to go but you know damn well the society you live in doesn't see it that way. I'm not saying you need to fear, all im saying is you have to face it how the enviroment views you and the kick is just around the corner.

I'll let you in on the real secret: lower your standards.

This. Just be good looking and not ugly.
If you don't want to do that stop complaining.

I'm in my room all day too but I'm not sleepy at all, there's just nothing worthwhile to do outside.

Attached: 1521774781255.jpg (1278x1586, 129K)

Well my parents will be ashamed of me if I drop out.

>Nearly 26
>tfw NEET and a complete recluse

Attached: I just don't know anymore.png (872x625, 19K)

>when you're really old
>30

>tfw naturally good looking and a cocky asshole
Can confirm that this works.

In 3 months? Probably.

>really old
>30
Thanks user.

My only standard is the girl not be fat because I'm not fat.

>didn't go for sex as teen because not interested
>tried going for it around 20 without luck
>no time while getting my degree
>didn't want to date while unemployed
>focus on job and new home
26 now and not interested anymore. Looking forward to see how disappointed any future girl will be if I get in bed with one by some freak accident.

Why are you here so?

>worked a shitty job for a few years before getting degree
>29 now and finding it hard to get a job

i hate job applications so much

Nuts are healthy, it's just the company they keep. PB&j is very unhealthy but it's fantastic. Go ahead and treat yourself to some high quality jam while you're at it

30 is probably old by Sup Forums standards. Most people here are probably teenagers posting anal vore Wojaks and bickering about politics.

Damn, I'm 19, but I feel like I'm on the same exact path

if you're an useless slob at 20 and you're an useless slob at 50 then don't expect things to be different, if you're good at something it doesn't matter if you're 18 or 56, plenty of people will want to employ you
past that it's just laziness, you can be in shit health at 20 and you can be healthy at 70, if you work out, pay attention to your diet, occupy yourself so you don't get alzheimers, old people turn into mummies because they get their pension and they have nothing left to do so they just become veggies

You have to decide if you want to have standards or if you want to get laid.

Go out drinking. Drunk girls are way easier.

>implying i'll see 25, let alone 30