Brigitte is literally the best girl

Brigitte is literally the best girl.

Pretty fun.

Attached: briggite.jpg (500x500, 51K)

>Oyverwatch

somehow she looks better in the animation of reinhardt, pretty fun tho, I agree.

oy vey watch

Thot

>memes

They need to nerf this ho

>reddit

Looks better in concept art as well. My guess is that the guy/s who were in charge of her dropped the ball. They copypasted mercy and went from there. Also gave her this smug face for no reason that's very punchable.

Attached: brigitte-concept.jpg (700x384, 50K)

>shitty ash ripoff
>fun

This.
After 5 shit characters we finally have a fun one

pretty sure the in game model doesn't have a huge nigger nose

i don't know if its just because left looks so "perfect", but right girl looks pretty ugly next to cg brigitte

too bad they made her have the overwatch sameface in the actual in-game model

everything looks better in concept art.

Dark eye makeup is my dick's greatest weakness.

>falling for the she looks like mercy meme

>playing Oversoy

Attached: 1396117402600.jpg (285x279, 42K)

Real chick has way squarer face compared to vidya girl. Maybe that's it?

It's the nose. Compare how much of the face is taken up by the nose on each one.

Why do women want ugly female game characters, but only cosplay as the good looking ones?

Disgusting. Both of them

Attached: 1519500958123.png (800x600, 65K)

Beachtime summer skin when?

Shes a cute strong girl and bam shes wearing heavy armor. Kills me.
That sliver of belly on the one outfit isnt good enough

Women want characters people will percieve to be uglier than they are to make them more popular with chads.

Imagine how much easier life would be if no other guys but you had a penis, its the same kinda thing.

same

Reverse Brigite when? No clothes at all except the face which has a full helm.

Triggered SJWs want uglier women because they themselves cannot achieve 'beauty'. The ultimate goal was to try and change the definition and perception of beauty itself so they don't have to try hard at all to be considered attractive.

Unfortunately in the world of reality that's not going to fucking happen because Hollywood isn't going to start casting incredibly ugly women in starring roles, and when they do they always get shit on. Like the fat pigwomen in the last starwars

Fun as fuck to play, but barely does the job of healing. I kinda wish they made them work based on dosh like Torb.

threadly reminder overwatch is cancer and was never good.

In my experience they are more of a support in the sense that they help set your team up for kills, using their stun to deal with high priority targets, while also being able to easily take out characters like Tracer on their own who tend to disrupt your team formation.

The healing is pretty sad though. the 6s cooldown just feels so long so I find myself spamming E waiting for it to come out, not that fun to use. You basically need a semi-solo healer like a good Mercy or Ana on your team if you're using Brigite.

Woah are we pretending it's 2016 again?

I'm afraid I must disagree.

Attached: 1509442496028.png (1695x491, 1.09M)

Overwatch? More like, SOY VERY MUCH :D

I want to be mercy

Pharah, Brigitte, and minus the hair Sombra are tied for best girl for me.
Dva is best slut though

fuck thats ugly
both of them

sfm when?

Female brain sees 10/10 woman regardless if it's real or not as competition. Rationalization comes after to explain why she's yelling "whore!" if the woman is real or "objectification!" if it's a virtual woman.

But the bottom line is reproduction. Bash the others so you win. Crabs in a bucket.

Attached: 245262.jpg (931x845, 168K)

Holy shit you virgins are pathetic and delusional.

wow, you sure memed him good

Please user don't make me and my wife laugh

Attached: tumblr_ou3v27JLXY1tjn19io1_1280.jpg (623x655, 80K)

its right though. Women are cold to others that are more attractive to them and aggressive to anyone pointing it out.

If you're a grill user, you're kinda proving the point

shit taste

imagine being this wrong

Attached: G1i1nJ2.png (1080x1920, 1.95M)

I wonder if her shitskin smells like shit.

probably not user

Attached: 1506085011645.jpg (576x1024, 64K)

Yes, that was the joke indeed. Congratulations. Didn't think anyone here was going to be able to spot this subtle, thinking man's joke.