Are you fucking kidding me?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKQ4wM75_PI
youtube.com/watch?v=PFG0MxeGZWA
youtube.com/watch?v=8vaO5puf7MI
youtube.com/watch?v=XKkuJWvo9Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=hZgZzn-Gv58
youtube.com/watch?v=jCX77Je16fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anime was a mistake.

eric

Nah, he didn’t say Neptuniablade or Xenoshit. OP just hates gay ass anime shit.

Modern anime was a mistake*

>"Kyaa, pervert!"
>*Domestic violence*
>This is funny and supposed to make you like the female character more, since she's so diligent in protecting her own virtue

Attached: wonderfuljapan.jpg (640x720, 57K)

>modern anime
but that scene is a straight up reference to the original dragon ball, and reminiscent of 80s romcoms like urusei yatsura and ranma 1/2, and mythra's character continues the 80s-90s tsundere archetype

Dragon Ball isn't that old, it aired on TV here in like 2003.

delete this right now

>here
nobody gives a shit, DB original started in 86.

Who cares when it aired in some 3rd world country? Dragon Ball first aired in 1989.

>there's maybe 2 cringey cutscenes in the entire game, out of 100+
wh-what a shit game!!1!

You don't have a switch, we get it OP

>youtuber watermark

Any and all criticisms you have about anything in life are completely null if you are a Youtube-watching mouth breather. Play the games yourself faggot, stop giving money to attention whores. They will never, ever be your friend.

Tsunderes have always been a shit archetype. Don't fool yourself.

Nope, that's Z.

Attached: i have proof.jpg (273x140, 16K)

Attached: 460x300_austinpowers.jpg (460x300, 121K)

This.

Fucking delete this

The game is an insult to Xenoblade Chronicles 1. You can tell Takahashi just phoned this one in so he can get back to doing a proper X style entry.

Attached: pjimage_4.jpg (640x640, 103K)

>maxresdefault.jpg
see this filename, idiot? it means it was saved from google

Didn’t have enough getting BTFO in the other thread? :^)

This game is garbage. What happened to Takahashi? Did he really write this drivel?

Attached: Xenoblade-Chronicles-2.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

lol

EXPOSED

Can a blade even remove their clothes

>over-the-top anime trope game is an insult to over-the-top anime trope game
???
Xenoblade 2 is literally just Xenoblade 1 with a much more anime artstyle.

This has to be the most boring, generic and lazy artstyle ever seen in a Monolith game. Jesus I hate it.

Attached: tumblr_p0g7u0TKUK1wtraouo2_1280.jpg (1280x942, 422K)

This scene on it's own isn't really bad, but what really got me was that later in the game, after supposedly a ton of character/interpersonal relationship development happens, Mythra does the EXACT SAME SHIT. Literally they've both been knocked out after working together to "understand each other's feelings" and beat a bad guy, only for Mythra to wake up on top of Rex. Then she freaks out. Imagine if, instead of freaking out, they used that scene as an inverted parallel to show how far Mythra and Rex's relationship had come by having Mythra wake up on Rex and just calmly get up. It's a simple change that would've done so much. Instead they go for the exact same low-hanging fruit.

That was the moment I knew I hated Xenoblade 2's story. Game was good overall but at the end I stopped caring about the cutscenes.

Stop replying to this thread, these niggers are just upset their shitposting got archived while they were getting their asses raped. Let them reply to themselves. Hide the thread.

They are not even close to being the same. 1 had great original characters like Dunban, Melia, Duncan and amazing designs like Yaldabaoth and Metal Face. XB2 has Rex and Pyra...

Attached: b234f0c5f66c60757e134446308da282.jpg (750x1020, 186K)

>Waaahhhhh stop making fun of babies first Xeno game!!!

Attached: 0e689c6249608552e9c25d08fb983304.jpg (680x747, 59K)

Mythra is still an easily flustered doof, the scene made sense imo

>Then she freaks out. Imagine if, instead of freaking out, they used that scene as an inverted parallel to show how far Mythra and Rex's relationship had come by having Mythra wake up on Rex and just calmly get up. It's a simple change that would've done so much. Instead they go for the exact same low-hanging fruit.
But they did do that, sort of. She literally wakes up on Rex's lap and is of course surprised, but instead of yelling at him or being mad at him, she collects herself and thanks him for looking out for her.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKQ4wM75_PI

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: download.png (846x585, 292K)

What a wacky coincidence that these two completely unrelated posters posted the exact same posts in two different threads.

Did you forget the hotspring scene?

>waaah stop telling people to not take my bait!!

youtube.com/watch?v=PFG0MxeGZWA

Xenoblade 2 has the best cast of characters, guys like Zeke, Morag, Vandham and even the blades themselves are all unique in their own way, theres plenty of good designs too like Aion and Amalthus, dont let yourself be fooled by hate

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 154K)

The only original party members in Xenoblade 1 were Melia, Shulk, Fiora and Riki, and Riki wasn't even a developed character. Dunban, Reyn and Sharla are 1-dimensional, shallow, and do nothing original even if they are admittedly great characters; ironically it's generally agreed that XB2's main strength over XB1 is its characters. While Xenoblade 1's characters stop being developed after their respective arcs and the story only revolves around Shulk, Fiora and Melia for the latter half of the game, Xenoblade 2's characters are directly involved in every chapter of the game and have interesting developments scattered throughout the entire story instead of having their character arc bundled in one place. Xenoblade 2's story even suffers for it because they take huge gaps in the story solely for character development, 90% of chapter 4 is pointless as far as story advancement goes but is almost entirely Tora, Poppi and Moragh development, for example.

Xenoblade 2's cast is the best Xeno cast since Xenosaga as far as depth goes.

>neptuniablade cucks will defend this shit

You pic is overdesigned shit. How you can defend this games artstyle is beyond me.

go to bed eric

Actually Takahashi listen to the negative fan reaction from changes implemented in X mainly about the lackluster story and characters. He chose Saito to give the protagonists more expressive facial features.

Why do they all have the same face and eye color?

Im sure Yaldabaoth is just a simple design eh user?

>urusei yatsura

Attached: c_1293859_4VmX4.jpg (680x383, 28K)

And Yaldabaoth and Zanza aren’t? Who are you kidding?

>the soyblade

>neptuniablade
what neptunia game has 1980s romcom references?

>but that scene is a straight up reference to the original dragon ball
What?

youtube.com/watch?v=8vaO5puf7MI

you were a mistake

kill yourself op
anime and waifus made this game great in the first place
literally no other reasons to play this

I drew Nia's minge

Attached: Minge wip.jpg (1201x2145, 230K)

1990s mecha otaku in-joke; All of the Tora/Poppi heart-to-hearts are references to old mecha anime, he likes to scatter these jokes across all Xeno games.

fuck Chronicles 1 then
it looked like shit anyway

>he
takahashi*

samefag

Attached: tjmnhsy9.jpg (1689x950, 215K)

nice falseflagging OP

I know. Im just posting my favorite scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=XKkuJWvo9Jw

>Xfags actually believe this
lmao

lol

>hate thread on a game you haven't played
But why?

Attached: 172.gif (512x807, 469K)

We've all seen your videos Eric, you couldn't put a dent in a water balloon.

Fuck off back to your containment board

Japan's history of sexual deviance is honestly pretty amusing.

nice falseflag retard

I was actually surprised how a lot of characters in XB2 fall into 70s tropes and 80s tropes despite how modern they look, the abandoned factory bit made me want to go back and watch an old Super Robot anime.

>could literally slap lyrics over this and it would sound like the opening to a 70s anime opening
youtube.com/watch?v=hZgZzn-Gv58
youtube.com/watch?v=jCX77Je16fk

Attached: Xenoblade 2 Rosa.png (1280x720, 1.65M)

>le ebin falseflag xD
Holy shit just kill yourself already waifufag

Alright, alright. The thread is pretty shit but can anyone explain to me how that was a reference to Dragon Ball?
If I'm not mistaken there is a scene where Goku got up and layed next to Bulma because he's used to sleeping with his grandpa but flips his shit when wants to put his head on her balls and noticed she doesn't have any.
Is that the scene you're talking about? Seems like something completely different. Similar but different

I think people are talking about the Launch scene where Goku goes to sleep with the nice Launch, but she was up as tsundere Launch, gets mad at him for sleeping in the same bed as her and throws an autistic temper tantrum.

But that's also something very different

lower quality falseflag

You know that whole bit with Super Rosa and basically everything about Tora's family was a longass string of Mazinger/Giant Robo/Tetsujin/etc references right?

Attached: 1426448430012.jpg (317x330, 20K)

Because we haven't killed Sup Forums yet.

Attached: marking_miiverse.jpg (1000x713, 124K)

XC2 has the best design mechs since Gears and it's a shame you can't play as them. I'm setting myself up for disappointment but I'm hoping you can play as Siren and fight Gargoyles in the DLC.

It's sorta similar.

>very different

>launch has a nice mode and a tsundere mode just like homura/hikari
>wakes up as a tsundere and autistically freaks out for sleeping in the same bed
the whole tsundere waking up next to the protagonist and freaking out with "b-baka" cliche was a much more popular and common trope in the 80s and 90s than it is now regardless, which makes sense given xenoblade 2 was meant to feel like something takahashi would have watched as a child or teenager

This

Shunga artwork has been around since the 1600s and some of it is pretty fuckin' degenerate.

Attached: beoI5o2_ORnFt1ODSkf0KDl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9.jpg (425x342, 42K)

The second time, she wasn't angry or flinging stuff at him - just scooted away embarrased. It would have been nice to have her be comfortable where she was in his lap - especially because of all they've been through together (Rex himself is chill about it).

That doll looks sad.

wheres the minge?

All the Creation was a mistake.

But Lunch has a split personality.
Homura/Hikari are some kind of a split of something original or whatever but they aren't sharing the same body, or do they?

2 persons in 1 body vs 2 persons in 2 bodies

Attached: 1503661043448.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Post full image.

Attached: rape face.jpg (231x258, 30K)

Look up the NSFW thread on /i/ the full version is available there

Pyra is so perfect. Mommyfu.

Pyra and Mythra are a split personality. Mythra created Pyra after the mental trauma of sinking entire continents with her power and no one could abuse her power. She is two parts of one whole (Pneuma) and a story element Takahashi ripped right from Gears (Fei and Id) since XC2 is Gears lite. Pyra even fills in the main heroine mother role.

Why are there two bodies in the screenshot?

>a very complex machine is over-designed

Attached: auoaoeai.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Wrecked.

This.

Attached: miyazaki lolicons.gif (371x209, 1.43M)

Miyazaki drew some high-grade lolis though. Darn hypocrite.

He did it because he knows it doesn't matter in the end

Attached: Miyazaki knows the future.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

I always assumed that Addam fucked up Pneuma when he resonated with her core. The game states multiple times that he was deathly afraid of the Aegis’. So I figured when he resonated with the core his fear caused Pneuma to ‘fracture’ into a weaker state, Mythra. Either way I really hope the expansion will address this.
That’s from a pretty messed up scene in the game where Rex has to face his inner demons. Part of that is living a happy home life with both girls, but he threw all of his friends under the bus just to reach Paradise.

IN THE EEEEEND
IT DOESN'T EVEN MAAATTER

1fags are delusional. Don't even bother.

His motivation wasn't to get lolicons off

>the world is going to end :(
How long has humanity been waiting for that?

not a xenoblade fag but ive seen many tears over new game. what happened? seems more cliche than the first one.