What's the Sup Forumserdict on Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

What's the Sup Forumserdict on Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

Attached: Theresa.jpg (1203x801, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/121?tab=description
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its good

Good, but it's extremely easy to overlevel by the midgame and just oneshot everyone with unlocked swing to the head.

It's boring. It's like a shit Elder Scrolls game. Hans is cool though.

It would be great if it wasn't for several game breaking bugs.

Theresa has large tits and game is missing a whole chapter

It would be better as a linear game. All the open world shit is a hassle.

Has it been optimized to run on more toaster-ish graphics cards like the 960 yet?

neat game with lots of bugs and cut content

By the year 2025, this game will be recognised as being so incredibly important in terms of defining the genre that it will be thought of as being of the same level of importance as Pacman and Elite.

Attached: simplified.jpg (526x409, 50K)

There was nothing important about this game. It was literally just a shit Elder Scrolls game.

Will it also be remembered as the game that made it okay to make games about white people?

Love it, it's my comfy simulator

Attached: 4L_non7bOPf.gif (989x517, 215K)

there is a config mod on the nexus that makes the game run better but look a bit worse, you could try that
optimised presets or whatever

Enjoyable, wouldnt say its a good game though.

Riddled with bugs early doors and a terrible ending that serves only as a slap in the face to players and a setup for dlc. Add that to the fact half way through the game it gets pretty easy and the story missions are just repeats of:
>go to place
>question every menial villager
>fight

Idk Im torn on this game. I want to love it but I cant lie to myself and say its good because it really isnt.

Attached: 12375823621067831.jpg (770x470, 108K)

I usually don't like the walking simulator memes, but this is the first game where I actually went hiking to pass some time while waiting for an NPC.
Also I'm 70 hours in and had no game breaking bugs so far (I played most of the game after the 1.3 patch though).

>still waiting on bug fix patch because of my camera bug

Attached: 1466415517166.jpg (500x596, 47K)

absolute kino

remove mods

it's not the mods
it only happens on my main save
it's physics related

>unlocked swing
It's your own fault for abusing broken game mechanics

Its alright. Mostly feels like wasted potential though

>infinite loading screen bug after escaping vranik still isnt fixed

Attached: 1449719943525.jpg (480x360, 14K)

What’s the actual appeal of this game?

It looks like every Western RPG ever, what makes it stand out?

Infinite loading screen before the epilogue too, I had to replay the final mission a few times. Didn't help that at the end there's an NPC follow thing where the NPC literally refused to follow the path like 5+ times in a row and I gave up.

what's a good way to raise rep quickly? somehow hit -63 in ledetchko and having to pay faggots to talk to them is gay

serve time in jail, brings you to around 0

won't even bother pirating because the thought of losing 3 hours due to game breaking bugs that were missed during the slav-shit qa

also the devs are racist as fuck and i'm not down with that

>It's your own fault for abusing broken game mechanics

Attached: 1519694503329.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

It's racist because it has not ugandan knuckles in it.

Overrated and bugged. Another hive mind chosen "good" game.

>woaaah there are no saves that's really a tough one!!!
>woaaaaah potions!

>unlock targeting and swing the sword like a tard just so the enemy AI breaks and it can't block you
>why is the game so easy?

Attached: 1420663849833.png (430x415, 397K)

AS a non faggot. I will simply say. The game is very fun the first time you play it. (so long as you dont find any game breaing bugs which they are out ther shit they even introduced one! with a patch)

But again, even with wahtever "hardcore" mods you install. you become OP super fast and can kill everyone. And again thhe hardcore mods may fix this by making it harder to fight. But that does not make up for the boredom you get after you reach high level.

>devs are racist
Yes user because 15th century Bohemia was packed full of dark white Africans, we wuz kangz n shit

Why do non whites pretend they like this game?

I like the mideaval Europe setting and the combat.

Thank god I'm not a political bitch that complains about representation.

It's alright, nothing really that groundbreaking but it's fun, if you haven't bought it because you were intrigued by the setting then I recommend waiting for sale, you can get about 80 hours of playtime out of it right now.

>the amazing AI can't counter random flailing
>ur breaking the game stop it
why do people defend the combat SO hard in this game?

I know, this game is a fucking musou isn't it?

you can figure this shit out in the two minutes of your first 1v2 combat and it is OP as fuck so why did the retarded devs left it in as it is?
whatever, even if you don't use it the game is full of broken shit since AI is retarded and easly abusable: you can rush and kill them while they're locked in weapon unsheathing/getting up/etc animations, you can snipe them close range with a bow, you can wait till the night near camps and kill them in their sleep, you can use, again, broken stealth
I seriously don't understand people who say the combat is hard in this game

>mfw Henry cums to see my wife

Attached: Divish_of_Talmberg.jpg (1233x850, 97K)

Good as it is, with potential to be great.

>tfw cant run it over 40 fps

I hate my life.

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/121?tab=description

Why does a teenager voice an old man?

The game commits the cardinal sin of not being very fun. I'm at the stage where I want to complete the game but I feel like i'm wasting my time playing it, which shouldn't happen with any game.

It happens with most games these days

It's great, probws the historical genre need not be tidally locked to oiece of shit rts "games". So instwad of endless Total War and Civilization we could perhaps get historical rpg's in different eras like Vikings or perhaps ancient China, or maybe Medieval Britian that was close to getting crushed by the Danes

Attached: 1521803415938.webm (720x480, 2.91M)

Attached: Life as a white male.jpg (2560x1440, 284K)

Mad you couldn't keep in your white """supremacy""" hugbox?

/thread

>Medieval Britian that was close to getting crushed by the Danes

Attached: 1520264282760.png (517x396, 273K)

I'm not sure yoi're aware but yes the Danes did flood and invade Anglo land, the reason it wasn't completely overrun was some Danes converted to Christdom shedding their animalistic pagan ways and became farmers and fishermen living in Britain. Invading Danes couldn't raid and kill their own people so they pulled out.

It's alright. Nothing special and the bugs and save system make it a chore at times, but it pays off every now and then.

6/10