ITT: games that desperately need a remake

Graphics and combat are incredibly out dated and shitty to play today. Does anyone know of any other games you think needs a remake?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rcrVodpXPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No matter how many times it doesn't fix some of the most glaring issues like the shitty Big the Cat levels. Sonic fans just need to admit this game was shit even when it came out and it's aged like milk since then. Even SA2 was a bit better but even that game sucks.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 21K)

IT'S UP

*PAYNE

I just play the levels I don't like and I DON'T play the DX port.

git fuckin gud faggot
the game is still very much playable and enjoyable.
-t. replayed it last year

>combat are incredibly out dated and shitty to play today
wrong. and the only reason it would need a remake is for compatability issues with new OS'.

Daily reminder that he hid anti white propaganda in one of his videos

No, it's great as it is.

the levels I like*
sorry about that

Which one?

You're a lunatic if you call that mild shit '''ANTI WHITE PROPAGANDA'''

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 6K)

What? I played the trilogy a year ago and 1 aged fine. What is it with you people wanting remasters/remakes of post-2000 games?
I want remakes of actual outdated games from the MS-DOS era for instance.

kys redneck

reminder if graphics is the criteria which stops you from enjoying games you should off yourself

Max Payne doesn't need a remake. At the very least Max Payne 3 should have been the movie. Not that shitty Mark Wallberg mess with vampires n shit.

pic unrelated

How is the combat outdated? 3 used the same mechanics but it made everything slower and more clunky. A graphical update would be neat though, but I wouldn't trust any devs with it. ESPECIALLY not Rockstar.

>A graphical update would be neat though
Max Payne 4. 4k edition.

Max Payne is good how it is. few cheap spots but it should be left alone. MP1 is a window into the past

Yeah go remake max payne with atari graphics and say graphics don't matter

Started replaying it this morning and highly disagree. All the guns feel fucking amazing especially the pump action whenever you kill someone and learning the bullet trajectory in order to pull headshots off with dual ingrams from halfway across the room is incredibly satisfying.

Not exactly the same but it had a GBA port that's really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=2rcrVodpXPY

'S ANUS

It's a 3D game, remaking it as a 2D game would fuck with the gameplay. Remake it with ps1 level graphics and it'll still be fun as fuck

>being this retarded

This. It has a unique atmosphere for me (probably because I'm not american)

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (630x630, 34K)

Chrono trigger for fuck sakes. I know it's probably obvious to ask for but fuck I just want that in 3D.

Attached: 1324788899112.jpg (514x514, 112K)

Please god.
Got that game on PS2 cuz why the fuck not, sat there collecting dust for ages, when I finally played it it blew me away, .

Even a Bully set in college or as a female student would break my hype meter.

Attached: 1312522606615.jpg (194x212, 6K)

Wasn't GTA5 the up dated version of SA? Since it is based in SA with a bigger map.

I'd love to see Vice City get remade, or all the old GTA's for that matter.

Attached: 1309687516981.png (126x126, 30K)

Yeah, but GTA V takes place in 2015, not in the 90's, think about the PLOT and CHARACTERS

It's SA but with all the fun removed.

Ah I understand. Would you think tho is SA was redone. That BLM would be all over it ruining it. Like Rockstar have got lucky with games and relevance to society at different time periods though history.

A remake of any of the old GTAs would fuck everything you liked about them, they wouldn't just port the games with better textures to a newer engine, they will change the game mechanics, dialogue, characters, it will at least feel off, but likely it'll be much worse.

Best to just play them as is, R* releasing the old games on mobile is the best thing they ever did.

Attached: 1323299938307.jpg (117x120, 4K)

rockstar would be destroyed then, I think

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be curious to see how they pull it off. The coolest parts of MP3 were when you were in New York.

>remake of SA is made
>alt right Sup Forums cucks thinks it an attack from the es jay dubyas and everyone ends up hating the game.