10 secs to tell me a good creepypasta vidya

10 secs to tell me a good creepypasta vidya

Attached: maxresdefault (27).jpg (1920x1080, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q73MTgWouYA
youtube.com/watch?v=dNgOOtuz4o0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Undertale

I went to the garage sale and bought a bootleg mario and he had hyper realistic eyes with blood oozing from the anus

There aren't any good ones, more often than not they start good with spooky vidya stuff, but soon it becomes *blood starts splattering from the screen* *someone visits me IRL* *dies irl* and becomes cringesome

Attached: 1496935571551.png (351x364, 258K)

based

The sammer guys in super paper Mario werent killed, they would’ve been in hell, they were ERASED

This one's pretty gud.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q73MTgWouYA

Attached: 1517372213008.png (671x519, 146K)

Ben Drowned

Godzilla before all the really dumb shit kicks in

I only need three words.

"Save data corrupted."

>creepypasta
>good
Pick one

majora's mask

op said "good" so step aside
can someone post the mcdonalds one? I can't find it

Ben Drowned
If only for the finale

youtube.com/watch?v=dNgOOtuz4o0

SCP or any shit based on stuff from /x/, fuck Creepypasta

Attached: 1520813266971.gif (480x270, 3.2M)

godspeed user

Attached: 1511084287865.jpg (301x267, 24K)

Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing was pretty good.

>I didn't even have time to eat fries.

Attached: 1521765002094.jpg (9999x9999, 1.55M)

>sonic.exe's story is literally that a boy found a cartridge that had 'sonic.exe' written on the fucking genesis cartridge
Creepypastas are a joke

Attached: 1450848997659.jpg (495x595, 31K)

I lost it at "how did mcdonalds end up like this?"

Attached: 1492027321773.gif (334x201, 1.45M)

What the fuck is a creepypasta vidya?

Sans is Ness

this is the best we can do

there was once potential value to be had with more traditional "I get the old game but it was spoOoOoOoOoky" ones, if the stories were spun more to be about the author poking their head into a more mysterious and subtly disturbing virtual world that had been corrupted and twisted in strange ways for whatever reason, but that shit died almost IMMEDIATELY with shit like Ben Drowned and Smile Dog. the autism of all the dumbfuck children drawn to it by then had accumulated from all around the world and manifested itself as Sonic.exe, and then video game creepy pastas were fucking dead forever after that. Its reputation has been ruined and everyone is now either repulsed by the idea or recognizes that making a good one requires a good amount of work and finesse, so they understandably can't be assed.

not to say that SCP and /x/ inspired stuff isn't good, I fuckin love that shit, but I'm still a little buttmad that we may have missed out

im playing doki doki right now and I can tell you it is SCARY

Is that supposed to be an Apple notebook?

Psychosis is the only creepypasta I would call a quality story

Not sure i thought it looked like some alien ware.

Attached: KING KONG.jpg (666x1270, 755K)

I suffer from paranoid delusion and see faces in the back of peoples heads as i walk behind them. I don’t make a fuss they just look at me. i don’t make a big deal anymore because if a i draw attention to myself the person turns around and their real face looks at me instead. Best to stay quiet.

Attached: D0B98A92-34ED-4DC0-BDD3-B3368A3DBF9D.png (420x420, 284K)

woah bugs

can i get a quick rundown on how this relates to ben drowned? i kept up with the story as a wee tot but dropped it not long after getting spooked

Attached: 1511317902951.jpg (288x297, 11K)

from what I can surmise, the same guy who was uploading videos of the "incidents" uploaded a silly OOT video instead (possibly during the course of events). this IS coming from someone who didn't/doesn't follow that so I could be entirely wrong, but I think that's what's happening here.

i still wanna know where that image is from
it's so uniquely creepy

Once there was an OP who was so gay, he sucked everyone's dicks. The end

It's the ending to ben drowned.

YOU CAN HEAR ME FORE YOU SEE ME I GOT KING KONG IN THE TRUNK

idk why but that image reminds me of todd howard

Escape from Merrywood is aight. Good concept for a game anyway.

Let's do some 6-word stories instead.

>Random Encounter.
>Bad Breath.
>Didn't save.

My dog called me a nigger.

>Missing last collectible.
>Don't know which.

I vaguely remember that one. Didn't the authors girlfriend die and she was resurrected in the game so she could the Red guy? That was some stupid shit

One day I turned on my ps2 and I got the red screen of death

Oh shi