/csg/ Chink Shit General

Got any horror stories surrounding a chink shit purchase? Ever have a fake powerbank go up in flames?

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Someone at Irish Customs sat on user's package and crushed it items themselves were fine though
• user got shafted when buying cutting boards off AliExpress they're ridiculously small
• Summer time's a comin, best buy those fake brandname sunglasses sooner than later
• The Xiaomi USB fan is great when plugged into a Xiaomi Powerbank when plugged into a laptop not so much because of the angle it bends at
• user that requested the "Nidec Servo Gentle Typhoons" with Gearbest returns with results
• user receives his BM-800 and mic stand/arm provides vocaroo tests without windscreen → with windscreen
• Another user provided his BM-800 tests as well (sorry I missed it in the last thread)
• MackBock Pro laptop spotted in chink tablet promotional pictures
• user gets a dried orange with his package
• user gets a cute letter from a new eBay seller
• KingDian's S280 240GB SSD is currently back on sale over at Gearbest for $54.99 with the 480GB version priced at $113.30
• user finds his Rock Zircons uncomfortable on the ears
• user reviews a eGpu he bought off Gearbest and shows his set-up
• Crippled by a motorbike accident user starts a youtube channel reviewing chink shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=OapEypb8dKQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ec_aPUi_a50

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/BVZreuuu
m.imgur.com/a/owpRJ
tomtop.com/blackview-bv6000-4g-tri-proof-smartphone-4-7-hd-720-1280pixel-display-64bit-mt6755-octa-core-2-0ghz-3gb-32gb-ip68-waterproof-13-0mp-android-6-0-4500mah-wifi-nfc-compass-gps-glonas-p1474b-eu.html
s.aliexpress.com/uMjMBvmU
vocaroo.com/i/s17gOxlkZdPi
gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_292982.html
s.aliexpress.com/RnuYvyeY
s.aliexpress.com/uaUzEbEn
i.4cdn.org/g/1462416110017.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. This new general seems like it has a lot of potential, considering how cheap Sup Forums is.

This. It's about time this became a general

Ikr.
Brilliant idea

1 Pcs Hot Wireless Bluetooth Gamepad Game Joystick Controller for Android IOS PC Free Shipping
s.aliexpress.com/BVZreuuu
(from AliExpress Android)

Thoughts on these Bluetooth controllers?

Bmpu

Why don't you order and find out?

Don't mind me m.imgur.com/a/owpRJ

Looks like ghetto trash.

And now we play the waiting game...

I'd fuck it

Her face looks fucking weird.

Fishing user here.

I've now had 24 hours with my BM-8000, NB-37 arm and Somake 7.1. Here is my review.

The NB-37 adjustable microphone arm stand is pretty nice for the money, the cable that comes threaded through it is of good quality with a nice finish. The arm itself is double-sprung at both the mount and the midway point. The metal of its construction is not enormously high quality but it certainly gets the job done.

There is noticeable wobble if I give my desk a shove but it's very difficult to avoid that entirely even with far more expensive arms.

I am totally happy with the NB-37.

Use a paper bag with googly eyes

I'm I ordered the same setup after I saw your pics yesterday.

I'm getting this just to do tutorial videos at my job, but do you think there's any chance in hell the stand can handle a Blue Yeti if I get another one? I use a Yeti at home.

Now for the main attraction, the BM-8000.

In terms of audio quality it is the same as the BM-800 on account of actually being a BM-800 in a slightly different shell, so there's not much to discuss there. However, having a built-in pop-filter and the electret mounted horizontally offers some advantages over the BM-800 in my opinion. My personal setup has the arm holding it upside down just above me, microphone itself pointing down, meaning that the electret is aimed straight at me, I find this ideal.

The build quality is nice, I like the red finish. The anti-shock mount is also nice, aluminium frame with elastic holding the microphone securely suspended.

Initially I could not get much of a response from the microphone, having connected it directly to my ageing soundblaster but that is where the next item comes in.

IP68 Waterproof rugged chinkphone for those interested
tomtop.com/blackview-bv6000-4g-tri-proof-smartphone-4-7-hd-720-1280pixel-display-64bit-mt6755-octa-core-2-0ghz-3gb-32gb-ip68-waterproof-13-0mp-android-6-0-4500mah-wifi-nfc-compass-gps-glonas-p1474b-eu.html

The Somake 7.1 USB sound card.

Without this little thing I wouldn't be able to enjoy the microphone because I don't have a phantom powersupply for it.

Having said that, this doesn't provide MUCH power, just ENOUGH for it to work. If I did have a phantom supply then i'd be able to turn the gain right down and still have it work perfectly, obviously lowering noise.

The build quality of the Somake is terrible, it is crappy plastic with loose flappy shitty buttons that i've not even pressed, a little green light that sometimes blinks and sometimes stays solid and the whole thing has bent a little while in my computer. But it does drive the BM-8000 and it was cheap so who am I to complain?

I've not listened to anything FROM the Somake, purely used it for the microphone, so I cannot comment on that, sorry.

At half a kilo I couldn't honestly tell you if the NB-37 would support it too well, I'm sure you could get it mounted with little issue but the yeti is a pretty hefty little dude.

I want to buy a meme action cam... is the Eken H9 any good? it's like 40€ on gaybeast...
Also, are the meme-shark SD cards class 10? Which one do you suggest for the action cam?

I'm curious about this too.
How shit will this be?

2015 Action Camera A9 Waterproof Underwater 30 Diving 12MP Lens Sport Cam Mini 1080p Full HD Cameras Vs SJ4000 SJ5000 Wholesales
s.aliexpress.com/uMjMBvmU
(from AliExpress Android)

vocaroo.com/i/s17gOxlkZdPi

A sample for you all to prove I actually have the bloody thing.

How much do you have to pay in duty/import tax? Living in a communist country these are the rates I have to pay (cost is product+shipping):
$14: $20 flat + 30%
>$100: additional 20%

So usually I can't even bother buying anything that is worth more than $14.

I asked this in the need of the last thread so forgive me for asking again.

Should I use a case on my Chink™ phone?

Oukitel k6000 pro is ip64 certified with a bigger battery and better screen.

Other than that. This phone looks pretty good.

Christ.

I'm in the US, as far as I know I didn't pay any duty on my Chuwi Hi8.

I've got a plastic silicon case around my RN3P, no screen protector though. It works alright. Not really keen to look around for a screen protector that will probably dull the display, while even though it doesn't really crack anyways.

No tax on anything under 1k for me and my fellow ausfags

What about latency? I want to record live music on my DAW with it

Yes the Oukitel is cute, if it had the MT6755 and IP68 it would have been perfect.

Indianfag here. 30% duty on anything above Rs 2000 (30 USD). It sucks like you won't imagine. I have to beg the sellers not to declare above 28 USD.

Lived in your country, but the cunts in AusPost won't deliver to your home even when you stay at home all day.

Oh I'm not so up to speed on the technical side of things but if you can tell me how to measure that I will happily do it for you.

I have audacity and I don't NOTICE any delay but I know that's not exactly scientific.

So true. I almost missed a package once because they put the delivery slip in the most random place and I only knew it was at the post office because of the tracking.

I haven't had that problem. Except for on large packages, but if it's a padded envelope it comes straight to my door

That's one of the perks for living in the US. We never have to pay customs for anything we import.

Aren't they planning on changing that though?

lived in sydney for like 4-5 months. had to collect every fucking package (even a phone case without signature) from the post office ~800m away.

Fuck that sounds rough. I'm out mear hornsby and I get anything as long as its not big enough to need a box.

>Lived in your country, but the cunts in AusPost won't deliver to your home even when you stay at home all day.

I have that problem from time to time in the US. Those lazy motherfuckers don't knock at your door sometimes, they just leave the note and leave as fast as possible.

Fuckers just want to get through their route as fast as possible and get paid. It really is much faster than knocking on the door and then waiting for someone to open it and ect.

Part of me doesn't like that.

I don't understand the customs from small, non-manufacturing countries.

In the US, we have the resources and land to manufacture more goods here, so I would think it would make logical sense for us to have a duty tax on that.

You do pay import duty in the US but the breakpoint is currently $800, if your item is below that and not some specially taxed item then no duty is to be paid.

Over $800 and the duty could be as high as 37%.

They're changing it. It's gonna be 10% on all online purchases imported into Australia after July 2017.

Do none of you faggots ask the chinks to put false prices on their?

Most of them already do that.

Goddamn cunts, our dollar is already shit enough.

yes, I always do that... sometimes you don't even have to ask...

can someone answer this ?

At least you aren't Canada.

>tfw 2 days ago redmi 3 was $206
>now it's $217
I hate being Australian sometimes

> buy a 2 dollar tenga egg knockoff
> chicks label it as 20 dollar gift

kek, they're hoping it gets lost in the mail so they can collect profit.

What if they put it as "gift"?

I've bought over a thousand dollars off shit a few times and it's always been labeled as less than 400 dollars.

Based chinks.

Most of them already do that. My KZ ate came yesterday and it was marked as a 4 dollar gift.

Is our dollar going to get better soon? I'm looking to do some big orders

Under those conditions I would buy *everything* from China.

Not anytime soon.... At least it's not as bad as puerto rico.

And people wonder why all of our manufacturing jobs are now in China...

I wouldn't. I'll only save $4 ordering an ssd from china, for example. Would rather buy local for warranty

I dunno m8, isn't our economy going down the shitter atm?

Wish we could go back a couple years, 2013 was glorious for us.

I'd be happy with a 5c jump up for a few days

Like I said, zero problems with Finnish customs.

You want the impossible

The Kingdian 240gb for 54$ sounds amazing. Can anyone vouch for it? Is it reliable?

Yes

Best/cheapest proper 16GB usb drive?
There is a lot of them in the 3€ range
I want it to gift to someone that will use it only to play mp3 on a car so I don't give a fuck about usb2
why fuck we have 2 threads

I want Maki

I suggest to get these small dongles, like gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_292982.html

>blackview
that's lacist

That looks cute as fuck

Looks pretty neat.

I'd buy one if I had a reason to.

Anyone test any of those android tv boxes for gaming? I really want a cheap little box to play some mobile exclusive remasters like KOTOR and GTA LCS with proper controls on my TV

But I want a cheap one, at that price i can get a 32gb one

Did any of you order a tablet?

How long did it take to arrive?

I've ordered a Chuwi hi8 Pro ( the newer dual boot version ) via PostNL, I live in the Netherlands and ordered the thing the 19th or so?

I hope it gets here next week.

Pic unrelated but i'm planning on running it on said tablet.

I finally got my sharks after 2 months of waiting. How fast are they supposed to go? I didn't save the screencaps.

While you guys were busy buying sharks, I was buying a crocodile.

How many GB?

which one Sup Forums?

s.aliexpress.com/RnuYvyeY

s.aliexpress.com/uaUzEbEn

That PostNL thing is kind of a scam. The chinks pretend it's being sent from NL, but they're actually shipping it to PostNL from China and then PostNL sends it to you. You might have a few weeks left

Yeah but since I live in the Netherlands I presume it shouldn't take that long right?

Should be just as fast as any other delivery since it gets send straight to my country anyway, right?

31$ for the hoodie it self and 14$ for shipping

MXQ All the way. Also, Leelbox sounds like something Sup Forums would make.

Wouldn't Sup Forums be keekbox?

Leelbox sounds more Redditish

I just watched the MiPad 2 review that the other user posted and I have one too. I don't have the flickering screen issues or the strange creak so he should probably exchange it. I did initially have some odd audio issues and I believe I resolved it by disabling the audio enhancements. I'm on my laptop right now but I pic related is what I had to set mine to. It's a little different on Windows 10 though.

Also, I did a fresh install on mine (Windows 10 Pro) and I installed the generic drivers where available instead of the xiaomi pack from techtablets. With the generic intel driver, the buttons at the bottom do not light up (but they do still work) which I prefer.

fucking chinks I swear

Best 5.5-6" 4G mobile phone under $200?
Also, Windows 10 2in1?

Any good screwdriver sets?

Kek

thanks for the reaction pic m8

Been looking at a BM-700/800

Can i just plug it straight into USB/3.5mm mic jack, or do they need phantom power?

Do i need a cheap USB Sound card?

I'm referring to this image from last CSG thread
i.4cdn.org/g/1462416110017.png

Literally read this thread.

Has anyone bought one of those great value xeons on ebay?

>great value xeons
Wal-Mart produces CPUs now?

haha
no, they are used.

Mi pad 2 review guy here. I don't have that enhancement tab on mine. Not sure why. Is the sound problem only an issue on YouTube?
I'm currently in the process of getting a refund or exchange. There's nothing at the same price bracket as the mi pad 2 with as good build quality. Unfortunately

I've never actually tried it with youtube. When I tried watching netflix, it refused to play until I fixed the audio issues.

I wouldn't worry about it too much since it sounds like you're exchanging it anyway.

zircons came today , not a audiophile at all but they sound like my piston 3

RICE COOKER MAINE

that is windows 7

Ya rike flied wice?

Hmm.. I hope there is a follow-up album for when she's 16 and pregnant. (Quite possibly sooner)

I was hoping I was going to receive my Motospeed Mechanical Keyboard today to do a basic break down for you all, but It hasn't came yet.
Stay posted. I'll be back on Monday hopefully with a breakdown to share.

Yes but that screenshot it from a different pc. It's also virtualbox in xubuntu.