Don't you like anime, Sup Forums-chan?

Don't you like anime, Sup Forums-chan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jR0eBWDVAtw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like ancient eastern cartoons.

Pic related. Now fuck off.

I like anime but not as much as I like....

you!

I like You too.

No Akari-chan, I LOVE anime.

I like good animes, not moeshit

Anime a shit, it will never approach the quality of the West.
youtu.be/jR0eBWDVAtw

not animes for 10yo girls, no

wew lad
thats some quality right there

Why are moeposters so fucking annoying?
There's literally an entire board dedicated to cute shit, can't you seek attention over there instead of shitting up my catalog with more garbage than it's already covered in?

Dumb anime poster

this, moeshit ruined anime.

sakura isn't really moe, it's just standard CLAMP shoujo

Not to mention that Card Captor Sakura is literally from the 90s

>tfw opened my laptop on the train today and loud animes started playing
I wanted to off myself lads

This image made me sad. It's why I stopped following anime

>Akari
I'd like to interject for a moment. Whom you are referring to as Akari, is in fact Akarin, or as I've recently taken to calling Akaza Akarin. Akari is not her name on it's own, but rather another important component of a complete identity Blank Room/Akarin as defined by YRYR.

Many anime fans watch a certain character every day, without realizing her proper name. Though in a peculiar turn of events the version of Akarin which is widely know today is "Akari" and many of her fans are not aware that it is actually Akarin, sister of Akaza Akane.

There really is Akari and there are people who go by that name. But the person you are referring to is not.

Akari is just a short form: the name people gave her for their convenience. Akarin is normally found in empty pictures. She can only exist in context of her fellow schoolmates. All the so called Akari (or blank pictures) are actually pictures of Akarin

Just don't watch moe you retards.

>wahh why don't they pander to me and instead pander to the people who actually watch anime wahh wahh

It's difficult finding anything that isn't.

I just got back into naruto and shippuden though, pretty good.

I don't, I only watch mature animes for mature people such as myself like Kabaneri

YOU WOULDN'T
DOWNLOAD AN AKARI