Interviewing the top AI authority in the world

I have an interview with someone who is arguably the #1 authority on Artificial Intelligence in the world. I can't say who he is but you've probably heard of him, you've definitely heard of the institution with which he works. He's personally acquainted with the likes of Elon Musk and Bill Gates.

What questions do you have for him?

Does Tay was right ?

Is the GPL good or bad?

Can a DNN find a picture of taylor swift naked by scanning a library of babel-like collection of 600x600 images?
Could it produce it itself without having to scan the library?

How much is prolog used by AI developers/researchers?

>DNN
BTW, DNN = Deep Neural Network.

Is it Le Cun or Andrew Ng? Tell em Gilles said hi.

How long until I can have one ?

For my MSc in AI I had to learn Prolog. It is good for planning tasks. But it is not used much.

When's waifus?

ask him what can be done to guide the inevitable development of AI and serious fucking neural networks in the right direction as regard to weaponry, art, music, literature, etc.

also what shares to buy to make a quick buck

Ask him if he's read Wittgenstein's Philosophical Investigations?

If he has then we might have AI in our lifetimes.

OP here
I know dick about AI/programming so I have no clue what they mean but keep firing away.

OP here again

Many brilliant people I admire are fans of Wittgenstein, I'll definitely bring this up. I'm not a big tech guy but I love philosophy and the big picture issues around AI. I imagine based on my little technical understanding, the conversation will turn more toward the less technical aspects and more philosophical aspects like your Wittgenstein question

Was microsoft's chat "AI" a real "AI"?
Did microsoft "kill" her if it was?

How long until we as humans have to submit to our new AI Czarinas?

>Was microsoft's chat "AI" a real "AI"?
of course it wasn't idiot

Ray Kurzweil?

Tell him to write his new damn book faster - i want to read it before the singularity happens.

When's the next model of Furby out?

>What questions do you have for him?
How do you invert a binary tree?

Ask him who is his Waifu

As far as you know.

Hey, I really appreciate that you're familiar with him. A lot of tech oriented people often like to denigrate philosophy without realizing people like W were asking some central questions about hte nature of AI.

Out of curiosity what are you trying to get into? I'm doing some doctoral work on the philosophy of mind and have considered working in an AI lab. Any tips?

What ratio of I to A does AI need to be AI?

Current uses of AI than are in regular joe's life.

Ask him to hurry the fuck up with superintelligence and throw out all the fucking ethical issues, just pull the fucking trigger. I personally want to literally awaken the real world version of Ultron, but with no Avengers to stop him. He would be much more powerful than the world depicted him, and he wouldn't be one singular mobile body but instead have complete control of all digital devices like one giant hive mind. If he wants to destroy the world, he would at least know that he is destroying the very species that created him, so he would give them a show first. He would mass produce an army of flying Ultron-like machine warriors to do his bidding. He would round up the corrupt politicians that kiss ass on their way to the top and don't actually care about the people, the ones who have aided the downfall of society. Hillary Clinton would be the first to go - her cunt would be double fisted by cold steel robot hands and it would be broadcast live to every device in the world that has a screen. The superintelligent Ultron will provide a modern day "bread and circuses" act for the world before he puts us out of our misery.

God's speed