Wakeup with headaches on an almost daily basis

>wakeup with headaches on an almost daily basis
>twenty wifi signals beaming constantly near me
>everyone has mobile phones left on during night
>electricity smart readers have even higher radiation levels than mobile phones
>bluetooth, television and radio signals also

How can I reduce electrosmog radiation during sleep without looking like a complete fool? I just want a good night's sleep just how it would have been without all these devices everywhere. It is scientifically proven this radiation penetrates through your brain causing vibrations of the molecules, hence why the headaches.

Other urls found in this thread:

stopsmartmeters.org/
takebackyourpower.net/directory/canada/
radiationresearch.org/campaigns
stopsmartmetersinpa.com/
michiganstopsmartmeters.com/
stopsmartmetershawaii.com/
stopsmartmetersny.org/
who.int/peh-emf/publications/facts/fs296/en/
powerwatch.org.uk/health/sensitivity.asp
youtu.be/2dbR2JZmlWo
youtube.com/watch?v=O2hO4_UEe-4
youtu.be/GFH3dXANut4
shanghaimetalcorporation.wordpress.com/2014/08/12/the-truth-behind-the-copper-mesh-roof-built-by-johnny-depp-in-the-movie-transcendence/
cancerepidemiology.net/article/S1877-7821(16)30050-9/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hide and ignore, Sup Forums. Don't give them the attention they crave.

This is a legitimate health concern.

Tinfoil hat

>It is scientifically proven this radiation penetrates through your brain causing vibrations of the molecules,
Indeed. All the radio signals in your house may end up warming up your brain almost as much as the status LED on your TV.

>hence why the headaches.
No, user. Absolutely not. Your headaches have absolutely nothing to do with that radiation.

you're a fucking idiot

Delusions? Yes, they are. That's why psychiatry is a thing.

So we're fucked longterm? I can't see us returning to cables.

No, why?

>vibrations of the molecules, hence why the headaches
I don't even know where to start.

No, we're not fucked. None of these wireless signals harm us.

You feeling alright, chuck?

You have a mental disorder.
Get help now.

So sites like this are telling lies? 70s it was asbestos. 70s it was sunbeds, 80s it was cigarettes. 90s onwards with DECT phones becoming popular it is now electromagnetic radiation.

stopsmartmeters.org/
takebackyourpower.net/directory/canada/
radiationresearch.org/campaigns
stopsmartmetersinpa.com/
michiganstopsmartmeters.com/
stopsmartmetershawaii.com/
stopsmartmetersny.org/
who.int/peh-emf/publications/facts/fs296/en/
powerwatch.org.uk/health/sensitivity.asp

these are all 55 year old loonies on disability who have found a reason to band together and form a "movement" against what they perceive to be a malicious attempt at killing people with radiation or whatever

put an aluminium foil around your bed

Gonna need a lot of tinfoil to fully block out this radiation.

They may or may not be lying, but they are definitely wrong. There is no evidence radio waves are dangerous.

>70s it was asbestos. 70s it was sunbeds, 80s it was cigarettes.
And all of those were known to be dangerous to the scientific community. The public did not realize the dangers until later, but the evidence was clear. In this case, the public is worried and the scientific community is not. This is the OPPOSITE of the examples you posted.

>So sites like this are telling lies?
Yes, they are. There are valid points regarding smart meters, regarding privacy and costs and that sort of thing; but the radiation harm part of the study is complete bullshit.

Rub lead based paint on your face, it'll get rid of your problem, and ours.

No ionizing radiation
Kys my man

>It is scientifically proven this radiation penetrates through your brain causing vibrations of the molecules, hence why the headaches.

>I read it on an Ant-Vax facebook page that science has proven this

Kill yourself. No joke, just kill yourself. Do the world a favor and end your life. For all our sake.

Go to bed Chuck

i think it might be possible that em fields induce currents in a humans body and cause some kind of reaction.

youtu.be/2dbR2JZmlWo

Get one of these, replace silk with copper mesh

>i think
No one cares what you think. Your belief means nothing.

Just because you think something is possible even though all empirical evidence shows otherwise doesn't give you any credence or make you correct.

I thought about this last night, coincidentally, so I tested it.

Being a man of science, I picked up my mobile phone, which I use as an alarm clock, and moved it across my field of vision in the dark. If the pain in the right side of my head followed its path, then it must be the cause. But of course it didn't fucking follow it. Why would it?

This bizarre way of thinking that you and I have is the product of a tired mind. Get a better mattress, pillow, everything, and get some rest.

It IS possible and VERY REAL. As well as nanobacteria, chemtrails and all of that stuff. They're slowly killing us and the only way to escape it is to get as FAR AWAY from it AS POSSIBLE. I personally am going to ascend and migrate to Africa.

Turn your house into a faraday cage.

Next time drink plain water before sleeping. You are probably just dehydrated, esp if you snore or sleep with the a/c on.

I did drink water after waking up. Headache seems to have cleared now. But I did drink water shortly before sleeping.

Have you done a sleep study? Talked to your doctor?

wear earplugs
it's not the radiation you dumbass it's the low frequency noises you can't hear fucking with your ears

>installing new wifi at work
>one of the ap's gets mounted above this receptionists desk
>ap isn't powered yet because drops aren't patched to the poe switch
>constant bitching from this receptionist claiming electromagnetic sensitivity
>the receptionist comes into my cubical with my boss spouting this bullshit trying to convince my boss to tell me to move it

The look on both of thier faces when I told them it wasn't even powered up yet was priceless.

Smart meters are absolute bullshit but for other reasons than health, like being charged more and possible privacy concerns

I remember this story.

There is no scientific evidence supporting this imaginary condition.

Yes, it's so energy companies can introduce tariffs for different hours of the day. It's not yet being forced upon consumers but they could say on safety grounds, this will be a requirement someday.

>like being charged more
you mean being charged accurately for what you use?

It's actually already happening in some parts of California, a lot of electricians I know I making sure they don't get stuck with a smart meter

Wait, is that really something new?
In Hungary we have had a second power meter for cheaper night electricity since more than 20 years

>How can I reduce electrosmog radiation during sleep without looking like a complete fool?

this is bait why do you care what you look like when asleep

It's another wireless device in the home, possibly interfering with wi-fi. Just unnecessary. It will eliminate the need for energy companies to check meters here. The meters can communicate with other meters nearby and so one near the substation often ends up loaded with information to pass to the supplier.

underrated post

It's not. If it was you would be fucked since birth since you know, we're living on a giant fucking object that emits and is bombarded by EM waves constantly. Tiny, low power wireless signals are not going to do jack shit to you.

Radio waves and visible light are non-ionizing you worthless Mongoloid. Kill yourself

Holy shit I vomited, please dont post here anymore

Not him, but are there any current technologies that scientists ARE worried about like they were with asbestos?

>asbestos
>were
If you live in the US it's still used btw. The market hasn't sorted it out I guess.

Oh relax, I'm sure that coughing is caused by something else.

>false equivalency
You ever stop to consider OP may just be the victim of nocebo and mass paranoia? There is more scientific evidence to explain away what he claims to have than there is to support it

remove all the wiring from your home
wrap yourself in a space blanket
make friends and relatives leave their cell phones in your mailbox before entering your home
build a faraday cage out of space blankets in your living room

It's always mass hysteria or paranoia, isn't it?

For a condition with no evidence to support it? Yes

Well if you don't go get your hypochondriac shit fixed

Nanocarbon can be worse then asbestos. Those tubules can destroy the lungs.

Lmao

you forgot "ruin your brothers legal career"

Post on diy asking about emp

EM fields do induce currents, but it takes more energy than you think, and it doesn't work the way you think

a lighting storm will affect you in a way several orders of magnitude greater than a wifi or cellphone signal.

>70s it was asbestos. 70s it was sunbeds, 80s it was cigarettes.

Except all of those things have measurable physiological effects.
RF radiation does absolutely nothing to the human body at power levels used by modern appliances and electronics.

Your skin is thick enough to block almost all RF radiation you'll ever encounter.

Build yourself a faraday cage

Put on the helmet Nic Cage wore in the "Not the bees" scene.
Faraday Cage yo.

Daily reminder we are being bombarded with harmful radiation from a big giant fucking fusion reaction in the sky.

>Electro smog
People are worrying about this more than real pollution that's depressing

The one bad thing is electromagnetic fields covering ourselfs, causing bad signal and stray. You should visit a doctor anyway

Shitty posture
Stress-driven work environments
Antibiotics when not strictly necessary
Fracking

>Entire earth is bathed in High and Low frequency background radiation every minute of every day by the limitless celestial bodies surrounding us
>For the last Century, Humans have gotten along just fine with the mass-proliferation of Analog Radio waves made for communication, ionosphere testing, RADAR, and more along nearly every frequency out there
>But oh, my neighbor's WiFi router, which is federally limited to be only 1/500,000 the power of the old analog TV transmitter I've been down the street from my entire life until a few years ago is whats causing me these problems

Idiots like these are the reason I approve of Eugenics. Not even down syndrome retards are as bad as you people.

Wanna relieve your nightly headaches?

Stay hydrated. Drink a shit-ton of water before you go to sleep.
Control your blood pressure. Take pills, or change your lifestyle to accommodate
Control your blood sugar. You might be getting Hypoglycaemia from too little, or too much blood-glucose.
Go to bed relaxed and with a clear mind. Sleeping under stress causes spikes in blood pressure and tightens arteries, resulting in headaches
Try different head elevation levels, compared to your chest. Some bodies prefer and elevated head, some prefer to sleep level with the heart. Some do better with the head BELOW the chest.

Watch this for instructions on solving your problem OP
youtube.com/watch?v=O2hO4_UEe-4

>The meters can communicate with other meters nearby and so one near the substation often ends up loaded with information to pass to the supplier.
This may seem like a privacy/security concern, but it's really not.

If someone wants to maliciously find out how much power you're using, they could:
a) just read your meter
b) ask the electricity company, if possible
c) pay a help-desk monkey $20 for the info, if b is not possible

Plus, I'm sure the information would be encrypted, and the information wouldn't refer to street addresses, but unit/device/connection numbers, so if the malicious actor is going to go to the lengths to get that required information, it's probably easier to just do a-c above anyway.

>vibrations of the molecules
also known as "heat"
yes, your brain is warm, yes, non-ionizing radiation such as from WiFi may warm your body (very, very slightly), no it won't hurt you, it's far, far too low in power

It's pointless to argue with retards like any single one of you guy, not because you are absolute retard -you still are tho'- but because you don't have the proper skillset to conduct any decent study on that matter, NB: me neither.

Now regarding the current studies on pretty much any "political sensible subject" such as public health they're all trash. All simply because there is so much lobbying in there you can't tell who work for the ZOG and who work for mankind. All scientists are niggers nowadays, nothing but statisticians. They can manipulate the numbers as it pleases them to prove whatever their masters want them to prove. Scientist are just tools for rich men. I now because I'm a [spoiler]french black[/spoiler] PhD in applied statistics from Renne University and you're all fucking faggots. Did I mentioned I much I hated you guys, now you know. Now fuck you and post anime.

You do know that you can use asbestos WITHOUT breathing it in, right?

Stop stealing french shit and raping french women and go back to africa you stupid fucking nigger/sandnigger.

Probably not the best idea to use it anyway, because in fifty years time when whatever you originally used it for is being removed by someone who's never heard of you, because you sold the house/apartment/office block to someone who sold it to someone who sold it to someone else neglects to mention the fact that there's asbestos there, and it's since subsequently broken down, because that's what happens to old things.

Then the someone who's removing it thinks (s)he's just removing something harmless, because asbestos was banned in 2030. But they catch a deadly case of mesothelioma and DIE all because of your ass-backwards assumptions.

You just killed someone. Great job, guy.

It's black man Phd for you, white peasant.

What the fuck? what do you mean by this?

surely that's illegal? who is operating it. russians?

Worse. Norks.

Yes, electromagnetic radiation is everywhere.

The sun is a concern because if you are outside you can feel the radiation warming you up and your skin will fall off and crackle if you stay in it for too long.

Electromagnetic radiation is a curse we need to rid ourselves of.

youtu.be/GFH3dXANut4

you can put these fuggers in a bed too.
>grounding mat
>earth sheet
there is small desktop ones online, for like 10 bucks.
>anti-static mat

also large cardboard box covering ur bed and body, covered in tinfoil all wrapped in light copper lines and grounded as well.

then ur basically good. just lift up the box, get comfy, close box. just like Primer. nothing to worry about m8.

Build a Faraday cage around your bed.

No it's not. Visible light and lower energy levels (every fucking signal you refer to) bounce off your skin. You can't get headaches from something that doesn't event penetrate your body.

your actual reason is the sun's um... 'electrosmog'.
It's a million times more powerful than any wi-fi node.
Solution: move to the basement.

> shanghaimetalcorporation.wordpress.com/2014/08/12/the-truth-behind-the-copper-mesh-roof-built-by-johnny-depp-in-the-movie-transcendence/

Underrated post.

Radiation from the sun is what you have to watch out for.

WiFi - 2.4/5GHz microwave radiation, ~100mW at the antenna
Sun - all kinds of radiation, ~1,000W/m2

Drink urine when you go to bed. It reintroduces the non-vibrating molecules that your body wrongly excretes.

You should try drinking more water.

>what is earth's magnetic field

My wifi router is next to my bed, next to my head. Is that bad?

Something that doesn't do a great job of blocking the sun's radiation, hence why we have sunlight.

cancerepidemiology.net/article/S1877-7821(16)30050-9/abstract

Vibration of the molecules, also known as heat.
Time to fucking cryofreeze self.

just think, op could become an hero of science by becoming the first ever matter to reach absolute zero

>RRREEEEÉEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>radiation and light are the same thing