/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

FloppadillyDooloks edition
Old thread: New to /ptg/? Have an enquiry? Consult the wiki before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
Or update it yourself if you have a problem with it. Then check Google. If you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

What.CD interview info: opentrackers.org/whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

Want to request a file? Notify this user and he'll try to upload it for you:
docs.google.com/forms/d/19nyXcV0xtMuPk1wooASfVlwgSPPbb5Ex4La9XV5WGXU/viewform
Various HTTP/FPT servers with content:
ghostbin.com/paste/vngar

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.
Remember the following:
>tracker staff are known to browse and post in these threads - think twice before offering to trade, buy or sell invites and accounts here
>the same goes for publicly offering or accepting invites - even if staffers aren't watching, an user may still report you
>around 60% of posters here chat shit - don't make any claims about sites based on "something you read here once" (this especially applies if a poster has a name/trip attached)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/g/1462587376647.png
strawpoll.me/10148332
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

remember kids, when you wanna impersonate someone to get him banned, don't forget to cover your username after covering your your stats

QUICK /PTG/

RECOMMEND ME A 75% FL MOVIE TO DOWNLOAD FROM AHD

Deadpoop

NO MEME FLICKS PLEASE

movie 43

/ptg/ is a scam, can we stop with these threads? It's impossible to get an invite into anything good.

Winnie The Pooh (in the loo)

The Town [2010]
Alternate cut if you want more feels

to which class is it offered? or the guy just tried his luck?

it's fake, the guy tried to impersonate ghosthree to get him banned and it backfired

SEEN IT

i know this, but one guy needed to pm this lb, right? or all of this is fake?

Which cut did you prefer?

it's all fake, except him being retarded enough to forget to cover his real username

i.4cdn.org/g/1462587376647.png

just because why not?

>He links an image in an imageboard

>/ptg/ is a scam, can we stop with these threads? It's impossible to get an invite into anything good.

pleb detected

anyone checked if this faggot got banned yet?

I've only seen the alternate cut. I read the plot synopsis of the other one though.

>how many days are in a BTN month?

>tfw lost 500GB upload 700+ snatches and a gold star
>tfw still seeding the 600 torrents I only downloaded for snatches
im sad. btn y u no compensate?!?

duplicated file, retard

w-why not just reply?

Is using IRC in a private tracker really that big of a deal?

They always compensate, give it some time

i wanted to copy again, not to reply the image

They are going to open up recruitment soon, :)

what was the comp package last time? im newish.

anyone else bonus points not accruing?

then just optimize it. should be well under 50kb...

>fell for the bait
that was a two fold trap, new friend. he wanted wittr666 banned coz autism

wittr666 pls, just accept your fuck up already
yuri might have some mercy and not have you banned elsewhere too

and he did it
well done

>u seem like ur on mtv and tsh
>im only bothering asking one
which is better for backup? I read tsh has applications but also doesn't unrar. that's a deal breaker.

if it's true, why don't they just mirror ALL releases from btn including seen so they don't have rars.
>tfw ipt before downloading n seeding rar'd dimension releases

>tfw hd-maniac and no HDB recruitment
>tfw ponyfapper hasn't send me bonus points and it's been two weeks
fucking huuge waste of time tbqvhwyf. hd-veteran is such a whatcuck userclass

MTV.

>how many torrents has el familiad uploaded across the pyramid? uploads on What only count .2 real upload so divide by 5 if you're a whatcuck same for ebooks
I've uploaded a miserable 400 torrents across 5 trackers
>tfw no life

so they the best backup for btn downtime? i only need it for current series when btn forgets to pay bill this summer

Everything I upload gets autosnatched

>yuri
who dafug is that? i dont pay attention to staff names

Some homo

>tfw browse what and see an application with uploaded with a handful of leechers n no or curry seeder
>cross seed from ncore
>steal 75-90% of the upload
>tfw good ratio but never will be PU on what

Wooah what the fuck? Is that some kind of animes?

Newbie here. Only tracker i really want to get into is KG. Im only in a few trackers now that had open signups a few weeks ago when i got a seedbox. Now camping freeleech and getting a so-so ratio. What's next?

Fucking admin horse

do the fuckin interview on what and make pu there

Ok ill do that thks

or you can wait a while and do the application on animebytes (and make pu there)

>tfw btn is all season packs
fug I'm seeding 4TB

neither of them are banned

>set collector to SD episodes on the Pokemon Anime page
>load all the episodes into your torrent client
>enjoy your instant promotion using the minimum number of mb

just go to the season pack request page. make 2 season packs. and you'll get a 100+ snatches off 2uploads and the episodes u needed to snatch to make them. bad idea posting that here senpai

i'd delete this, senpai

It's not worth bothering to fill out all the fields. Unless he wants to progress past PU, just download shitloads of SD anime. It has the smallest filesize and it's easy to find tiny SD episodes using Horriblesubs or just sticking to shows with lots of SD episodes not stuck in season packs like Pokemon. Save the space and upload for other trackers.

you know the 312cuck n related staff only browse the archive. deleting that was pointless.
>tfw this curry has btn and doesn't even use it

I haven't seen any evidence for or against BTN staff being petty enough to ban someone because they posted stats out in the open. I think user will be fine.

>progress past PU
is there even a point if you're not going to or able to make it to master? what's the next tier that has special invite forums?

>AHD maniac or PTP elite for HDB?
which path? i can seed 6 TB on AHD easier than 50 uploads. both aren't that hard but I don't like ptp very much tbqvhwyf

True that. They'd have to sort all users by BP. for what reason too.

What's horriblesubs? isn't there a minimum file size of 150MB for it to count? is pokemon not in season packs?

>for what reason too
because everything said in /ptg/ is true obviously

horriblesubs are crunchyroll/funimation/whatever official releases of anime, made primarily by translators that don't actually speak japanese

I believe that the only special invite forum is on PU and if not it's probably not worth getting to. Besides, the PU one is the only one that the old IRCfags kept mentioning.

>AHD maniac or PTP elite for HDB?
There's about a 60% probability that AHD thread no longer exists. I've been here for at least 8 months and anons said that the thread for HDB is pulled. The only HDB thread that I can verify actually exists is the Bib thread. Two anons say that the PTP thread exists.

>horriblesubs.info
Anime tends to have about 12 episodes per season before it gets stuck into season packs. HS have shitty bitrate or whatever which makes the releases really fucking small. iirc it counts as long as it's over 100 mb - check the rules.

On the pokemon page just get it to collect episodes, not seasons. Then you'll get a zip with a whole bunch of .torrent files. You can look through them quickly and make sure there aren't any humungous SD films or whatever and then just load it into your torrent client. Then wait like 15 minutes for the snatch count to update. About 99% of the Pokemon episodes counted, I think there was one or two which didn't.

You mean theyre doing open signups soon?

no but i heard an user named yuri is giving invites out on skype

is it a good idea to use old androids as seedboxes
like pluging it in somewhere to leech off of some guys internets

Not him but AB's like perpetually open, dunno why it suddenly isn't.

Right, thanks

not without consent because the torrent client won't be whitelisted.

which one of you morons posted

People on HDBits leech freeleech like crazy.

you should do everyone who isn't on HDBits a favor and talk about it more to show off your big, thick, epeen.

Very important poll for /ptg/
strawpoll.me/10148332

HDB thread is still on AHD, PTP and bib

Oh. That's good to know user.

Just got back from bar trivia, anything I miss?

If I have parts of a torrent set to do not download and later restart rTorrent, will that "do not download" setting be remembered?

TSH is better for current shows
No retention though

I "do not remember"
Just test it with a public torrent real fast

Yeah a guy named witr666. You should investigate him.

/ptg/ had our own trivia and our team name was 312cuck
we won against /r/trackers whose team name was italiankittenrules

>Night of the Living Dead 1990 1080p AUS Blu-ray AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1

>UPLOADER COMMENTS: This is the new Australian Blu-Ray, released by Umbrella Entertainment. The transfer greatly improves upon the incorrect and generally piss poor color timing used for the Twilight Time release (which isn't here). It also restores the audio cues missing from the Twilight Time release. Hopefully another studio will eventually shell out some cash for a new 2K/4K transfer. Until then, this is the best official release available.

FINALLY

Where at?

>watching that garb

>the witch

Is it even good?

Did that ghostree3 shit happen in the soupwhale irc or elsewhere?

The latest episode of Shounen Maid.

HDB and TIK

The witch is great but if you're stupid you will not like it.

fuck off faggot

irc.soupwhale.com #soupwhale

Why

just joined and got banned for no reason.

What's that irc for, anyway? Everyone there seems like a complete asshole. I'm kinda glad they kicked me out, was about to leave anyways

It's an irc for assholes and you shouldn't join it

Guys I did it.

How'd you get in user? My mom says nice work.

People have been giving out invites on AB all week. You're not special.

Invites open right now

You sound pretty mad.