Weekend Project Thread

How you gonna spend your weekend
Picture Related

I have to wipe an ext4 drive and reformat it in FAT

I'm going to take acid and watch anime. That's the plan at least.

Same as every weekend, start drinking far too early,watch YouTube and shit post till I black out.

What the fuck is that?

Presumably a broken laptop op intends to fix.

What should I do with these 2 lappy, neither works

That little Samsung looks qt, fix it for a yandere companion senpai

Yep man, totally agree!!

Hardening my Pfsense firewall.
Configuring my SFTP server.
OpenVPN.
Finishing my homepage.
Creating my E-Resume for shits and giggles

Fuck that get

Im going to learn to program a vidya gaem using c++ and SDL

Football examination 9:30 xD

Lets fucking get it

>take acid
Nice. I wish i could, too.

I'm gonna get drunk today then nurse my hangover tomorrow by setting up ownCloud.

are you serious? What is that laptop identifies as male, you cant just assign it a gender like that

who said anything about female?

>implying I don't think it's male
>implying I wouldn't fuck that boipc

Scraptop implies you got it at a Goodwill Computer Works. I'd be amazed if you can get it to work. I volunteered there once and let's just say they don't take very good care of electronics.

Painted my desk white. I'm pretty happy with the results. Preparing for black/white themed upgrade to come once 1070 comes out in next month.

can i buy your old graphics card?

I'm giving it away to a nephew, an old 7770.

:(

playing with CSS keyframes and some mobile development for Android.

Also installed Eset NOD32 yesterday, will test if it fucks up my system or not.

Ok, I'm gonna try installing meme OS X hackintosh on lenovo g50-30. Do you know any way to make Bay Trail Intel HD Graphics work?

installing gentoo

Already done
On PC, but still
Fagot

working on an ebook, should be studying for my Oracle exam, weather is nice so I can go biking as well. Need to do my weekend session of lifting.

I guess I will just browse Sup Forums and wank.

Off to a 3 year old birthday party.

Iv just setup TVersity server on PC to stream to all other devices.

my idiot sister plugged in the charger of my wapanese gameboy micro (eurofag) without using the current converter, so now the thing is fried

i took an old usb cable, cut it off, cut the gb micro port off, stripped the cables, attached them, put some electrical wire around it and now i have a perfectly working usb charger thank you very much

I will try to remake my userscript to use HTTP request intercepting rather than DOM events. This should drastically speed it up for browser with slower JS interpreters.
But chrome is a piece of shit that refuses me to do so.

curing my hangover