/csg/ Chink Shit General

Any packages you're expecting to arrive soon?

>News
• One user made a Chink Shit Gen mousepad • More anons have requested the Nidec Servo Gentle Typhoons and it looks like Gearbest is actually going to start selling them
• user shows off his syma x8c quadcopter• user's early impressions of the Redmi 3 • user sends pic of his pupper to seller, gets refund • Anons up his Chink Arduino Starter Kit • user gets a free shark when he only ordered a card reader • KingDian's S280 240GB SSD are currently back on sale over at Gearbest for $54.99 with the 480GB version priced at $113.30
• user finds his Rock Zircons uncomfortable on the ears
• Anons that bought a Rock Zircon for $6 off AliExpress are now being told to cancel their order and pay the full price now that it has gone up in price.
• user reviews a bunch of products bought off AliExpress & Gearbest >54413841 • Vernee to publish kernel source code for Thor and push out its first Ota updates soon
• Fishing user returns with reviews of the BM-8000, NB-37 arm and a Somake 7.1 provides vocaroo clip of BM-8000 • As a reminder the internals of the BM-8000 ($22) and BM-800 ($14) are the same, only difference is that the 8000 comes with a small pop filter.
• user reviews a NES style wireless controller • OozutsuCannon shows off new Chink Shit Gen OC (assuming he made it with his new Huion tablet) • user reviews a Roman S530 (bluetooth earphones) • Quick and Dirty Review user returns to review some fishing gear youtu.be/SwRnWdRxaEo

Previous thread(s)

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/2aemmQVf
s.aliexpress.com/qmiEVRJF
s.aliexpress.com/v2IBrmaA
youtube.com/watch?v=qmpCQZb74jA
en.miui.com/thread-260271-1-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KzNTxRVF0pI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=OFCig10fW9E
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_117192.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-3-Pro-Prime-International-Version-3GB-RAM-4100mAh-Fingerprint-Snapdragon-616-Mobile-Phone/311331_32658817183.html
ebay.com/itm/121853837101
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OapEypb8dKQ
emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/SCP_Driver_Package
ebay.com/itm/10PCS-1-8-3-5mm-stereo-socket-jack-female-connector-panel-mount-Solder-Lot-/141837724251?hash=item21062fea5b:g:zcIAAOSw~bFWPdpj
aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-32GB-ROM-Metal-Body-Fingerprint-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650/311331_32598227866.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for waiting on my motospeed keyboard

Second for really enjoying this redmi 3 so far.

huion user?
I have questions to ask.

Fixed some missing links in the News

• user shows off his syma x8c quadcopter • user reviews a bunch of products bought off AliExpress & Gearbest
• As a reminder the internals of the BM-8000 ($22) and BM-800 ($14) are the same, only difference is that the 8000 comes with a small pop filter.

Im having decision anxiety, Should I cancel my Chuwi Hi8 Pro order (I got for 79.99$) and get a Teclast X98 Pro instead?
The issues on Chuwi Hi8 Pro and Teclast X98 first batch seems to be resolved so its nothing about that.

Its just that I already have a 5.5" Xiaomeme redmeme note 3 pro and im wondering if a 8" tablet is a good buy since its almost like the same size, only a little bigger.
Wouldnt a 9.7" tablet fit me better? Im gonna use it to watch manga/animu/twitch, maybe would be better if the teclast was 16:10 like the Chuwi but its not its 4:3 and it dosent seem like there is anything close to the X98 Pro but 16:10.

First for chink shit virgin, but that kingdian ssd is really tempting.

Couldn't include Wiki and IRC

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

Would have gone well over the post limit which is why some news were missing links too. Sorry about that.

>user made a chink shit gen mousepad

You forgot the code
Z099MOUSEPADCHINK

Can I get some lore on this mitu
Why does he wear the hat?

s.aliexpress.com/2aemmQVf

s.aliexpress.com/qmiEVRJF

s.aliexpress.com/v2IBrmaA

>tfw still waiting on mah sexy time stuff

Any good /csg/ watches?

Did the guy with the RayBans ordered through WhatsApp return, missed a few threads.

Also, anyone else having the 'missing calls while in standby mode' bug on their RN3Pro?

He is Xiaomi's rabbit mascot, they recently removed the star on his hat and in some cases replaced it with their MI logo.

Chink Shit Gen has just co-opted the character as a general mascot.

youtube.com/watch?v=qmpCQZb74jA

are you gonna masterb8 in it ?

forgot pic

>order £200 package
>they drop £60 import tax on me
fucking REEEEE

OK thanks bud, was removing the star political or just branding?

Bagel Brand Watch on Aliexpress. Google Bagel Milgauss that one is the best. Hmm, not worth buying. Price doubled or tripled compared to a few years ago.

Probably a bit of both, can't have a company mascot wearing that sorta stuff when you're trying to have a global appeal.

How can one mascot be so goddamn cute?

It's the communist star.

What do you mean standby mode?

I'd actually like him if he wasn't a gommie

Found the filthy hamburger.

Help. I have the same problem as these posts
en.miui.com/thread-260271-1-1.html

Who the hell makes those OP images?

Lot of loyalty for a mascot.

Has anyone tried games/emulation on the mini M8S tv box? Playable?

your unlock has been approved, you need to flash a fastboot DEVELOPER ROM first to be able to unlock the phone with the Xiaome unlock tool.

Follow how this Pajeet does it first:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzNTxRVF0pI&feature=youtu.be

then afterwards when you have the China developer rom installed do this:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFCig10fW9E

and your phone is unlock, then you can flash TWRP and any rom you want.

screen off for some time

thanks

better dead than red

He's a little guy

good goy

Get a Nexus Player. Don't buy those shitty boxes made for people to hawk "fully loaded" kodi installations to clueless idiots. I bought a mxq pro before and it was a huge mistake.

i bought a m8s from gaybeast
works perfectly as a cheapass kodi/plex box

How much did you pay for it? I paid $41 for my nexus player off ebay. Also what do you usually watch in Kodi? On a shitty box live streaming seems much worse than nexus player/fire stick etc

i paid like 30 bucks i think?
installed some sport channels and hooked it up to my plex server and gave it to my parents

I'm going to end up giving my mxq pro to my sister because it's not being used. The main problem is poor support for the codecs on the boxes, they're really pissy. If you go to the Kodi forums you can find tons of complaints. Even though for the most part everything should just work through mediacodec I found the performance to be different when you tried to enable that vs the amlogic shit. Trying to watch 720p 60fps sports streams was not a fun experience. As you'd expect trying to decode it with the cpu instead was a mess, but weirdly if I try to use the cpu to play it back my mom's fire stick it plays the 60fps stuff just fine. It looks like frames are being dropped or something but it's still at least watchable and not choppy.

You guys might as well just buy a rasp pi at that price point

OP does along with OozutsuCannon

Best cheap chinese phone with (atleast) these specs?

>4 cores
>2GB of RAM
>16GB of internal memory
>1280x720 screen

I own one of those too. It's much more stable for streaming than any android device but somehow the video quality seems off? Also trying to have kodi and emulators on the same install is a pain in the ass. I tried setting up bluetooth for emulators and failed miserably.

Xiaomi Redmi 3 is quite good, there's a also a pro version with 3gb of RAM.

Quite good, but I was thinking about something around $100, preferably less

Vernee Thor is about $100 I think

I got those bluetooth ear buds:

gearbest.com/earphones/pp_117192.html

They work great in the shower. The range is more than OK, so you can leave your phone a bit further away from your shower. The sound doesn't cut at all when at a reasonable distance. Oh and it also has a good microphone for voice calls.

I definitely recommend them.

>Vernee Thor

Are there any decent roms for this? If I buy one what kind of support am I looking at?

Hey /csg/, as you may or may not know Xiaomi is now selling an 'International Version' of the Redmi 3 Pro
(aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-3-Pro-Prime-International-Version-3GB-RAM-4100mAh-Fingerprint-Snapdragon-616-Mobile-Phone/311331_32658817183.html

It's only a few dollars more however I can't seem to find what makes it truly 'international'.
Do you guys think this is just the same phone with the global ROM pre-flashed? Screenshots look bloatware/adware free, but that might just be for screenshots..

Cheers.

I don't think germans hate gommies that much

In the shower? Wow I didn't even know that was possible. Are they water resistant?

Does it support more bands?

How's the sound?

it runs stock android out of the box, IIRC. I believe vernee is also planning on releasing the kernel so people can slap whatever rom they make on it, but I'm sure. It only just came out.

Not sure, that would be really good if it did though.

How do I know which controllers are worth buying? For use with a pc, don't need anything more than what you would have on a ds3.

ebay.com/itm/121853837101

I use this one on Android to play emulators, it's just slightly worse than a fake DS3 controller. I don't know how to use bt controllers on windows though

Regular earbud-tier, no amazing as a good pair of headphones. They can get fairly loud.

I never bought a very good pair of earbuds to compare, just normal ones.

I think you meant that for Water is no match for Democracy

My kz-memes are starting to fail (around the connector) after little more than 1 month of regular use. My pistons 3 died in approximately the same time. Is there a sturdier brand of chinese earphones? I don't think I'm mishandling them, my fallback panasonic have been working great for >2 years.

Yeah, but I would dunk them in water or go swimming with them, but it's fine for the shower, heavy rain and heavy sweat. Keep them in your ear so water doesn't get inside the speaker. You can just blow in them to get back sound if water gets there.

Where'd you get those Piston 3s?

They were legit, banggoiod I think. The left earphone got dimmer and dimmer until it wasn't playing anything anymore.

Interesting, the ATE looked like they could survive a nuclear blast.

It's almost always the cable that fails in headphones.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OapEypb8dKQ guy here, I've had mine for over 2 months now and both the pistons and ate's are in tip-top shape.

>tfw fedex smartpost
I was hyped because I thought I was gonna get my hybrids today, but it turns out the delivery date in tracking is just the date it gets sent to your post office

When I used to live in the Philippines when this would happen I'd buy super cheap headphones that had a similar cable then take it into an electronics repair shop. They'd replace it for like 100 pesos which is like $2.

Shame how here in the US we just treat everything as disposable. If you asked someone to fix something like that I think they would look at you like you are stupid.

Install this emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/SCP_Driver_Package

It works both with usb and with BT dongles.

Don't use MotioninJoy, it's abandoned adware.

Well, it's easy enough to fix with a soldering iron (or even some superglue), but it's probably not worth it with the cheap stuff.

He just is.

there's some guides about making a new cable from ethernet cable, can't find the right one tho. It's supposed to be more durable

IPHONE user HERE

THEY UPDATED MY TRACKING INFORMATION

NOW I GET THIS MESSAGE

"It has been served" in Chinese.

But I think it's fake becaause nobody signed fori t, therefore since it's a chink courier company I think they have an arrangement where seller asks them to declare delivered and they do it.

uuuu

have you tried running the code at your local post's website ? some of my chink shits tracking nos work here too

>Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Why do chinks come up with the most ridiculous names for products?

>Samsung Galaxy Note 4

What?

jsut did that, it said delivered to my local delivery office last week

you can speak to them, but i think the post systems are prone to problems

Just make a hole and solder this in instead ebay.com/itm/10PCS-1-8-3-5mm-stereo-socket-jack-female-connector-panel-mount-Solder-Lot-/141837724251?hash=item21062fea5b:g:zcIAAOSw~bFWPdpj
(took a easy one to solder with)

what makes it international is that it ships with the global rom, but the bands are still the same.

Do not fall for the meme.

Well that's great for you, but mine didn't. Obviously not all are going to last the same amount of time. I was just wondering if there's a specific model that is recognized for being especially sturdy.

"iphone" sounds stupid as fuck as well, welcome to 21st century marketing

Same user here, supposedly this one supports the band B4 and others
aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-32GB-ROM-Metal-Body-Fingerprint-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650/311331_32598227866.html

Sadly, they don't ship to Argentina.

On the good side, my sharks are in customs, they've arrived yesterday. I hope they don't make me go and fetch'em. 2 weeks since I ordered them, pretty fast considering the seller used Singpost.

Why havent you ordered your Xiaomi Luggage Suitcase yet user?

You got the phone right?

I'd rather get that powerstrip box.

I use my ATE for running every day, and I never had any problems.

in case anyone cares:
Mid-february i ordered a fake jacket from Ali. it was sent after 5 days and i havent received it to this day. apparently he did actually send a package to Germany, but according to the local post office to a completely different adress with a different name. The woman there told me that this happens quite a lot with clothing.

Now I don't even get my money back from Ali for some reason (I used my wifes account for that and I can't see the dispute messages or find the seller, he deleted every article of his shop).

I then created my own account and ordered 20 items of which i received 18 so far, all of them being better than expected.

Why did she not send it to you then?

Well apparently that woman who received the package is working together with the chinks.

Maybe it was just a mistake of the seller and the woman was happy to get a new jacket, but then explain why the seller deleted all his items and already got similar feedback.

with "The woman there" I meant the woman working at the post office.

somebody recommend a waterproof bluetooth speaker for the shower now

/r/ the vocaroos of the BM-800/8000

Oh my mistake but anyway it seems like bad business practices

Maybe karma bites him in the ass and kills him with ass cancer

Actually I'm from an ex-gommie state

Got a google cardboard and a xiaomi button thingy today :)

STILL stuck in customs.

>getting cucked by cuckstoms

anyone got fleshlight type sex toys before from aliexpress?

Read the wiki