Overchan, everything else is shit.

Post screenshot of overchan, want to compare it to clover

NO WEBMS

Brave

Mimi

chant

Seconding Overchan, it's pretty great.
However, I personally prefer Chanu.

What happened to leaf? Was the best Sup Forums browser now I can't reply to threads and it says "Thread Closed" for everything.

Dashchan

complete shit

THIS AND ONLY FUCKING THIS

Dashchan desu

My brother uses overchan more than me, while I'm stuck with clover. IMO overchan is more multichan(2&4&8) friendly so it is superior, but cover is just convenient to use overall.

Just give me a chan app that supports archives like appchan x on browsers. Otherwise I'll be stuck browsing on laptops instead.
>dedicated webm player
>external video player
Pick one

Fortune

where did you get that, user?

Chanu

Git

When i use clover when not on wifi i cant view the images when i click on them,the thumbnail just gets big and they never load.On wifi everything works fine

Tap the image again
(Retard)

I tap it several times and still doesnt load (Retard)

Dashchan fAm, although I use clover because I don't care about archives or multi chan support

Clover v.1.2.11

I use mimi since clover is ded

Deffo clover

>using an """"""app"""" do browse a website
kill yourself mobilefag cancer

I use both Clover and dashchan. Both are mice, dash would be better if you could add more than 4 catalog tiles

Chanu isn't dead? I used it until Clover replaced it. Mind giving a link?

I use Mimi because I wrote Mimi

I was about to download the newest version off github but i still got 1.2.11, is there any reason NOT to upgrade?

Nope. Just I see no point if it works fine and I can change the font color with XBlast Tools.

Pretty sure you're not in this thread anymore but chan u is on the fdroid apk and it is still updated and works great.

I don't think Chanu is dead, but it hasn't seen an update since late last year. Still works, though.

Like said, it's available on F-Droid.
Can't grab a link, but you shouldn't have a hard time finding it.