FUCK ME IN THE ASSHOLE!!! Really, this triggers me so much

FUCK ME IN THE ASSHOLE!!! Really, this triggers me so much.

>Be me 5 months ago
>Amassing parts for my First Build
>Buy 8350 for 100 dollarydoos off ebay
>buy a sabertooth 990fx for $60 like a tard
>Get the parts
>Mfw if does not post
>warranty replaces cpu
>wont post
>Replace mobo with some micro atx asrock mobo.
>Everything runs
>Fuck with asus Pajeets for months
>finally send 990fx for rma
>Comes back today
>Reinstalls
>Fuckin cunt wont post
>Everything worked and Mobo was straight from ausus
>So, why the fuck wont it post? Is the mobo still fucked or is my 8350 not conpatible? I knownit should be but maybe the mobo doesnt have the update for the 8000 series? Should a fx9000 work?

Maybe you should make like your motherboard and stop posting.

This was clever

Props to you my prend

>replaces motherboard because original wasn't working.

>RMA's original board even though already has it working

>TRIES TO CHANGE IT BACK TO RMA'D BOARD.

Why fix what's broken. If the ASRock board worked well, why change it?

we did it reddit!

I wanted to overlock my fx so it would not bottleneck my 390. Cant hit stable on my Asrock. Plus the vrms get uncomfortably hot.

Amassing parts over a long period of time is a bad idea unless they have great warranties. Most companies expect DOA parts to be reported within the first month.

The asrock was 40 dorra, the sabertooth is worth 200

I feel your pain OP

Fuck Asus

Not that any modern CPU should really bottleneck a single 390, but, why would you buy a CPU that bottlenecks a GPU for a new build in the first place.

Make sure to get me in the screenshot

I have an asrock mobo and I know for a fact that the 8350 isn't support by the old firmware. You need to update your firmware to the latest version

Budgetary restrictions

should've used an anti-static wrist strap OP

Rip op he died doing what he loved

>meme gpu
>meme cpu
>that psu.

Had that CPU, it was shit even overclocked to 4.5Ghz, I came across a i5 4440 with Asus Z87 board for $180, got it, sold the i5 4440 and the FX8350 and got a i5 4690K.
The FX8350 even when overclocked to 4.5Ghz was weaker than the i5 4440 by the way, piece of shit CPU.

I own that PSU too, piece of so so crap, it wasn't able to provide enough juice for the [email protected] and a HD7950 BOOST Reference(Official update BIOS) at full load, light gaming was okay but once games started to get heavy, performance dropped like a rock on the sea, if you look at the specs that PSU and do the math that unit can only pull like 400watts at full load, surprisingly using a multimeter to test the rails under heavy load it was to maintain them at operable voltages constantly which is pretty nice too bad it is too weak. Currently in use with the [email protected] paired with a GTX 970@1519Mhz, no issues whatsoever compared to the FX8350&HD7950.

Next time don't cheap out on the CPU retard, thats what I did and in the end I had to buy twice to get decent performance, don't cheap out on the Ram either, 2133mhz minimum or don't bother and make it dual channel and dont buy fucking CX Corsair PSU series.

The board just sucks. I've always been an Asus fanboy. The only other boards I'll use are Gigabyte, but usually it has been Asus. This board changed that though. From now on I plan to be a Gigabyte fanboy, at least until they manage to fuck their reputation up so royally too.

Maybe you don't have enough powaaaaa

hahahaha

>the sabertooth is worth 200

No, it's not. That may be what it costs, but it's not worth nearly that much. I mean fuck, I paid like $160 for it in 2012, and it wasn't worth $160, back then either.

>hahaha
>Lol, fuck off Nelson

Or just touch something metal, like say a screwdriver or the case itself, like normal, non-retards have been doing for decades.