Who /poorfagxpuser/ here?

Who /poorfagxpuser/ here?

nice vm

Your computer could run Lubuntu easily.
Download it, user. You are exposing yourself to serious exploits by staying on windows XP. How much do you pay for WiFi? Do you get it for free? Take a little out each month and save for a new computer if you desire.

>royale
>using web2.0sporkpotatoXDXD theme and not godtier Luna Blue

At least install COMODO firewall in this bitch son.

At least use the black version of that theme, goddamn.

VMs don't emulate a 9700 pro

Neighbor gave me his wifi password.

Objectively garbage

Thanks, will have a look

>he fell for the MS shill fearmongering to upgrade

Still have it running on file archivers and legacy boxes along with 2K, I don't really like it much anymore though, the only upside it has over 2K for me is better software support.

What exploits? The most recent thing I can remember is the font driver horse shit which you can get patched through the POSReady registry hack, most of that shit isn't really a huge risk unless you throw common sense to the wind anyway.

being a poorfag is no reason to use XP

Windows 7, 8, and 10 will continue to run and receive updates just fine even if you never activate them.

7, 8, and 10 don't support my hardware

Listen to this guy OP

I recently began using Windows 2000 beta ( neptune )

shit actually plays youtube and i can shitpost ( kinda )

>He fell for the using windows meme
Enjoy not being able to run the latest version of software.
Enjoy the exploits.

POSReady2009 is not Windows XP or Windows XP support. Using that registry hack will most likely not patch anything.

XP embedded is XP in all but name, the only real differences are additional bundled software for retail environments and systems that XP does not have.

why is it that you can post on here and discuss Windows 9x/2K/NT or really any no longer supported platform all day long and nobody gives a shit but the second someone mentions using XP in a useful context, you jump on them like flies to shit acting like you're the first person ever to regurgitate apocalyptic FUD from a clickbait site?

Where do you think you are? Nobody here has even the slightest semblance of sense.

Even me! After all, I keep coming back to this cesspool.

>not using secret god tier royale noir

Tried that hack, the updates are detected and installed but it just acts as if they were never applied and asks to install them again.

There's very few actual exploits that are directly usable unless you do something dumb like surfing with internet explorer or putting your computer on the internet without nat or any firewalls.

Bought a second hand core duo laptop for 40 bucks and had xp on it. thought id play starcraft before doing anything with it

>Vishal Gupta

But why OP? If the machine is that old and you wish continue to use it, why not Linux?

Me.

He has not mentioned using XP in any particularly useful context, only said he is a poorfag. Being poor does not exclude one from the newer versions of windows.

And he could always pirate.

I don't believe that. Post specs.

why linux
it brings pretty much nothing to the table and the software will be more bloated than its just as if not more fully featured counterparts that were actually designed with that hardware in mind

>poorfag
>uses a nonfree OS
???

lol, learn to firewall and system administration. Loonix users so brainwashed its pathetic.

$100 thinkpad + linux master race

XP is the last Windows worth running, why would you fuck with anything newer.

Inb4 muh gaymen.

They are shitting on their diplomas, it's a ritual Indians do after they cheat through college.

> not using cleartype

Jesus, it's like you wouldn't even care if you lived in a hut made of shit

>1920x1080

>1920x1080
>XP