Sup Forums has literally turn to shit

>everything is a meme now apparently
>tripfags fucking everywhere
>fucking circlejerks in fucking /bst/ every single day, same photos over and over, nothing creative at all
>/mkg/ circlejerks with the same people. same photo. every. single. day
>same with any other fucking general on this shit board
>literal cucks who don't even know how to build their own computers, let alone know what programs they "want to use"
>only decent thread is /dpt/ and even that is full of autistic manchildren who jerk each other off
>literal ''install gentoo'' bullshit even though gnu/lunix is basically useless unless all you do is shitpost on 4chins and watch animoo
>liquid cooling is louder than air cooling meme bullshit, what is this, 2003?
>fucking faggots posting their disgusting knees in frilly socks
no wonder none of the other boards takes Sup Forums seriously, holy shit. have fun enjoying that you are the reason so many people left this shit board. congrats.

Why are you still here?

All of this has to do with the younger crowd pouring in. Their interest in technology is limited to their iPhone and a computer that their parents bought for them.

There is also some pretty obvious shilling from advertisers/companies. It happens daily.

And, if you want a conspiracy theory explanation of why Sup Forums is now shit, then there is a dedicated team of "men in black", who purposefully dumb down Sup Forums, so that regulars would not get any useful information from hanging out here, unlike 5+ years ago.

It's mostly the millennials, though.

>implying Sup Forums has ever been anything more than a low-mid tier board

>>everything is a meme now apparently
Everything has always been a meme. >no drivers >house fire >3.5>install linux

>>tripfags fucking everywhere
Honestly the least of Sup Forums's worries you retard

>>fucking circlejerks in fucking /bst/ every single day, same photos over and over, nothing creative at all
A few new ones have trickled in over the years, but basically no one really wants to see another shlubs normie ass station. We want to see fucking caves dug out under a house or something that cost seven grand to set up.

>>/mkg/ circlejerks with the same people. same photo. every. single. day
>>same with any other fucking general on this shit board
Where's your OC? I see you posted basically the quintessential pleb tier pasta battlestation

>>literal cucks who don't even know how to build their own computers, let alone know what programs they "want to use"
So help them?

>>only decent thread is /dpt/ and even that is full of autistic manchildren who jerk each other off
>>literal ''install gentoo'' bullshit even though gnu/lunix is basically useless unless all you do is shitpost on 4chins and watch animoo
/dpt/ is trash and you should feel bad for browsing them

>>liquid cooling is louder than air cooling meme bullshit, what is this, 2003?
Noctua D14 forever, fuck you nigger

>>fucking faggots posting their disgusting knees in frilly socks
Your boner doesn't seem to mind

no wonder none of the other boards takes Sup Forums seriously, holy shit. have fun enjoying that you are the reason so many people left this shit board. congrats.
>implying anyone takes any board seriously

3.5/10

I use Apple products and I come here to make faggots like you angry. Get fucked

>Not fapping to those sexy trapfu legs

I built my computer and all I do is shit on people for not buying apple.

I fucking love it.
>muh aesthetics
>muh ease of use
>muh intuitiveness

"Design language" is a term I've learned that really seems to piss people off.

>3dpg traps good

unless they show there faces they aint traps you faggots.Stop dumbing down trap to a man with girly legs showing them in knee high socks. This is low

Why are YOU still here you degenerate?

>help people who can't simply build legos
Isn't that one of the rules that Sup Forums isn't anyone's tech support? nice job faggot. and my boner does mind, seeing faggots post their gay socks and fucking collars is straight up autistic
>liking poo fans that cost $30 a pop and have

>Implying I pay attention to anything from the ass up

Nice try Satan.

don't forget when they trip
>pic very related to them.

>not liking Noctua

Oh fuck I didn't know this thread was actually started by neo/g/

Don't you have a Razer mechanical keyboard (now with VIPER GREEN switches) to jack off on to?

>hurr le edgy razer autistic manchild meme
and no, kc60 but not like that fucking matters you faggot

>i am to poor to afford noctua
>i cannot afford their poo fans much less thier water proof/dustproof black fans!

>Buying into the kike mechanical keyboard may may

You're right, I literally cannot think of something that matters less to me.

DAILY REMINDER EVERYDAY CARRY THREADS ARE REDDIT TIER.

THEY ARE SHIT, FOR CONSUMER WHORES. THE PEOPLE IN THOSE THREADS HAVE NEVER CREATED A THING IN THEIR SHITTY LIVES

>THE PEOPLE IN THOSE THREADS HAVE NEVER CREATED A THING IN THEIR SHITTY LIVES

They have created EDC threads!

Checkmate, Atheists!

The board is simply reflecting now stagnant and shit consumer electronics has become. It's mostly aesthetic build quality meme shit now and nothing new or interesting has been coming out other than devless VR memeshit, phones and PCs are older than dinosaurs now and are dead in the water. Laptops have actually been regressing with people using older models over newer now. OS's can't even get their shit together and have become bloated pieces of adware shit, just fucking ded.

>much less thier
>thier
also waterproof/dustproof? top kek mate, that mostly depends on the case and your room more than just the fans you fucking retard. nice try though, made me reply/10

and yet you replied.

pretty much, don't forget the shitty sources and clickbait garbage that dumbasses continually post in threads as well, it's always some dumb shit that hasn't even released yet, yet alone have 100% of the information, yet faggots eat it up like dumbasses just to seem smart and post "X BFTO" or "Y JUST GOT KEKED, BTFO". it's fucking pathetic what this board has become.

Wow, it's almost like Sup Forums has become populated by 20 year old normalfags in college.

I warnted you about this years ago, I told you this board was fucking dead the second iPhones became widely used and a mobile version of Sup Forums was made. Techloligy is never coming back.

>those typos
>sent from your iphone

Same could be said about /mkg/ threads, hell even /bst/ since they just simply amass everything together, not really creating anything at all, they just buy keycaps and shitty garbage to place on their desks to seem "productive" or "original". Shit, even desktop threads with shitty anime wallpapers, all they do is grab a vector image and bam, "hurr i am le artist". It's fucking depressing.

>x board has turn to shit!!
the history of Sup Forums ever since it was created

Air cooling being quieter is an emperically proven fact.

Desktop Linux is fine for anyone that doesn't play video games or have some highly specific professional use case.

That dual setup is neat, do you play an mmo with your wife or something? I've always wanted to do that.

It's not just this board though, pretty much anywhere you go technology related is like this.

Sup Forums is still the same, the only difference is it isn't new to you now.

Fuck off.

and yet the most cancerous thing of all are the faggots and their precious 'cuck' meme that automatically makes you right and dismisses everything else. get fucked faggot

don't forget desktop threads

>Air cooling being quieter is an emperically proven fact.
Soon you will realise that all PCs are air-cooled - some of them directly, others indirectly. The atmosphere always has to absorb the heat somehow.

This about as hard as physically possible.

Anyway you are not the shepherd of a board because you showed up first. Don't like it, go try the same IRC or BBS circlejerk.

that's Sup Forumsermin posting habits, learn to identify them

yWow you miss the fucking entire issue here its fucking generals man it has ruined the FUCK outta Sup Forums its ruined it and I cant even fucking post here anymore fuck all of you

>Anyway you are not the shepherd of a board because you showed up first
I'm simply pointing out the board hasn't changed. It was just interesting to him when he first showed up because this stuff was new to him. Now he wants to complain he's seeing the same shit.

Stay mad, loser.

Sup Forums is anonymous, we don't care about race, gender, etc.... except for age of course!

All generations are always made up by the previous ones when they run out of excuses. We were doing fine for a few millennia but after WWII we have to put everyone into these gay age groups that old people make up and try to pretend aren't labels. There are regrettably new people born every day so having a 10 year period where you label them as one generation is quite pointless. Also every single website differs on the ranges in question because the whole thing is made up by bitter old people who always want to move the goalposts and pretend it isn't just them that has a problem with everyone.

It used to be that you were a millennial if you were born after 2000. Still a shit label but makes sense at least. Now oh no it's "you weren't an adult before the millennium" and even THAT changes, sometimes you have to be 20, or 30, so you can be born in 1970 and be called a millennial. We should make it so that saying this word or any generation is the same as "nigger".

Fuck off back to your eternal september circlejerk.

>finish building computer in 2013
>go to Sup Forums to look at other builds
>post build
>heavily critiqued, but with positive criticism
>build it better
>get good remarks from listening to regulars who build
>see a lot of cool variety; wall mounted computers, that guy with the orange cooling loop was the start of my custom loop inspiration
>even that furfaggot with the mlp build did a good job of complementary colors

>the years pass
>post my computer here
>0/10 watercooling is a meme, you dun fucked up
>every faggot in the thread has an AIO cooler and money wasted on parts that have no definitive edge over its cheaper counterpart, or they bought the "gaming edition" without knowing what parts to use more efficiently
>people plague the general with shitty attitude towards others, complain about someone else's build being shit because they would rather invest the time to pretend to be witty when they're an embarrassment than to actually build or afford computer parts

Here's the part your gay little story is missing - if you posted in 2010 you would have hated the Sup Forums of 2013.

Nostalgia is cancer and leads to made up age segregation which ends with you being a bitter fuck on IRC circlejerks. I'm serious. You can conveniently end this immediately by actually using the archives to go back to the year and realize Sup Forums sucked at that time as well. Realise that business shits from the 70s 80s and 90s don't have this luxury to go back since you'll forsake it too.

>imbliging there's been sockfags since the dawn of time.
those faggots weren't showing up until the middle of last year, or at least didn't have trips or didn't fucking spam their faggot agenda.
fuck off faggot.

The new Sup Forumseneration is literally brain dead because of the internet. They've never had to think for themselves or even search out anything. All knowledge is not only available to them it's also curated and spoon-fed to them 24/7. the internet also destroyed barriers to entry. This is a bad thing. The reason we've been making other humans perform "feats of strength" or "endurance tests" since the caveman days was to weed out the faggots who didn't have the passion or the skills and to make people earn their place. Now we live in the "everyone gets a trophy" world so no one bothers to push themselves because there's no point. Tl;dr you are all faggots and are no better than women. Your forefathers are weeping in heaven right now wishing they could abort you and wondering how their once proud bloodlines have become so pathetic and weak. The internet has castrated your minds and your balls.

Your new is showing.

>>>fucking faggots posting their disgusting knees in frilly socks

Can we have this?

uhuh

Install gentoo

But I soldered all my diode and resistors and switches and leds.

>everything is a meme now apparently
Sup Forums spawned 90% of memes, of course everything's a meme here!
>tripfags fucking everywhere
A Sup Forums feature
>fucking circlejerks in fucking /bst/ every single day, same photos over and over, nothing creative at all
A single thread about people who're curious about one particular topic. Not even interior decorators re-arrange their furniture every day.
>/mkg/ circlejerks with the same people. same photo. every. single. day
Changing your keyboard every day would be pointless, wouldn't it?
>literal cucks who don't even know how to build their own computers, let alone know what programs they "want to use"
There are users of every level here. You were once the cuck who couldn't build his own computer.
>only decent thread is /dpt/ and even that is full of autistic manchildren who jerk each other off
And what do you expect? Victorian England conversations?
>literal ''install gentoo'' bullshit even though gnu/lunix is basically useless unless all you do is shitpost on 4chins and watch animoo
>liquid cooling is louder than air cooling meme bullshit, what is this, 2003?
>fucking faggots posting their disgusting knees in frilly socks

Why don't you just return to Reddit?

The new /csg/ is pretty good.

That general is filled to the brim with Aliexpress sellers testing their own products to trick anons into buying garbage. Be really careful in those threads.

It has gotten more traffic as of late. I don't know anything about sellers on there. Found some cool stuff however.

That was just some cunt using affiliate program links for AliExpress and Gearbest, his shit got deleted pretty quick though.

I trust user reviews that come with verifiable pictures and/or vid reviews. Its a good gen they even managed to track down those rare Gentle Typhoon fans for cheap on Taobao.

Aren't you the adorable one.