>Shit on Touchwizz
>PRAISE THE CHINKPHONES

Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY2-mrsXgMM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Xperia.

Hell yeah! Aqua M4 here

Tell me why I shouldn't buy a used G3 in perfect condition for $200, and what I should get instead.

It seems like you've already made up your mind about what to buy.

OnePlus One

>Good phone, still very fast and fluid
>Gets very hot while performing GPU intensive tasks
>Poor camera
>I've dropped mine way too many times

Thinking of getting an Xperia Z5 compact for my small hands.

Pretty much, I'm just looking for reasons not to pull the trigger. I've heard things about the G3 overheating, but not sure how common or important that is.

So, are your palms burnt yet?

My nexus 6 seems like it gets unreasonably hot while charging. Is that normal? It charges to full super fucking fast so that may have something to do with it.

Really underwhelmed by my 5x. How much less should I put it on eBay if I bought the phone for $499 CAD. 32GB version.

What's underwhelming about it? You did know it was the "budget" nexus going in right? Of course it isn't going to be as good as the 6 or 6p.

I've never had problems with mine. Only complaint is the headphone jack picks up wiggling as media controls. Just disable it with wizdroid.

Yeah, pretty normal. If you use the super-fast charger, it will get hot.

Damn, the smartphone market is underwhelming. My z3 compact is crapping out on me so I was pretty excited seeing what's available now. But it's all either $900 or too big or shit battery.

Fuck flagships, bro. The last couple of years have put out some really nice devices, there is no need to buy brand new models.

FUCK YEAH OUKITEL

One can only wonder how absolutely shit an actual Chinese manufacturer treats it's workers. At least with foreign outsourcing there's probably some semblance of oversight.

but gooks don't deserve to be treated nicely, don't feel sorry for them

You don't deserve to be treated nicely you fucking meanie pants.

i'm white

What's the latest update on the note 6?

>company named Intel
>doesn't make telephones
why is this allowed

So am I and probably 90 percent of this site's userbase.

Is there a point to a smart phone without mobile Internet.

why do you feel sorry for gooks?

Any suggestions?
I've been looking at the z5 compact. But coming from a z3 compact it just seems like a boring upgrade. I also don't want to deal with Sony's crap quality again. The obvious choice seem to be the 5x but I'm unsure about the size and battery-life.

Because they're human and I'm not a self centered asshole?

Nexus 6P, it's aiiiiight. Makes me feel like I'm from a Chinese cartoon though . 8/10

they're not human and you're a self centered asshole

I want one pretty bad to be quite honest.

I was kind of hoping you would have something better to reply with. I wasn't expecting it, just hoping.

haha,
well tipped my friend

I got mine for 600 used, Im Auz fag though so everything is more expensive. It's nice, I actually tried the bending thing and didn't budge, it's a pretty solid build (as far as Ching shit goes) and vanilla Android is nice and flexible, buy one if you have big hands are OK with a hefty phone.

gooks aren't human. do you think the aids virus is human too?

You can just stop really. You've went above and beyond in proving your lack of conversational worthiness.

I already own a N6 and love it. The 6p just looks like a solid upgrade unless I wait until new nexus devices are out.

All right I'll try to be serious now. What makes gooks qualify as human?

I hope you have a good day user.

>Redmi Note 3 Pro - Great overall phone, no issues, running AOSP.
> Note 6 better be good.
>$350 for Redmi Note 3 Pro 32GB/3GB w/ Case, Tempered Glass Screen Protector & Amazon Fire Headphones.
>Redmi Note 3 Pro Redmi Note 3 Pro Redmi Note 3 Pro Redmi Note 3 Pro Redmi Note 3 Pro Redmi Note 3 Pro
>Touchjizz is so laggy.
>>PRAISE THE Redmi Note 3 Pro

I hope you and everyone you love dies a horrible, painful death, you disgusting gook loving piece of nigger shit.

A Chinese company surely can't afford to pay you that much user. Is this more of a second job?

That's pretty fucking edgy man, and not even in a cool original way.

part time, $8 per hour, I get contracted the threads to shill though so there's not that much freedom.

Got interested in Lumia 950. To jew or not to jew?

How do you guys manage to apply a screen protector successfully without having to try 3/4 times (throwing away a film after each failed try) and without dust getting between protector and screen? Every time I tried, after wiping the hell off the screen with a dust-free cloth, I had to try 2/3 times because dust is just always there. That's why I never buy a tempred grass, I just now that I'd just risk the money it's worth.

Sorry, I wasn't really trying to be edgy. I really hope you and everyone you love dies a horrible, painful death.

You really shouldn't let someone on a filipino flipbook forum make you so upset.

N O A P P S

Who cares?
We don't all use snapchat and other shitty teenage apps.

Then by all means spend your money on one of Microsoft's irrelevant entries into the smartphone market.

I'm this guy ().
But I don't even know what apps I really need. Yeah, their app store is like 1/100000 of Play Market, but I don't use much custom apps. Clover (default browser isn't that handy compared to Clover and I get often crashes with it), AIMP (default music player is shit and really lacks various options and functions), MX Player (more advanced than default), ES File Explorer (because default one crashes all the time I enter any folder, factory reset did nothing). I hardly play any games.

I feel like getting a Galaxy S7 to replace my G3. G3 is just too big and the buttons are in the wrong place, especially when driving

user, you shouldn't use your phone when driving.

>especially when driving

die in a fire.

>especially when driving
it's like you want to die

Wow.. hold your horses. I meant as in pic related, when using the phone as GPS

Morally it's no different from using the radio

Use double-tap, ffs

You should wait IMO. Just save up for the next flagship when it comes out/your phone breaks.

I want it to turn off not on... wait I tested and it does work. You learn something everyday

Are you legitimately retarded?

Are you asking that on Sup Forums?

Never been tested.

Note 3

Good -
Nice screen, meme pen can be useful, decent battery, can be had new or used for

>USB Type C
>Deciding on whether to have Edge screen or not
>No concrete rumours on the iris scanner
>IR Autofocus
>Probably big battery
>SD823 (not sure if only for fat people, or the whole world)

That's all I remember desu

>International version Galaxy S6
>Pretty snappy
>No bloatware
>Screen looks really good
>Excellent camera
>Has a built-in browser apart from chrome
>Fast charge
It's pretty dope, but lack of development because of Exynos chip really makes me regret buying it

I rather my phone send data to China than America and Korea, you stupid samshill.
Think again the next time you try to insult Xiaomi.

>Calling someone else a shill
>Defending a phone that literally sends your info to a foreign government
>"AT LEAST IT'S NOT AMERICA!"
>Autism this severe

This is Sup Forums, if you're so fucking retarded that you don't know how to install a custom ROM, then you need to get the fuck out of here right now.

What are the chances Google announced a new nexus at I/O? Our at least a 6P refresh with an SD820

>Implying your custom ROM will do anything to stop the backdoor they've installed in your phone
>Calling other people retarded

See how desperate these samshills are getting? Fucking hell!

What's the cheapest phone that can run KotOR at a décent framerate ?

>Thinking you're somehow enlightened because you buy chink phones that come with baked-in backdoors
>Thinking even with your ultra-1337 custom rom that your phone isn't farting data constantly to US and Chinese servers
>This is autism in its purest form

Oneplus X

Pros
>AMOLED 1080p screen looks amazing
>Great build quality
>One of the best looking phones in the price range
>Customization features are well implemented
>Performance is very acceptable and will do anything but the heaviest games (>gaming on android)

Cons
>Slightly bad SIM card placement caused the tray to become stuck and i'm too afraid to break the pins so I just leave it there and hope I don't have to remove it
>No word of official Android 6 update apart from "As soon as possible"

>Software is finnicky on vital parts of the system:
>On first boot the phone will not be able to complete setup if you configure your wifi (phone can't get connection and waits endlessly)
>If you manually prefer 4G networks the phone will not connect to 3G at all (can't make calls where VoLTE isn't supported)
>Causes some/most car audio systems to crash/not detect contacts (fixable with an app)

tl;dr good electrical engineers bad software engineers

Looks like an Xperia Z and Note 4 hybrid, not really good looking except to Indians and 1+ shills.

A low midrange device that looks like an hybrid of 2 flagships is fine by me

Just bought an LG G3 for $200. Is there any reason NOT to put Cyanogenmod 13 on it?

I need help.

Mi 4i or Moto X (2014) ?

Alright folks, which one and why?

>Galaxy A5 (2016)
- The cool stuff
Relatively new model
8/10 design and solid build quality
Superior sAMOLED Full HD display (5.2inches)
Gorilla Glass 4 on front and back
Fingerprint scanner
13Mpx primary camera with IOS
Quick charging ability
Very durable 2900mah battery (91h endurance rating)

- The bad stuff
Only Lollipopp atm, but Marshmallow somewhere on its way
Poor chipset
Low-end CPU
Low-end GPU
Only 2GB of RAM
No 4K video recoding, nor 1080p/720p @ 60fps
No WIFI "ac" standart

>Xperia M5
- The cool stuff
9/10 sleek design and (probably) solid build
Water and dust proof
Scratch resistant glass (not Gorilla Glass?)
CPU is a bit better than A5's
GPU is a bit better than A5's
3GB RAM
21.2Mpx camera with somewhat better quality than that of A5
13Mpx front camera
4K video recording
DLNA support
Lightweight (142g)

- Meh stuff
Only 5.0 inches and screen-to-body ratio is only 66% (A5 - 72%)
Screen is not sAMOLED
Back is not scratch resistant
Lollipop only atm, with ability to upgrade to 5.1 (not planned to marshmallow atm)
No OIS in camera
Photocamera maybe a bit overexposing, but generally better than A5
No WIFI "ac" standard
No fingerprint
Only 2600mAh battery which is shit
No quickcharge
No fingerprint

>Xperia Z3
- The cool stuff
9/10 sleek design and (probably) solid build
Water and dust proof
5.2 inches screen with great screen-to-body ratio (70%)
Scratch resistant glass (not Gorilla Glass?)
Upgradable to marshmallow (out of box is Kitkat which is shit)
Best CPU out of these three models
Best GPU out of these three models
20.7Mpx camera
2.2Mpx front camera
4K video recording, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps
All kinds of WIFI support
3100mAh battery (85h endurance rating, being in the middle between A5 and M5)

- The bad stuff
Old 2014 model (biggest problem here)
Back is not scratch resistant
Screen is not sAMOLED
No OIS in camera
No quickcharge
No fingerprint

M5 being the cheapest, while A5 being the most expensive.

M5, the Z3 is so much more fragile.

But muh thin bezels of Z3 :(

Why people give a shit bezels, I'll never know.

Compare those two and you'll see that those with thinner bezels look bigger (illusionally), much more premium and not so bulky. Another question, does OIS really help?

>USB Type C
>Deciding on whether to have Edge screen or not
>No concrete rumours on the iris scanner
>IR Autofocus
>4200mAh battery
>SD823 / OC'd 8890
>IP68
>Shipping with Android N
>5.8 Inch SlimRGB display (no longer pentile?)
>6 GB ram
>possible 'lite' variant

Does the Note 5 have a laminated display? Or is that just an iPhone thing?

Familias, I've lost my phone. I can't locate it with google device manager, but I've heard you can locate it with the IMEI number, which I have.

How do?

Has anybody owned both Iphone 6 and 6S? Is the latter actually better?

have you tried:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY2-mrsXgMM

all i care about is great battery life, great camera, and band 12 support on t-mobile. What should I get, or wait? Currently using an N5.

At least wait until I/O to see if Google announces a new nexus

Bumping this.

OIS only helps in darker environments. Doesn't really correct movement that much because of how little space there is in phones.
Bezel sizes seem to only look good in promotional images, Sony phones even in the lower end already look more premium than most other phones out there.

A lot better, the RAM increase really makes a difference. The 6 with 1GB RAM can barely hold 3 browser tabs and most apps will need to restart since they're kicked off memory, while the 6s can keep a lot more things in the background.

iPhone SE

Hmm, what about slow-downs? Will it remain fluid even with internal storage full/almost full?

Oh, and also battery life concerns me.

Very little difference in battery life both the 6 & 6s has poor battery life. If you want good battery life, spring for the Plus models.
Also there's no difference in UI fluidity, both the 6 & 6s runs at the same smoothness, with stutters in the exact same areas, because Apple can't optimize their OS for shit.

I'm using the Black Onyx Samsung Galaxy S7 (int.)

An amazing phone in pretty much every way

WP Sup Forums apps are unusable

>when driving
user, if you want to kill your self, just buy a gun. Don't put innocent people on danger