Where do I find friends?

Where do I find friends?

outside

This thread is relevant to my interests

Join your local affiliate of the FSF, or an associated project.

Try the internet.

Either that or real life.

>Sup Forums - Technology

This thread is relevant to my interests though.

Online games, IRC.

be my boyfriend

but im not gay

I'll be your friend if you pay me.

rip u then :/

can we still be friends though? I need some Sup Forums friends

Assuming you like computer gaming, go find a local internet cafe and meet people there. Especially if you like LoL, Dota 2, CS:GO, Hearthstone, and the new Overwatch.

depends where youre from, i need irl friends

Bay Area, California

making friends on Sup Forums is bretty bad OP
everyone here has their own opinion on something that will cause a shitstorm of an argument and activates the damage control.
oh and i forgot most of Sup Forums is autistic including me and you.

sorry phamlee im NZ

Check this cool thing called Planet Earth. It is one of most played MMORPG from the creators of the legendary "IRL".

There is no subscription fee but there is a condition of complete playtrought, that is you can't log out and if you forcibly disconnect i hear that there are severe fees.

The current gamemode is permadeath offering fully PvP gameplay but there are players with proffesion of Police or status moralfag who deny the fun of the vast PvP focused world.

And that is not all. It also offers a vast and detailed world and crafting system and there is a concept of jobs. It is something similar to questing but it is repeatable and you must do it unless you wish to be locked out from working for the job giver.

The thing that pissed many people off was that it was being developed for far too long but luckily we got the entrance keys.

Also it supposedly contains the giant floating orb called the sun which makes light and gives you cancer.

I'm NZ too. What city?

crushchurch x_x hbu

In servers with low in-universe moderation which are run by groups of PC's from the mercenary, bandit, and soldier classes, the groups best at PvP will become the regional rulers.

Death in this game is final but there are some extremely lucky players who survive situations that would normally kill them, without any permanent stat decreases or debuffs.

Also there is a vast dialogue tree. What you say to other players very much influences the way they act towards you - the possibilities are endless! But be wary of the other player's personality, so you don't pick the wrong options. For example, speaking like a baby to another baby might make him/her like you, but if you say that to a particularly grumpy short man, the result will be very different.

Came here to say this.
/r9k/ needs to leave.

>entrance keys
wut

Rotorua.

Outside.
Or a group.

Use normiebook, join groups.
Join chatrooms.

r u qt?

You know. Beta keys and shit.

Depends on your interests. Some ideas:
>IRC
>local forum
>forum dedicated to your interests
>join a project
>a club, like board game club or hiking club
>go to events like workshops, lectures, gigs
>use fagbook to reconnect with your old contacts and find out about events

What pisses off most people is the randomized character creation. My neighbor rolled a 10 in all attributes and I rolled zero in most of them.

Friends are useless. What you need is acquaintances with proper connections, so you could use them to get your way. For a programmer, friends and girlfriend are probably the biggest distractions someone in the IT field can have.