Anyone here using Elian script or other alternative artificial alphabets so others can't read your screen?

Anyone here using Elian script or other alternative artificial alphabets so others can't read your screen?

Other urls found in this thread:

fontstruct.com/fontstructions/show/733396/pigpen_85
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>autism

Why

Problem solved!

>security through obscurity

What wm is that?

You can't possibly use that for real

> live in a country using latin text
> learn cyrillic

> live in a country using cyrillic
> learn latin

alternatively you could learn gook characters

lojban all day everyday

How long would learning another alfabet take? I'm kinda curious. It would probably not take that long since you dont need to learn the language.

That's a dumb question and you should learn a language to set as your system default.

Why don't you learn Esperanto while you're at it?

Why did i even ask. Forgot i was on Sup Forums.

Wow this is beautiful
What window manager is that?

i3 gaps

Not very long at all, especially if the characters are direct substitutions for ones in an alphabet you are used to.

I learnt cyrillic in a week without even trying very hard.

Are there any fonts that specifically replace latin characters with cyrillic? I.e. "Inbox" would appear as "inbox" to the system but would be rendered more like "ИHБOК" or perhaps "ИHБOКC" with the КC "ks = x" dipthong making up a single character. I dunno, it doesn't have to be that accurate.

thanks, now I'm using it..

now learn colemak to completely disable people from using your computer

What window manager? And how did you get gaps/margins between your windows?

Nevermind, was too retarded to read the thread

link to the font?

Лeт'c cee хoњ мyцх yoy хaвe лeapнeд co фap... pecпoнд тo тхиc мeccaгe cayинг coмeтхинг cтyпид.

Huh, it looks kinda cool, but I don't see the benefit in this elaborate and pretty ambiguous system to write down or display text. Braille would be loads more compact. It's pretty and looks quite easily if handwritten, I give you that, but still, don't see the point.
Also, people around me can't even into Terminus 6x12.

Should learn German, Russian, Chinese and English then you can talk to most people on the world.

eби cи мaйкaтa, пyткo гaднa

I once developed a system that used a mixture of Mandarin, Hokkien, and ancient Korean for phonetics and Cuneiform as the writing system, I also made an input method for it and used it for any sensitive information I had to keep handy on my computer. But it ended up being more hassle than it was worth.

Hangul is really easy

Not the best for direct translation but you could make it work

It's weird to see this on a computer, isn't the whole point of this script to be fast to write by hand?

>script
printf "\033]50;fontname_here\007

heres vim in hymmnos

What's the font, OP?

>not using wingdings

fucking kek

I'd also like the font if you could share.

Not OP, but i think i found it

fontstruct.com/fontstructions/show/733396/pigpen_85