Misanthropic campaign in Kio Networks Mexico

Misanthropic internal campaign in the largest IT company in Mexico, Kio Networks.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/gallery/news/economy/2013/07/16/10-hardest-working-countries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't pay extra hours. I'm quitting.

Yeah

People in general are thrash.
Leftists are thrash that smells worse than usual and makes lots of whining noises for some reason.

Not a leftist here, I just hate that they are making fun of us

i worked for a mexican company, they treat you like shit, quit, move to US.

you were looking for op

BUILD THE WALL

translation?

Stop spamming this shit. Kill yourself while you're at it.

First one is
> I'M NOT CRYING, I GOT A "I'LL LEAVE WORK LATE" IN MY EYE
Second one is
> THE LATEST I GOT OUT OF WORK IS EARLY MORNING
Not sure if that makes sense, kinda hard to translate
build wall

is it supposed to motivate people to work more hours or making fun of whiners who don't want to do more hours

Make fun of whiners who don't want to work extra hours. I think the standard shift in Mexico is six hours and for any hour after that you have to pay a bonus. After a certain threshold (I think 10 hours in a single day) the rate at which the hour is paid skyrockets.
And according to paco the wetback here they don't even pay you the extra hours.

6 hours is a full shift? Is that including breaks/lunch or is it counting just the hours worked?

Again I'm not entirely sure, that's what I was told last time. I think it includes a 30 minutes of "free time" but that's used for lunch, bathroom and pretty much anything that requires you go away from your workstation.

>6 hours
it's 8 hours here and pretty much everywhere in the civilised world.

are all hispanics this fucking lazy?

yea

money.cnn.com/gallery/news/economy/2013/07/16/10-hardest-working-countries/

dumb wagecuck

in a hospital i get either 12/24h shifts and VERY rarely 48h shifts, so that's why i'm asking.

and if you're an animupedogarbage devouring neet excrement you're nowhere in position to criticize me, so please fuck off