Can we get one for Linux distros?

Can we get one for Linux distros?

why don't you make one, are you just that incompetent?

sage

Because I don't have enough ass burgers to be familiar with all of the distros, dummy.

Linux would be a tree and a lump of iron ore

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/LInux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

then why do you want an image like that for Linux distros? If you don't know enough to have strong opinions on which distros are bad and which are good, why do you give a shit?

linux is a kernel, retard

He said Linux distros DESU

I would also like this. Need to try more distros to be able to make my own. Iv tried mint 8, 13, and 17 as well as puppy linux. Thinking Im gonna go and try ubuntu next. Anyone have any better recomendations?

Also, this picture describes different versions of the same OS, where as there are a TON of linux distros, each with their own version trees. How would one want to organize this?

i have one with programming languages and frameworks

and other with guns

You idiot, PHP is a hammer with 2 claws.

Install Gentoo

Never change, Sup Forums.

Linux would be the tree and GNU would be the iron ore.

done.

I need to clear room on my top shelf for all of these keks.
Thanks, exactly what I wanted.

>no windows 2000

Mint needs to be a plastic play hammer, Arch needs to be iron ore and logs (because you can set it up however you want)

>no Manjaro

so, Win 7 is the best?

>just lumping TempleOS and Windows together
gold

Glass hammer.

oh, I see
but realistically, what's the best windows os?

>tfw you're the only person who uses Trisquel