Am I wrong in thinking these sound great?

Am I wrong in thinking these sound great?

Yes. 100% wrong.

idk i dont know much about audio but i have to admit i really like them aswell

No, some people enjoy eating mcdonalds and smelling their own farts, too

Their bass is through the roof.

Everyone within 15 feet can hear what you listen to

they're bass heavy and most normies have the mindset of heavy bass = good sound since all the cheap disposable earphones you get (or at least used to get) with phones sound tinny and lacking in low freqs.

If you want poverty-mode earphones that sound decent go for monoprice 9927.
They're like 8 usd a piece

I went uber-poverty mode and got them for 2.5 because the shop i bought it in had the box damaged in transport

WAY too much bass.

They are more than fine for iPhone pack-ins and purpose.

no. but your perception is in the very least debilitated.

They're as good as 100 dollaridoo Beats in-ear shit tbqh. Not as good as anything 50+ dollaridoo from a respectable company (ie. not Beats).

No, they're probably the most comfy eaphones out there that you don't have to poke your brain with.

best form factor and sound of any earbuds i've tried. sure they're not flat, but you shouldn't care unless you're audiophilehavingseizure.webm

the normal traffic-cone earbuds only sound good when they're crammed perfectly in your ear canal, and they shift/fall out if you so much as smile.

i think the sound is alright, although I'm not an audiophile, however I like the way they feel in my ear.

I thought I was all alone

>>>/reddit/

well they don't sound great but they are not the worst either. they fit comfy in my ears too

the southwest grilled chicken salad with ranch aint bad user, but i dont like smelling my own farts tho

>the normal traffic-cone earbuds only sound good when they're crammed perfectly in your ear canal, and they shift/fall out if you so much as smile.

If only they came with tips in 3 different sizes, huh?

Yes

I wouldn't call them "great" in any absolute sense, but relative to their price they are actually pretty good. Also, they are pretty much the only non-isolating earbuds that sound decent.

The sound sucks but they are very hard to get broken.

Normally my earphones break after one month.
My last earpods broke after 4 years and now I only use these. Even the sound is shit.

Nope. As far as earbuds go, they're some of the best I've heard. Nothing in the iem world sounds as open and wide while having the amount of bass they manage to produce.
They are definitely some of the best engineered pieces of sound equipment out there. Even if they're a low tier consumer product.

No. For what they were, the previous model was okay (build quality was really bad though).

What most people forget is that these are WAY more comfortable than any other earphones for that price. And yes, they sound great for casual music/podcasts, which is what they're meant for.

I had to rip the covers off because my earwax clogged them and it ruined the sound

They sound alright, but uncomfy af desu senpai

Absolutely vile

Absolute shit. Get ie800 or xba z5.

They're great headphones people on Sup Forums are just autistic and stupid. Just by believing they're bad headphones, they sound bad to them.

Earphones that go into your ear with the rubber thing is gross

>Earphones is gross
And good English has went.

>having your own opinion

disgusting

I'd rather have firm ear buds that Just Work (tm), than flimsy greasy rubber attachments that only work by compacting my earwax

For pack-in headphones, they're pretty damn good. Not the throwaway, included as a token shit others put in their boxes.

They sound pretty good but they drain battery like crazy and fuck they hurt my ears. I got poverty mode skull candies so whatever. I can sleep with them without feeling like someone is ripping my cartilage out with rusty channel locks when I wake up

They're better than the headphones that come with the Nexus 5x