/guts/

>no guts thread in catalog
show me your guts!
nothing's changed edition.

got anything higher resolution than a thumbnail?

first for not a thumbnail :^)

First for granite

Hi guise
Water cooling loop coming never

>Nothing's changed edition
Now's my time to shine!

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Anybody have a build with an open case design? I'm planning my next build and leaning towards something with an open case. I've been looking at a Thermaltake core P5, but I'd like to see what you got.

I too love it when a fly lands on my motherboard and shorts everything

In.

This seems like the opposite of the point of this thread, but I feel like /guts/ would be most knowledgeable.

I have a desktop tower that I hardly ever use as I spend most of my time on campus, and don't really game like I used to. What's the best way to get some cash out of it? Craigslist?

I built it like 4 years ago, so I don't expect to get much. It's a pretty trash build, but I don't just want to do nothing with it.

>being a nigger

>being Québécois

I remember this case was my first case for my first build. really only liked the carrying handle.

You won't get any more than 100 for it

I wasn't expecting to, friend. I guess I was more wondering what the best route was to even get rid of it.

Anything other than having it just sit in my room doing jack shit would be fantastic.

Dual E5-2670s, 32GB ECC, 7970. How would this look if I cut some metal (or something else) to fit in where the black paper is and covered it in carbon fiber vinyl?

I've got the same case. Got it because of the handle. It's been good, but I've had it for a little too long. Nearly time for a new build.

I was smart and finally got a case with great cable management Air 240.

Buddha/10

I haven't seen that one before. It looks like something from the cloners' planet in Attack of the Clones. How restrictive is the microATX form factor for your choice of hardware?

Its not bad my temps are pretty decent to say the least. I like the chambered design great for cable management.

What are you using for cooling?

x4 Corsair Air Series AF120 LED 120mm Quiet Edition

x1 bitfinex fan i ripped the label off

x1 enermax fan included with clc.

clc Enermax ELC-LMR240-BS Liqmax II 240

Thanks m80.

>X99 platform
>liquid cooling
>multiple SSDs and HDDs
>24GB RAM
>>>>>>>>>>>>GTX 960
I'm confused.

Holdover until pascal. Probably going for a EVGA Hybrid card, either a 1070 or 1080.

Also it's 32GB of RAM, one of the DIMMs died and is being replaced soon™.

Alright, they makes a lot more sense now. I recently upgraded from a HD 7850 to a 970 and now after seeing the 1070 I'm wishing I just saved my money and waited.

Congrats on making a coil out of your power cables
That is going to end well

Yeah I didn't want to drop over $200 for a card when I knew pascal was less than 5 months out. I can survive playing games at medium to low settings in 1440p for awhile while I wait.

I'm not so stuck up as to "need' ULTRA settings or whatever. That being said I will certainly enjoy turning things up when i upgrade.

>nothing's changed edition
Sounds like a guts thread for me

>all day every day

Rate Please.
9/10 Very nice, The cards don't match the color, it seems off.
Zen/10
Cable crazy/10

Does anyone here have an HP blackbird? If so pics?

Weird angle w/e

>3473x2567 pixels of darkness

can you finally stop posting your trash?
thanks

>2000+16
>bugs shorting electronics.

goml plebs

His "trash" is better than your shitty AIO.

Tfw newegg has a refurbished 280x vapor-x
Tfw new gen come out in 2 month
Tfw still curious about CF

Whats wrong with me :(

You're a dumb consumerist whore, here's what's wrong.

Feel so much better now that its clear!!
Thanks user!

Well they still do that so even in 2016 our electronics fucking suck.

Blurry mess of darkness

Most components have a very thin clear coat. Also, keep your house clean.

Not on capacitors, only solder points. It's not my house, it's the retard who want's to build an open case

Cant believe im not the only Quebecois here...

Notice me Senpai. Notice me.

Unrelatedly, what should I use to compress photos on mobile without making it look bad?

Clean, simple. Very neat.

Cable combs, hnnnng

Ideal setup.

I love the small cases bro.

Somewhat budget cpu with a 980ti. No hate good job mate.

Nice! What case? Need some cable combs though.

Nigger alert. Get a bigger case for your bucket of KFC. But good shit.

Small, compact, simple. Diggin it.

Da fuq with your cables.

3.5/4

Yellow is too loud but to each their own. I understand the appeal.

Glass tubing is the shit.

CPU bro.

Rate and hate me.

Change the LED to red, plz.

I'm going to buy a node 202
:
Do I really have to cut the chamber division or disassemble a CLC coolr to pass it from one chamber to another?

That is the low profile noctua fan right?

Does the video card wobble too much?

Can you provide a speccy?

It's just the on/HDD activity LEDs. Probably should disconnect them altogether, shit's blinding at night.

lian-li glass case, gtx980ti corei7 6700k

Hi Sup Forums enjoy my guts.

New additions: gpu (got fucking tired of 750ti, dont worry i can still afford a 1080/1080ti if necessary but i want to see real benchmarks from 3rd party reviewers and amds offerings for this gen) and near free 750gb hdd. R8 h8 masturb8 deb8 and all that shit.

DItched my 750ti within a month of me getting it
God do I fucking hate entry level cards

>buy low end entry level card
>push it to high end cards level of performance
>is annoyed it doesn't perform as it "should"

Retards.

>pushing a 750 Ti to a high end cards level of performance
>watamireading.jpg

>nothings changed edition
guess I shouldn't post then
As lovely as ever
>all that empty space
why
looks good enough
fix the GPU, thats insane
b8
cabling is good though
>Frog
prebuilt/10
>but mom, I need a watercooling case
Green mobo > foam

Looks nice, what are you using it for?
this is /guts/, not /case/
pull that MoBo power back a bit, the slack looks bad
>coil
no thanks
I love Lian Li cases but fuck me are they expensive
Nice
why not put the res in the back like most do?
Nice tubing
cant see a fucking thing
Nice
Nonce
Nice
Nice
Nice M-ITX, I guess temps are good in that case. Whats it lie building in such a small case?
good for the case its in
>Poo cooler without poo fans
That much money and you still cant take a good picture
neat
>but mom, I need a full tower

>poo fans
There's an unwritten rule, that good fans must come in awful colors. Deal with it.

Considering a build vs complete solution for a HTPC. Has to be fanless. What are my option these days?

Cleaned out my HTPC yesterday. Turned on for 8-24 hours a day for about 4 years, so you could say it did its job.

Now it's just wasted space and noise, with all drives but the SSD removed (dedicated HP microserver acting as NAS).

>epoxy glued
Nifty, I must say.

answer plz ;-;

I've only seen one liquid cooled node and that was that autist Kyle from newegg. He had to cut it yes.

The case fan is not a low profile one. 25mm thick. The nano provides ample room for another underneath it. My video card does not wobble, there is a GPU support block in there for larger cards. Use a reference card if you get anything bigger than the nano/970 mini.

n e a t

Building in the small case required alot of patience and prioritizing which cables to run through in a certain order. Usually thick ones go first. My temps were total shit when I had the sapphire r9 390 in there. heat my ssds up to 60C+ So I felt inclined to replace with a nano.

Best advice I have to those wanting to build in the Node, ignore the 56mm cpu cooler clearance, if you take the dust screen off apparently 58mm is your new max height. I have the noctua L9I and while it fits my needs my temps can get too hot for my liking. Bigger heatsink is a must. The cryorig one apparently is great even if you overclock.

Perfect, but not autistic cable management.