Mfw waiting to become Sup Forums's new janitor

>mfw waiting to become Sup Forums's new janitor

Unless you told them your favorite anime you're application is going to be thrown away

Janitors are fucktards who have no dick.

On Reddit, at least the moderators are plainly visible and you can tell them they're shit. And they can only ban you from their subreddit.

On Sup Forums, you've got these fucktard janitors who lurk around and remove random posts and nominate you for bans. They do it for free and they have no idea what they're doing. If your post is deleted, you'll have no idea why.

They warn you for the rule it broke

Maybe you should go back because it also notifies you when someone replies to your comment and things don't get deleted so you can talk at any time plus you can also add them as your friend

Just make your stupid autistic desktop thread again in a few minutes when he goes back to eating Cheetos and watching anime, not that hard

>mad that moderators/janitors are anonymous

You've forgotten that you're perusing an anonymous Cantonese picture wall

Isn't there a rule saying janitors can't announce they are janitors? It's to remind them they are nothings. I know there's a rule against pretending to be one

>the indescribable feeling of disappointment, when you become janitor/mod and despite your best efforts, you slowly realize you're not making a difference and likely never will no matter how diligent and conscientious you are about it

Cool, how much will you be making from the janitor gig?

Cool, so can I look forward to seeing less pajeetposting in the near future? I'm getting tired of having to update my filters every time someone invents a new epithet.

>you broke rule three
>it's the catch all rule that applies to 99% of Sup Forums posts
it doesn't explain shit, it isn't even really enforced, and and it only exists so mods can have something to point to so they can save face

It's like being arrested for "obstruction of justice".

you don't become a janitor to change things. You're there to help maintain things

No one gives a shit. Moderators and janitors should only delete and ban illigal shit anyways.

Not whatever hiroshima or m00tcuck feels like on that particular day.

/meta

This is a nice blog, where do I subscribe?

hello mouseo

this thread isn't at all related to tech

saged and reported

Why do you want to work for free?

hello rato senpai

>he does it for free

how much will you be getting paid?

>working for free

Wait, are you saying that janitors make zero compensation?
That can't be right, who would do a job without anything in return? Why would you be a wagecuck minus the wage?

also Moot requires their government ID, kek

>get banned for racism
>reset router and get a new IP
Why do butthurt leddit janitors even bother? It's a pointless job and they do it for free.

It's why the janitors don't delete Bernie posts, they're hoping that once he's elected they'll be able to make a living wage from deleting pictures of maki off an anime imageboard.

Not everyone has a dynamic IP adress.