Iphone

i snooped around on the wifes iphone, how can i reset the battery usage information? im dead if someone cant help me. 6pluss and ios 9 i believe

Consider suicide.

Give it back Daquan

i truly am

>Uses an iphone
She'll never notice because shes a normie

my paranoia says she will. I have read that charging the device to 100% resets the log. Can anybody please confirm this?.

>2016
>being scared of your wife

this is why Jamal is frequently found inside her

that could explain my two beige kids.

I would just fuck up the phone, brick it, do somehting that will fuck it bad and she'll wake up like a stoopid bith "Oh noez my applepohne is by brokin ?"

I have considered that pussybility

How much time do you have? If you have a bit start shooting 4k video until the batter is completely drained and the device switches off.
Then charge to 100%, and delete the video

Idgi can people see what you were doing by tracking your battery logs,?

Wow an actual sollution!
its in a charger now at 70%. thank you so much i will try this, but Is the completely draining of the battery necessary?, or will it reset the log just as well if it reaches 100%?

Not needed. Just charge it to 100%.

sounds like a great/trusting relationship you got their OP

I cant express how relieved i am right now, i spent 2 hours googling but could only find vague statements that this would work. i think you saved my marriage. for now ateast

I don't have an iphone, so I wasn't sure. That's why I said drain it, so that it would reset even if it doesn't at 100%. If you're absolutely positive charging to full is enough, just do that

well not really, she has always been on the loose side. i just want to make sure i have something on her so she doesnt take ALL my money. its just a matter of time before she tries

neither do i, thats the problem. ill try draining it if it doesnt work straight after 100%

What the fuck. What a huge faggot. Why are you so afraid of your wife fag?

as i have stated, im sure she s having affairs, and is just a matter of time before she wants a divorce. if i know she is having an affair and that i can prove it i dont loose all my hard earned money/car/house.

>wife
>slut
>iphone

KEK
U
C
K

Yeah that's probably the best idea if you have enough time.
Also about the wife thing, why don't you divorce her if you know she'll try some shit? If you talk to a lawyer now, and get your shit planned she'll have to react to you, and that might give you some better grounds.

i will, i just need to make sure she doesnt have claim to my money, if i could prove her being unfaithfull i would have a much stronger case.

just boot into recovery and wipe the battery stats

oh wait

lmao

>if i could prove her being unfaithfull i would have a much stronger case
Is this how it still works in america? That's fucked

I have bad nose for your paranoia, OP.

Charge the phone, m8

Pretend you were being nice and charging it for her

EZPZ