Aged well purchases

>tfw still on Nexus 5
>tfw still performing great
>tfw good rom support
>tfw good kernel support
>tfw still averaging more than 4 hours SoT daily on the original battery
Still no reason to upgrade, not for a while, and not tempted to upgrade after Australian dollar fell to shit.

Pic related, my SoT.

Nexus 5 was $450, nexus 5x is $650.

What are some really solid purchases you've done that have lasted well.

Also my psp has served me well for the past 12 years and continues to do so.

Test

My ipod classic 160gb which i bought nearly a decade ago. I still use it ad primary music player and external hard drive

>external hard drive
How?

Also how's battery life?

Does that one have a hdd?

G3 32GB - Bought 330€ in May 2015, I'm expecting to not change it for at least 2 years
o3DS - Bought 150€ new from ebay (UK PAL version) in summer 2013, kept it like new until last month when I installed a9lh and sold it 110€
Corsair HX850W - Bought in 2011, we are in 2016 and I'm not thinking it will need a change in forthcoming years
LG GGW-H20L - Bought in 2008, 2016 and still great BD recorder
2500K - what a great CPU
Samsung SyncMaster 245B+ - bought in 2008, died in 2015. RIP, a great monitor.

Not him, but you can use the ipod as a normal usb drive, if you install rockbox you can use it for a bunch of shit too, I used mine to hack my PS years ago.

And yes it has a mechanical hard drive, which you can replace.

I love my Nexus 5. I wish I hadn't destroyed the battery by using my friend's charger which ultimately caused it to shut off if too much power was drawn at once. 5X rolled around so I'm now on that.

As for solid purchase, my MSI R9 290 is going strong. Better performance than an MSI 970 despite apparent benchmarks and it's never failed me.

That's really fucking neat. Too bad I can't do any of that with my 4th gen nano

5x is $350 on Google store

>Nexus 5X is $650
Not in my country.

What kind of charger did you use mane. A charger cant really brake your phones battery...

I've had my 2014 ASUS G750 gayman laptop since '13 and it still looks and runs like a champ. 860M certainly not top of line anymore but I still play modern games on max w/no issues. Thing still sells for nearly full price online 3 years later. One of my best tech purchases.

>$729+$14 shipping

A bad charger killed my LG G3s charging ic. I'm sure it's not his battery that's damaged, but some circuit in charge of it.

GS3 with Android 6 reporting in

Probably some shit chink charger. Any charger from a known, respectable brand shouldnt do that.

It was a samsung charger. An older one though, the one that ships with the s2.

Are you fucking mentally handicapped?

Are you?

Nigger where are you paying 650$ for a 5x? I got mine for 330$ on Amazon with no trickery, I just clicked a button.

Why the fuck would you buy it from a place where it's almost $350 more expensive?
>Amazon
>in Australia

nexus 5x vs zenfone 2 ze551ml

Just buy it from a site other than that one. You don't have to buy from an .au site just because you live there, it's not a law or rule.

But Porcoddio how so much battery Life? Mine, with android M, 6.0.1, with Bluetooth, GPS, 4g always on, and a smartband connected doesn't even do 3hrs screen on

>Kogan
>not Australian

Why would you buy the 5x when you already have the 5?
The 5 actually has a smoother ui last time I checked.

I never said I, or OP, would. I just pointed out that OP couldn't even do a simple Google/qwant/duckduckgo/startpage search to fucking correct his pricing on the 5X.

My chinese battery charger from Amazon broke my HTC One M7's battery couldn't charge it anymore