Botnet

Going for for it. What's Sup Forumss opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-36226372
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
archive.is/OBGB1
archive.is/tW6fu
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx
archive.is/thsGd
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
archive.is/l6pmO
archive.is/zK93U
archive.is/CEvKh
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/KQsBh
archive.is/MB0Yy
webmshare.com/XNLNL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A disgusting mistake

it's shit and you are retarded /thread

Would "Upgrade" if Office was included.
I See no reason to move from win7 sp2 with Updates turned off.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this new version of Microsoft Windows.

10 is shit and as the days go by they remove more and more features

They... Remove features? What?

Too much of a pain to make it useful.

It's fine if you uninstall all the modern app garbage and take every step possible to block the botnet. It's not going to be 100% spyware-free, but then you're delusional if you think any version of Windows ever was.

Name some.

this correct one. now plz send bings

the ability to disable automatic driver updates for one, You can disable it in settings but this does nothing, also some features related to doing so were removed fairly recently.

>the ability to disable automatic driver updates for one, You can disable it in settings but this does nothing

Your fault for not installing Enterprise desu senpai. You can disable them completely there.

>your fault for not getting uber deluxe winshit 10 for only 99 shekels more goyim
yeah fuck off

bbc.com/news/technology-36226372

>the ability to disable automatic driver updates for one, You can disable it in settings but this does nothing
Then your installation is broken, it works fine for me.

it will automatically force install a broken device driver and freeze your pc and you wont be able to use your computer.
ms be like "noone reportted a bug so we dont care"
>nobody reported coz they cant use pc

I'm not him. There are many things removed from Ent LTSB (which is the least worst edition of 10) even basic things like disabling error reporting is missing, you need to fuck around with registries to disable that. The option is there, they just removed the button to disable.

Search is garbage, even worse than what you have in 8 and the start menu is a bad joke.

I did nothing to break my installation pajeet, I simply wiped it and installed the superior windows 7.

>paying for Windows
You can't even buy Windows 10 Enterprise as a home user, retard. Activate it via KMS.

>There are many things removed
>The option is there
If you're too dumb to dig around in the Group Policy Editor and the registry, you're too dumb to care about Microsoft spying on you.

>Search is garbage
No problems here. Hit Windows key, start typing, everything comes up, same as it ever was.

>start menu is a bad joke
There's literally nothing wrong with it once you uninstall the modern app garbage and unpin all the tiles. Works basically the same as 7's.

yeah have fun with that until they release a hidden update and your activation becomes null and void.

>If you're too dumb to dig around in the Group Policy Editor and the registry, you're too dumb to care about Microsoft spying on you.
There is no reason to have it removed from CPanel's GUI> It was there in previous versions.

>No problems here. Hit Windows key, start typing, everything comes up, same as it ever was.
Should search in all indexed locations, it doesn't. And where it does manage to search is slow as hell.

>There's literally nothing wrong with it once you uninstall the modern app garbage and unpin all the tiles.
LTSB, what do you want to uninstall from that?

>Works basically the same as 7's.
Barely. A broken 7

It's pretty nice for me, all old applications work, slightly different file system so you can put spaces in file names now. Playing Forza 6 Apex with DX12 is pretty gud. Can stream from my XBOX, can talk to XBOX friends while on PC, good from gaming from what I've tried it with. Ms. NSA (Cortana) is a little more useful than I expected, good for setting alarms, making appointments and knowing the weather. Good since my phone's Google Now is a pile of shit.

>you can put spaces in file names now
what?

Remember to sage, report and hide w10 threads

Sage goes in all fields

how does one obtain Ent LTSB?

The free update is shit. Pirate a correct version like everyone else.

what are the tangible benefits (if any) going from win 7 to 10?

Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB (x64) - DVD (English)
File Name: en_windows_10_enterprise_2015_ltsb_x64_dvd_6848446.iso
Languages: English
SHA1: 264D48C902E6B586A1ED965062F7DA4D4DA99B35

Good luck (;

None really. Even in LTSB there are inconveniences like dual control panel, missing basic settings, etc. I suggest you try it in a VM.

thank you

any chance MS might yank the rug from under you while being on a "unregistered" ENT version?

Microsoft is part of NSA's mass surveillance program "PRISM":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Microsoft informs the NSA about bugs before fixing them:
archive.is/OBGB1

Microsoft openly offeres cloud data to support PRISM:
archive.is/tW6fu

Microsoft has backdoored its disk encryption:
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx

Windows snoops on the users' files, text input, voice input,
location, contacts, calendar records and web browsing history,
even after related settings are turned off:
archive.is/thsGd
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
archive.is/l6pmO
archive.is/zK93U

Micrcrosoft automatically downloads Windows 10 on PCs running
Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 (between 3.5GB and 6GB), even if
users have not opted-in:
archive.is/CEvKh

Windows 10 scans for illegal/pirated software:
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/KQsBh

Microsoft proudly presents surveillance statistics:
archive.is/MB0Yy

> Over 82 billion photos viewed.
> Gamers spent over 4 billion hours playing PC games.
> 44.5 billion minutes/month spent in Microsoft Edge.
> Over 2.5 billion questions asked of Cortana since launch.
> Windows 10 now active on over 200 million devices.

I doubt. I activated it with MicrosoftToolkit and seems to be working. Though I have it in a VM, I never did any updates to it (was the first thing I disabled).

Also, I noticed a week ago that KMS activation failed on Office 2010 (I eventually managed it using the latest beta version of MS toolkit), so while you will be able to activate it now for 180 days, when the rearming time comes there's no guarantee that it'll work at all.

webmshare.com/XNLNL

Now now pajeet. Have an opinion somewhere else.

It's shit.
Join GNU/Linux master race.
arch4lyf

Sigh, here we go again...

nice one lads

Just fuck off...

>got skyjizz
>installed win 7
>decided to get the free upgrade
Well I've turned off everything I could turn off.
Is there a debloating and debotnet guide around?
Other than all the botnet shit, I'm enjoying 10.

Pic related.

Format HDD and install 7 or 10 LTSB. Anything else is pure crap and what you have there is just that.

>/thread-ing your own post
disgusting baka

>pajeet
Yeah...you kinda lost there. Your OS must be faulty if you have to complain about it.

thanks for the replies, going to get win 10 ent after all

ltsb is appealing but 1-2 years for features might be too long for me

Enterprise doesn't get updates though does it?
Isn't Education like Enterprise in terms of control but with updates?

The only features that 10 is getting are universal applications crap. Give LTSB a try in a VM first, trust me, it's more bearable compared to the reguar editions.

>Enterprise doesn't get updates though does it?
Ofcourse it gets updates. Each month, second Tuesday, like every other Windows edition since Vista.

>Isn't Education like Enterprise in terms of control but with updates?
I don't know, I assume is more like the Pro edition.

/threading your own post

>Win 7 SP2
So easy to spot the tryhard retard

did a clean install a few weeks ago.

so far, no issues. better than 7 imo.

More battery life.

Are you doing precise scientific work that will change humanity forever? Are you running a small country? Are you doing anything where having an unexpected restart or bug could have major consequences?

If you said yes to any of these, then don't get windows 10. Otherwise, it's nice. I enjoy using the start menu as a replacement for traditional desktop icons. The bug where it doesn't work until it's restarted has been coming and going, one of my two computers with it still gets it sometimes. But otherwise, enjoy op. Welcome to the modern age.

It's good. Remember to turn off the telemetry if you're not interested, you can do it from the OOBE assuming you're not an idiot and use express settings.

pajeet, pls

nice default settings.

Sup Forums, pls

Bumpin for win10 ent guide for debloating and how to turn off all the bs

you can't it's built into the core of the OS, any guide/software claiming you can is just placebo

Don't upgrade!!?! Do a clean install :^)

Any helpful answers?

Do the upgrade, go into settings and register your machine, then download the MS tool to make a bootable USB and format. This will fix probably all of your problems, the upgrade is super bugged so it's good to do a clean install AFTER you register your machine for the free copy. After that just disable all of the things in the settings if you're paranoid.

no because it can't be done like the first user said

This is even worse.

Well is there a recommendation on what should i turn off/disable/uninstall/install to make it a bit better ?

literally doesn't make any difference

i think I have windows 10.
sudo parted -l
yep, there it is.
Is it still garbage?

It's the best windows I've used to be honest.

All the Sup Forums autism aside, why not make your own decisions?

Stuff like:

>Is there a certain feature on Win10 that I need that is not available/does not work as well on Win7?
>Do I care about privacy?
>Is Win10 the most comfy?
>Am I more productive on Win10?

and NOT:

>what Sup Forums says
>"I like the UI"
>gwx.exe anoying you

run O&O ShutUp afterwards and you're gud

Filthy pig