BURN THEM ALL: In The Digital Age, Connecticut State Police K-9 Unit Trains Edogs

>(YOU) know what to to Sup Forums

More here: npr.org/2016/05/09/477301479/in-the-digital-age-connecticut-state-police-k-9-unit-trains-edogs

I don't know what to do

Burn all your hard drives and dump them in the deep sea senpai.

Yeah this is nothing new. There have been dogs trained to smell out electronics ever since USB flash drives became a thing. They were too easy to conceal inside voids within furniture and stuff. Dogs have been worked around for over a century though. This is just a reminder that digital security isn't an excuse to give up on physical considerations.

Shit, this is the definition of an Orwellian society.
WE ARE FUCKED.

>putting an e infront of something so it is easy to understand for people who don't understand computers.
Why do people do this?

just encrypt your stuff.
I wann see the dog that can sniff through 4096 bit

Enjoy being detained indefinitely.

Because Apple already trademarked iDog

>buy 1000 cheap broken flash drives
>hide them in every nook and cranny in the house
>???
>profit?

but I mean it is not a dog.
It doesn't act like a dog, it isn't built on a model of how a dog works, it has nothing to do with a dog other than it can find stuff humans can't.
Email was a decent name, but all the other bullshit with an e prefix is just silly.

Have fun not being able to provide the decryption key because they are broken.

So?
I have a right to forget the key.

No, you don't.

In any civilized country you have a right to remain silent and NOT burden yourself in the court. It doesn't apply to the UK tho, since it's a fascist islamic country by now.

In germany you don't have to incriminate yourself. So they can't force you to give out the keys.
Only if extreme danger is at hand (like atomic bomb in the center of a city and they suspect you have the info)

see

Speaking from experience here... Would you rather a dog find it or have me blow out all the drywall in your mother's basement?

You should be happy about this.

If you aren't willing to give the key it means you have something to hide which makes you guilty.

are the dogs gonna sniff my packets

>you have something to hide which makes you guilty.
it doesn't

might as well in modern US of A
especially since they can detain you indefinitely until you provide the key

this reminds of that greentext from Sup Forums where an user run an underground highschool nude leaks on his school network. He wrote a script that pushed the encrypted data at home onto sd cards. He hid them literally in his ass.

I wonder if the dog could smell that.

Yes, but be warned they will rip your balls off and open them up to search for the drive.

Not in my country.
Well, but it's a fact I don't live in a shithole where the fascist government is hostile against it's own people. Unlike you and your dumb murikan cunts I still got rights.

top kek

>just encrypt your stuff.
KEKEKEK

>I have a right to forget the key.

I don't live in the US you little shit.

Okay its just dogs trained to sniff out electronics?

"e dogs" sounded a lot scarier, like some kind of web crawler they programmed to scour the net for incriminating material or something.