Maybe it was a bandsaw

Other urls found in this thread:

semiaccurate.com/2009/10/01/nvidia-fakes-fermi-boards-gtc/
everyfuckingwebsite.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a god damn hacksaw.

and do you know what they used to hold it together?

>Then there are the screws. Notice that the three screws that hold the end plate on are, well, generic wood screws. Large flat head phillips screws. Home Depot grade screws that don’t even sit flush. If a card is real, you hold it on with the bolts on either side of the DVI connector. Go look at any GPU you have, do you see wood screws that don’t mount flush or DVI flanking bolts?

they used wood screws.

There's a shill posting "I have screws like that on my ATi, you city people don't know what hardware is."

Show me.

NVIDIA
Nauseating Virgin Idiotic Dorks Inhaling Ass

Probably an angle grinder

Maybe it was maybelline

Where is the left picture from ?

Read this article:
>semiaccurate.com/2009/10/01/nvidia-fakes-fermi-boards-gtc/

Why does the website look like it's still in 2009?
Very good article tho.

>why doesn't this website have responsive hamburger menus, agile animations and cloud advertisements to help me visualize my paradigm-shifting big data?

Look at the name and logo and tell me that's not newgrounds flash animation tier

>It's not a real website unless it makes full use of HTML5 canvas, WebGL, and node.js

It's fast and it requires zero maintenance, sure, but it's a fucking eyesore with that banner ad tier topbar and those black rectangles on the sides that make the website feel like it's in a box. There is a tablet and mobile preview mode on wordpress that makes every website look like that.
The only thing that is up to date on that website is the paywall and the news.

>Why does the website look like it's still in 2009?

Because if it looked like a current website, it would look like this:
everyfuckingwebsite.com/

>flat head phillips screws

>flat head
>phillips

wat?

>everyfuckingwebsite.com/

best part:

>

Flat head is both the screwdriver and the screw head shape, even though they are technically countersunk or flush countersunk heads.

"Jim we need to make a mockup of the 1080 for this press guy and engineering doesn't have shit right now, do we still have those cooler samples laying around?"

"Yeah but we don't have any boards to fit them, can you show just the cooling shroud?"

"No, fuck... what are we supposed to do about this shit? We told engineering we'd need something but they said TSMC keeps giving them the runaround."

"Well, it doesn't need to work, right?"

"Right..."

"We use pretty standardized measurements, I'm sure we can find something that'll fit the part. Oh, in fact, we've got a bin of old fermi boards right over there, I'm sure one of 'em will fit the bill, mostly."

*After rummaging through the bin* "Yeah, yeah I can make this work... Man, you're a lifesaver, Jim. I owe you a beer."

"Oh hey don't mention it, Rick. Good luck with the press."

"Thanks."

>everyfuckingwebsite.com/
I love this shit so much, I recently started my own news(ish) website and wanted to see what people were using and what works. Everyone and their brother was using this same retarded layout for everything.
also HUEG pictures everywhere

The only person with common sense in this thread.

Jesus christ you people will find ANYTHING to shitpost about.

Those pictures are literally all from Fermi mockups btw. None of them is of the 1080 that I can tell.

The top one here I'm not sure what it's supposed to be, but the bottom one is again of a Fermi mockup and not the 1080.

This one says Fermi right in the picture

I'm in the process of acquiring a website for my own company.

The current proposal is exactly that.
They literally said "this is what everybody is using now"

Initially I said I didn't want to get too involved, but now I'm no longer sure.

>literally flips the bird then goes blank
so very accurate

I see it like this. How am i going to be better than them and get ahead if i do what they do?

We really only want a website because it's weird not to have one.

I have no illusion that it will make a real difference to my business.

Make it lean and make it mean. If it loads faster than your competition's website even by a second, you win.

Make it plain text and make sure to post memes on the fb page

No Vagina Is Destroyed In Async

DELETE THIS!

Nice shitpost, retard.