/csg/ Chink Shit General

New thread, new OC courtesy of user Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Xiaomi to host a conference on May 10 for the Xiaomi Max & MIUI 8 . More products rumoured to be announced/shown are the MiBand 2, Xiaomi VR and a Xiaomi Drone
• MIXZA Shark 64gb Micro SD speeds on usb 3.0 (still going strong after several weeks of use) and 2.0 speeds
• A 32gb Donut MicroSD faces off against a Sandisk ultra 32gb
• Chinky Arduino seems to be working fine • user takes apart the Motospeed K104 mechanical keyboard and shows off its internals • SingPost confuses user • Gee user, your mom lets you have TWO Kingdian SSD's? and just in time too • user tests a cheap lapel mic • user reviews his Redmi 3 and is pretty pleased with it • user reviews a rom for his Redmi Note 3 Pro • Cheap VR goggles make anons head hurt • user plans on doing a video review of his Redmi 3, anything you guys would like to see covered? • user gets his fake sunglasses and a Xi Key Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_337822.html
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_347101.html
s.aliexpress.com/r26z6Nny
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_251207.html
aliexpress.com/item/seriously-wtf/32586399275.html
s.aliexpress.com/UbYZfaMb
aliexpress.com/item/nicholas-cage-pillow/32630418969.html
aliexpress.com/item/fucks-sake/32655534639.html
agptek.com/MP3_players-126.html
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_343663.html
youtu.be/-ylx6D2vJA4?t=372
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mfw i'm literally mitu in op's drawing.

Did the guy with the RayBans ordered through WhatsApp return?

Also, anyone else having the 'missing calls while in standby mode' bug on their RN3Pro?

Can anyone explain why things take so fucking long to ship ANYWHERE?
How does the shipping business actually work?

Sometimes they don't have it actually on stock

Singpost, please sail faster.

Need to get me a shark. Is gearbest the place to do it?

it's free

They put your shit in a package, then it sits in a bin in their warehouse until they have enough to fill up a van.
Then it goes on the van to a road shipping hub for the city, where it sits in a bigger bin until there's enough to fill up a truck.
Then it goes to the airport, where it sits in a bin until there's enough to fill up all the space on a plane which hasn't been taken by packages whose recipients aren't jews and who actually paid for shipping.

Aliexpress or gear.

I've ordered two monkeys so far, both came in, in good condition.

They've gone up in price over at Ali, they're still $12 over at Gearbest.

I think I'm addicted to buying chink shit and you all enable my habit

Is the Ruizu x10 good? How does it compare to the x02?

Does anybody have one?

Same

What's the difference between monkey and shark?

OP here, its been added to the OP pic rotation.

Uh I got a pair from ali

Even when I pay for shipping in the US, it fucking takes a whole day to ship something. Do we not live in the industrial/automated era? Why the fuck is a slaveworker still stuffing my fucking product in boxes?

It seems I'm banned from aliexpress or something, wanted to buy a chink watch, says my account access is limited. Went into support, utterly useless chinks, swear to god. I screenshot the message I get, give them the email, they put me on hold for 10mins, and ask me the SAME SHIT THAT I GAVE THEM 15 MINUTES AGO, and again put me on hold (still on hold).

>54466386
link?

Because the slave is still cheaper than the robot.

Cant sadly, stores closed and also they are ok only that no logo on lens, but has rb etched into the Lens

Any decent chink phones in the 50 dollar range?

Nothing other than the graphic that's printed on them, Shark is 37 cents cheaper than Monkey though.

Shark 64 gb - $12.21
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_337822.html

Monkey 64 gb - $12.58
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_347101.html

Today I didn't even have to use my A.K
I got to say it was a good day

WHICH CHUWI IS THAT

That's a neat looking bluetooth speaker, how much was it?

What's that box?

5 Colors 8GB Q88 7 inch Tablet PC Allwinner A33 Quad-Core 512MB/8GB 1024 x 600 Dual Camera WIFI 2800mAh tablet
s.aliexpress.com/r26z6Nny
(from AliExpress Android

Worth it for shirposting?

>1024x600
Good lord no

>allwinner
>512mb ram

Didn't even look at the price but the answer is "no" unless it's $2 and you want a 7 inch tray for some reason

A man chooses.
A slave obeys.

Are you enjoying that Chuwi?

Some user posted this microphone recently but there's little feedback. I'm in the market for one but I can't be arsed to fuck around with a phantom power. Could this be good?

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_251207.html

Hi12 dualboot

$26 flash sale

An mpow armor. A nice little waterproof bt speaker.

This is your doing and you know it.

PEPE printed SDCards when?!

Jesus. I still got one in when it was 9 days.

Just got it. So far I'm very happy. Haven't done any heavy lifting with either os because I just got it but it does fine with everything I've asked of it so far. I have the keyboard also but I'm not sure if the hinge is broken or just really loose.

How about a Pepe printed shower curtain?
aliexpress.com/item/seriously-wtf/32586399275.html

Try this
s.aliexpress.com/UbYZfaMb

How the fuck do you active a gearbeast account. They sent me a password and it just tells me to activate when I try to log in with it.

>MUH PC IS ONLY FOR WORK AND SHITPOSTING IN /CSG/ NOT FOR ANYTHING ELSE AND ESPECIALLY NOT FOR GAMES.

fuck outta here, Bioshock is dank.

Looks really cool, thanks.

I can't wait to get my own place and put shit like this up in my shower just for the sake of messing with visitors.

Be sure to get this fetching pillowcase to go with it:
aliexpress.com/item/nicholas-cage-pillow/32630418969.html

>This is a good gift to your friend.
More misleading than filling your batteries with sand.

Either fuck off back to your containment forum or kill yourself, either suits me.

Oh god yes.

Pepe has overcome the great firewall of China.

Pepe is love, Pepe is life.

I've only seen a comparison between x02 and x06 where x02 sounds better
I'm sure they all sound different and I would reccomend one you can flash the agptek Rom onto

>Loot is home
OH SHIT

OPEN IT, YOU CUNT

OPEN IT OMG

>one you can flash the agptek Rom onto

Err, which one would that be, then? This is going to be my first chink buy, I don't know a whole lot.

It really is a pretty nice speaker. Good battery life, sounds good for a bt blaster and gets LOUD. Throw in the fact it's waterproof and I'm pretty happy with it.

Anyone brought a bicycle?

Looks like they're diversifying their meme portforio:

aliexpress.com/item/fucks-sake/32655534639.html

agptek.com/MP3_players-126.html

OPENN

aw yiss muffugin christmas came early this year.

Whats the rii for?

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_343663.html
is this usable

No, there was a tiny scratch on the monitor. This was enough to get my money back.

Get tablet & screen protector, scratch screen protector. Win?

cool mousepad senpai

>gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_343663.html

the non pros had some issues apparently. The reviews i've read of the pro are bretty gud. What do you want to do with it?

kek

smirked

cute cat tho

Can someone help me out here to understand shipping times?

Does the "15-25 days" start as soon as it's shipped, or as soon as it's gets on an air flight?

- USB 3.0 Reader: 15-25 days, Shipped Apr 12th from warehouse, by air April 18th.

- Socks: 15-25 days, shipped Apr 11th, by air Apr 16th

- Pants: 15-32 days, shipped Apr 11th, most likely by air Apr 13th? No more info is given past that date...

Assuming the est. time is work days, it's been 21 week/working days since they've shipped from stores/warehouses.

I'm patient, but baffled, since in the past, China -> Canada hasn't taken this long for anything I ordered, tops 15 days.

nothing intensive ,just shitpost skype and a bit of snapchat chat

Here's a better picture.
>Xiaomi xboxhueg mousepad fuck black edition (gaybest)
>$2 cree led (gaybest)
>eaget usb 32gb 3.0+otg (gaybest)
>$0.7 earphone cases. 3 of them and the quality is amazing (ali)
>$3 6.35mm cable jack for my guitar. it's works relly well (ali)
>50 facemask for $2 because dust is a bitch (ali)
>0.6$ double keychain for me and my wife (ali)
>Headphones stand (gaybest)
>$2 13" protective case for my x220t (gaybest)
>asus rt-n56u, the real deal (ali)

Who cares, man, it's rarely reliable anyway.

Just forget about it, then one day, it will eventually turn up.

>Better pic
>No witness cat

Sure.

I know but... I want my tights :S

post pictures of ptsd cat sniffing your chinese shit please

>REEE forgot my Riiii

Just chiming in here.

Does anyone have either the Finow x5 or No.1 D5 smart watch?

Seriously for under £100 its pretty impressive. If Sup Forums isn't aware of what it is, is a chink smart watch running a full Android OS (not WARE) which has been modded to suit a watch shape/interface. There are a few other older models like this too but they arn't as nice. These two have the same CPU and generally are cross compatible OS wise. Think the k18 and k8 mini, and Finow X1 also run on this CPU.

Compared to all the other chink watches this is a dream, as the other cheap ones all run their own badly designed, awful font, awful icons, crappy slow UI, propriety software.

Seriously look that this shit, it looks lovely. Only down side is as they run as independent devices, you can't make calls through your phone etc (but I think you can still push notifications etc.)

youtu.be/-ylx6D2vJA4?t=372

Just got the teclast x80 pro. gonna see how well it does for a week with day-to-day usage. 0

Also to add to this discussion..
The Fiio X1 is probably the best thing to come out of China. Proud owner for few months, one of the best things I ever bought.

The design is actually nicer than Android Wear.

Android Wear is really lackluster desu.

>Ms. Chief stealing the spotlight as always.

I'm aware of this device.. such good specs.
Isn't this the one with 1440p display, 4GB ram, and a x5 Atom?

The only thing that is holding these chink tablets back (apart from quality control) is the slow eMMC storage still used on them.. I mean 64GB is low but if it was faster it wouldn't be so bad.

Got a friend to buy one a few months back, Chuwi vi10, was OK, but not even 1080p. There were better choices to be honest but he didnt want to spend any more / wanted that size screen and design.

Goddamn dude, you suck at cat pics.

Agreed.

I really want one, but I can't really be dealing with customs issues.

The No.1 D5, which runs the same software, can be purchased from within the EU from GearBest.. But I don't really like the strap on the D5, and they're not replicable.

People have been saying these devices are even getting better battery life than Android Wear devices..

Is that a meme coon?

Run some visual novel on it

I have this, it's fine.

Would you mind recording something? Thanks.

Thanks for using my pic, OP!
If anyone has any Mitu art requests, post them here and you might see them in the future!

anything better for £80

It's in the other room and I'm too lazy to get up.

No, it's norwegian forest cat.

My other cat, however, is a meme coon.

I have that same headphone stand, it's a pain in the dick to assemble but really solid otherwise.

Is there any cheap chink laptops with a decent GPU so I can play basic games on it?

I think with a kinguin SSD, it would be a great. Any suggestions?

nice

It was scratched during shipping. I got a free tablet so I'm happy.

>not wanting your cat to assume direct control

I remember someone warning me about how hard it's to assemble (and I confirm) when I ordered it. It was probably you user.