Now that Vivaldi is outperforming all the other browsers, why haven't you made the switch?

Now that Vivaldi is outperforming all the other browsers, why haven't you made the switch?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/loadletter/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>JavaScript UI

wtf is that UI
There's no got damn reason you'd need to see a tiny preview of other tabs seriously what the fuck

At least based on that screenshot, the UI looks repulsive.

because chrome is better

It's literally written in JavaScript.

>outperforming all the other browsers
Bullshit

i love opera because its as fast as chrome and not full of google crap

Second this, actually tried to use Vivaldi but its shit compared to based Opera.

It's a web app on top of Chromium.

what about Maxthon guys? :^)

I got it on my laptop but i prefer firefox for its way better dev tool. Why Vivaldi's dev tool can't be docked to the window ?

I gave Vivaldi a try and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. It is very responsive, things load almost instantly, never got any malware, no problems using multiple tabs, no memory leaks etc.

>never got any malware
Are you used to get malware from browsing the web, you fucking idiot?

I'm a Vivaldi "evangelist", but I tried Chopera after years ignoring it and now I'm full with remorse and regret. It's good, damn good.

So is Gnome shell

>never got malware
get out, leave, never return

So that's how they call shills now? Evangelists?

I have already Iridium browser installed as secondary browser beneath an older Firefox. Np need for another chromium variant.

No, shills os what they call evangelists now.

Is it? when I tried benchmarks on browsers, Chrome gave it a decent enough beating and Cyberfox shit all over everything else.

Sorry I do not just browse safe sites like you boring faggots. I got a lot of malware when I used Firefox or Chrome but now I have used Vivaldi for months without any malware.

Go take a shower at Auschwitz. Idiot.

I still have Opera 12.16. The One True Presto God. He tried to bring order, and was defeated by the hippy-go-wild-wild-west of Google's "everyone do whatever the fuck they want" methodology.

>take a working open source browser
>add custom ui
>best browser ever

user, it uses no memory!

Seriously though I recall some benchmarks which show that Vivaldi renders pages slightly faster than Chrome. CBA to find it right now.

But it doesn't have vimperator.

and look how that turned out

Opera "My Icon Is a Calculus Textbook" Developer edition is even one of the better (still not /good/, mind you) free VPNs.

Because it's shit.

It can run any chrome plugin. I guess vimperator is ff only though.

>closed source
>botnet
>shit tier UI
>literally chrome
>uses no RAM
it's shit

die in a fire shill.

it's really nice desu senpai

Because I'm still using the browser it (poorly) tries to be.

Can I customize Vivaldi as much as Firefox?

I've switched to Opera Dev edition for Windows but still use Firefox on Linux for the sake of ricing. It would be nice to have a new browser that I can still rice.

Because I just started using Brave.

It runs off the tears and rage of SJW cucks and respects my privacy.

Brave + DuckDuckGo master race

You did good by ignoring it, it was fucking shit when it got released.
It was until recently when they started doing an "ok" job

Use 12.18 instead, got released a few months ago
I really fucking wish they made Presto open source, it is way too fucking good to just suddenly drop it

How do we know you're not lying?

>12.18
Windows-only. Opera users with real operating systems are stuck with 12.16.

>other shit chromium based

I could link you to the test proving Vivaldi truly is the best but it's better if you download it and try it for yourself so you can see how good it is.

Oh sorry, i didnt know i was talking to a lincuck user.

I'll never change from Chrome.

>outperforming all the other browsers
This is poor quality bait.

>a newly installed, virgin browser is faster than an ancient firefox install, full with history, bookmarks, addons, custom settings and custom addon setting

You don't fucking say?

You're not

What's with all the Vivaldi shills here? Fuck off

Fuck off with your botnet

ugggh it looks like a bastard child of safari

Outperforming? Sources or fuck off.

When I tried Vivaldi it hogged up my memory and the UI was annoying as shit. All of those useless features is just screaming for attention like a drunk bitch dancing on a bar.

If only there was a lite minimalist browser that just stays the fuck out of the way and can do anything you needed. Oh wait there is. #Chrome

ChrOpera > Vivaldi

samefag here. Just wanna add 9/10 if trolling

>There's no got damn reason you'd need to see a tiny preview of other tabs seriously what the fuck
It's a changeable setting, they're just showing off their ability to use JavaScript to copy Opera 12 features.

Top fucking kek.

Does it have adblock? 4chanx?

Vivaldi is awesome

The interface sucks dick, and when I updated it, it just removed my changes to the ui.
Chrome is comfy.

12.16 lagged on my laptop, running the latest opera, not presto, and it's running pretty great. Only issue is the fucking ram usage.

Yes and yes. It has all Chrome extensions.
Try out Opera. It seems to be better than Chrome in literally every single way.

I don't like chropera.

>close the last tab
>it opens a new tab

>crtl-tab
>have to release crtl to switch tabs, so I can't manage my tabs quickly (something like crtl-tab crtl-w)

>faster than every browser
opera was always faster than every browser
it's still fucking shit

Aren't you able to rebind the keyboard shortcuts?

The problem is that I don't switch tabs until i release control.

disgusting.. who the fuck lets go of control when web browsing?

ctrl + r refresh
ctrl + numbers switch tabs
ctrl for every other fucking hotkey that exists
jesus christ

>ctrl + numbers switch tabs
Not on Lincucks. They have to deal with alt+numbers to switch tabs.

what? I'm on linux, have been for past 14 years. I've also used ctrl number to switch tabs since it fucking existed..

I want to like it but it's just not responsive. I don't care if sites load faster, if the UI struggles.
Also not being able to drag n drop tabs or stuff from outside the window is a huge letdown.

Control tab is more useful most of the time.
I use control with numbers, but that isn't useful all the time.

I did. Chropera doesn't click with me.

does anyone else have an issue in vivaldi where while they're browsing Sup Forums, suddenly the page scrolls to the top or the bottom and gets stuck until you manually scroll? no 4chanX

>tfw on Opera 12 and Sup Forums X suddenly stops loading
I have no idea what happened. Ire-installed the script, I reinstalled Violentmonkey, I uninstalled and reinstalled Opera, nothing worked. I can't browse Sup Forums without Sup Forums X anymore.
Somebody please help.

I made the switch a year ago and deleted it after 10mins

It's ded for Linux

It's just a more bloated version of Chrome.

Shills are annoying

>They have to deal with alt+numbers
No fucking way! Linux users have to use a two key keybinding while Windows users also use a two key keybinding? That's fucking terrible!

It's just one guy. The first two weeks worth of threads were him trying to rationalize switching and he's still trying to justify his decision.

Same here, no clue what happened. I guess it's back to the native extension

I just did. I like it, pretty comfy.
The RAM usage is much better than standard chrome and installing extensions from chrome webstore is nice too..

Try the issue tracker:
github.com/loadletter/Sup Forums-x/issues

But all the others are still Ctrl. Closing tab one would be alt+1, Ctrl+w. It seriously gets in the way of your mental flow.

FUCK OFF SHILLS, JUST KILL YOURSELVES ALREADY

BOTNET
O
T
N
E
T

>chrome
>better
>than anything
>ever

GET OUT

kys

the real question is though: does it have Ublock?

laggy piece of shit

why do you keep shilling your browser here?

why do you keep saying other people shill here?
the shill is real. embrace it already fgt

>the shill is real. embrace it already fgt

Is that a confession?

>Is that a confession?
are you retarded or in any way mentally limited?

no

odd

s᠎a᠎ge

Because it is still just another awful, shitting-on-standards Webkit fork.

Why would I embrace a pretend browser?

Enemy of my freedom.