IQ thread

sup Sup Forums how does it feel knowing that i double you're IQ and prefer iOS and OSX?

#fucklinux

10% of the 99.6th percentile prefers dick I guess.

Weak bait. Set all fields to sage.

Actually yours is still below mine, and I'm running W10 for fucks sake

anyone with even an iota of real intelligence knows that IQ is useless bullshit

kys

>online IQ test
lmao

Having a high IQ does not mean you think rationally
Example: smart religious people

come back when you have more to your name than a shitty online IQ test, you scandinavian subhuman cuck.

we still use windows XP in the lab. #youonlyYOLOonce

>online iq test. kek. Get out of town.
I took a couple of those. Also had a real one.

Did the online agree with the real one?

No. 13 points higher for the most recent online one.

nice! 13 higher than 50 is a pretty big improvement

Anonymous image board IQ claims probably inflate reality by like 50 points..

136 measured by local authorities, not using OSX and still can properly spell YOUR dumass

>dumass
oh the ironing

probably, but hey it's anonymous so who cares right

wow he took the bait hard

does this mean like 97/100 or what?

It means you're average.

Lol take this homOSXual.
I got a god tier iq of 90 which is much closer to the target score of 100 than your shit score.

For the record, I prefer Arch.

hah, here I beat you faggot xD

How so?
You clearly have a lower IQ.

>tfw Sub 140 IQ people post in the same thread on a thai sandwich rating blog as you

post your IQ faggot i bet it's like 4 lolzorz xD

I got 145 once and I will never take another test so my dreams can remain unshattered

>MechE
>not god tier MatSE/ECE

>I double you are IQ

Get a load of this guy.

Damn it's stupid autists like you that are ruining the image of Arch within the Sup Forums community.
Everyone used to respect us and treat us like gods for being intelligent enough to use a difficult operating system. That is, until stupid little skids like you came along and started ruining the perfection that is Arch with your shitty pac man memes.

How does it feel knowing that I took an IQ test with an actual psychologist, scored 149, and think that you're a faggot who should die?

How about you just fuck off back to 9fag. If you can't even install Arch without a guide and you aren't using libre boot you should just kill yourself and then go back to whatever shitty corner of the internet you crawled from.

I got 142 and 143 on two tests.
However I feel like I'm functionally retarded; still live in mom's basement lol

If that's you congrats man. I'm a veteran getting my ass handed to me in undergrad Finance at Pace NYC

you're fucking retarded kys

better than OSX users

Why the hell do you keep making these threads? Is your autism so strong that you feel the need to rub a result given to you by a fucking website in the face of people on an Armenian toothbrush review forum?

On-topic, I've done an IQ test with a psychologist and my result was 143. If only I wasn't lazy, maybe I'd put all those meme points to good use.

nice inspect element skills kid.
Did you learn how to do that from the /r/Sup Forums sticky?

Just go and stay on reddit desu.

>dumass
>being this inbred

Nigga you dumb as fuck. I literally completed this in 30/Sec spamming keys on my phone

>Android
kek no wonder you only got a 100

>iFag
>literally just looks at pictures

both apple and linux suck lol
tell me how well your fucking $5000 macbook or your $80 shitpad run CoD

plus all OSX fucking cares about is muh minimalism and they remove all fuckign functionality from their apps. fucking trash

not that linus is much better with it's stupid FOSS followers who circlejerk about hard-to-install apps all day. that shit has no support, just give up fags

>androfag
>phone doesn't work ootb
>needs to root to justify his purchase
>memeterial design
>gets apps second
>malwaere on the playstore
>google botnet
>no android phone can match the performance of an iphone
>ugly aesthetics
>fragmented OS

BTFO desu

>Dumb plebs argue over IQ

I have a well-established base-IQ of over 165 and easily function at a 230 IQ for short durations. It's not like it gets you anywhere without knowing the truth of all things.

>double you're IQ
>double you are IQ
foh shizzle mah nizzle

bl + potion + ring + trinkets for maximum dps output mah nigga

>doesnt get you anywhere
Yeah that's only because it's you lmao

>not posting any proof
nice b8 friendo.

I use arch, that should say enough about my IQ, plebs

Hey I live in Chicago. I'm looking for a master. :3

>not xubuntu or crunchbang

KYS

>xubuntu
Stop recommending shitty distros and just go with something based on ubuntu like Mint or ubuntu itself.

Are you fucking kidding me

Ubuntu is complete trash enjoy your Amazon botnet

Why do you bother living

>using a ubuntu based distro
>ever
Lol stop being a delusional faggot and just use mint like a normal person.

i want a degree too

sauce please?
Every time I see her posted here my dick becomes diamonds but no one ever tells me her name or what animes she is in.

Ubuntu is mint based you retard
I can't tell if this is b8 or if you were just dropped on your head as a kid

STUPID MAKIPOSTERS REEEEEEEEEEE

>her
Everyone knows Maki is a trap which is why it's the perfect mascot for this board.

>Maki Not Tepru

End Your Life

I really like you, Awoo, but this picture is shit.
She looks way too thick here.

R E K T

ITT: Dumb faggots trying to fit in

maki a cute tho

>he doesn't like thick girls
commit
seppuku
faggot

>girls
lol how long are you going to keep up this facade for?
Refer to this

pretty cute

POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR

>POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR POSTED FROM MY MACBOOK AIR

>IMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYINGIMPLYING

Don't worry you might qualify for public assistance with that score, Corky.

if you're posting in this thread and you do not use linux, you need to just fuck off and go back to >>>/leddit/

my iq is 165 and I use linux exclusively

>he fell for the linux meme
>he wants to console himself by making other anons fall for it

Stop bullying other people that don't know better. Windows 10 and OSX are better in every way, and just because you messed up and installed linux it doesn't mean you need to trick other people into falling for the same thing as you.

why do linux users love showing off so much...

i seriously wish they would go on and all die

literally this

when pascal is released, DX12 will make gaming on windows and macs so much better, while linuxfags are still stuck in the late 90's with their shitty gradients and "flat desktop schemes"

take a hint from microsoft/apple: leave graphic design to the pros and stop trying so hard with your shitty "minimalistic" themes

>phd candidate
>taking QMC and thermo

lmao what
you're gay and retarded

thanks, yours too

Excuse me, this is a worksafe board.

leave him alone, he's probably in middle school and heard the word quantum for the first time yesterday

yeah, because getting into a phd program is so impressive. there's a reason why engineering phd programs are filled with poojeets and chinks. if you're a citizen, like me, you're better off working for 5 years than spending that time earning 25k a year and hopefully getting a 80k job after you graduate.

probably the most retarded decision i made in my life, but it's not like i was showered with job offers when i graduated from undergrad.

quantum mechanics was the first class i took in 2 years that wasn't at least 90% filled with poojeets and the classroom didn't smell like curry and shit. fuck graduate ME courses at my school.

also, those were the third thermodynamics and quantum courses i took.

So....
What does this mean? 4 points from Feynman, but I'm a loser with a 2.7 gpa at an OK school, studying IT.

>got a 148

Anyone under a 105 should be sterilized at 15.

first part was meant for

>Ad hominem
>Strawman
>Ad hominem
>Strawman
>Ad hominem
>Strawman
>Ad hominem
>Strawman
>Ad hominem
>Strawman
>Ad hominem
>Strawman
>Ad hominem
>Strawman

Highfive fellow 35 year old.

We should have government programs to approve or deny who is allowed to breed with unapproved births mandatory abortion or euthanized. That way, only the brightest and most talented will pass on their genes.

funny...i tested 139 when i was a kid...thanks obama...

what does grade S mean?

satisfactory. it's for courses that don't give out a letter grade so you either pass or fail.

>how does it feel knowing that i double you're IQ
>double you're IQ
>macfag

The irony is almost palpable.

He 8 the b8

Here you go, I guess.

Damn, this really puts into perspective how much of a fucking loser I am.

>little box still says 140

so close dipshit

so close

Got 142 from an actual real life psychologist.

t. """different kind of learner"""

Was he your first? Did he take your IQ virginity?

it was a lady

>it was all a le jokey joke! xD
>i was le trollin u teh hole le tiem!

lol

ok

so close