>keypuller.com

Old thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B0187T1RE8/
pexonpcs.co.uk/
vocaroo.com/i/s1473PXrMWmD
imgur.com/953BUIO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hot-swappable's seem fucking dope to be honest i can't wait for them to get more available

Does anyone know where to buy spiral mini usb cables? Pic related.

I can't get into a WKL or HHKB-style layout without a top case to fill in the gaps. It really does look like it's missing something in this case.

>Budget
170 usd max
>Location (continent at least)
Murica
>Preferred switch type
Blue
>Layout
ANSI
>Form factor
80 OR 60%
>Backlight
Nay
>Previous/current keyboards
Logitech K120

Im pretty good at soldering, is there a guide to building my own? Also whats the big difference between gatertron REDS and RED MX Cherries?

Does this look like a good deal?
From what people say, this has either rebranded Kailh switches, or gateron switches.
The font doesn't bother me since they can be swapped out.
amazon.com/dp/B0187T1RE8/

the case looks absolutely horrendous so i would say no

>ISO enter and ANSI left shift
Nope.

filco

RGB is a meme.

>tfw a black model m13 is on ebay but I'm fucking broke rn.

Get a job poorfag

Who here has a unicomp/model m.

Is the 2 key rollover restrictive? Most forums say the wasd cluster is fine and that crouch jumping while strafing works. I usually have the V key glued down for voice chat so I'm worried. I was really looking forward to a buckling spring keyboard. My cm crossfire (with mx blues) is starting to shit out on me. The left alt and more importantly left shift almost never work now

>Budget
$180 CAD
>Location
Canada
>Preferred switch type
Cherry MX Clear.
>Layout
iso (us)
>Form factor
60%
>Backlight
Doesn't matter.
>Previous/current keyboards
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013

I don't have LEDs or any fancy keycaps and I think the stuff I've done to my board is too flashy. How do you explain your riced out keyboards when people are over?

>tfw my meme wolf keyboard is on the way from CHYNA
>tfw already got my SMD gateron reds to swap in

red esc and silver case it pretty ricer nigga

looks like a pexon cable
seems to be double sleeved
pexonpcs.co.uk/
its not very hard to DIY tho

where is the trip? did you get banned or something again?

Besides moving that hair, what is a force multiplier for aesthetic?

Did you get that from massdrop?

yeah but not the keycaps

ofc i did man
happens all the time

Do they make Topre granite caps, or is that the Cherry MX Leopold?

I'll never understand why you autistic fuckers don't like number pads.

What's the best way to find out what switches are the best for me without leaving my house and trying them all out?

Buy a switch sampler. They're available on Amazon and any place dedicated to keyboards.

I prefer to have an external one, since I'm anal about ergonomics.

great question. what's the difference between all the different 'colors'?

Pok3r. WASD/CODE 60%.

Thanks.
What?

I've actually gotten used to that layout. Not my favorite, but usable.
Layout and decals aside, does this look like a decent quality keyboard since it has some decent switches?

thx

>When you love your full-sized keyboard, but you also love your shoulders
I have my mousepad under the nav cluster and the numpad, with the mouse cable elevated by my desk lamp.

>Choc Mini
I wish more places stocked 5.5u spacebars.

>riced
I'm sure you're conservative purchases will convince all he girls who come over that you're a real man now.

that is some projection right there, folks

they love it.

i know right it's such a nice keyboard but the spacebar almost makes it not worth to buy

That, and the non-removable cable. The only really distinguishing feature is the thick PBT caps.

ayy its steve

i dont know if that pic is a repost but yes tis steve, hes coiled under a log at the moment

Post more keyboards

>tfw ordered first GMK set today

I know a guy who has essential tremor or something like that, he thinks a keyboard with keys that are harder to press by accident would make it easier for him to use a computer, anyone know something like this for cheap?

you forgot to include your switch knife, your 100 dollar bills and your penis in the picture you big fat piss sponge

why the fuck would i spread my arms more for no reason? there's a fucking number row on a tenkeyless, i'll never understand you jewish piano people

are you a cashier

I went full autist and now have the numberpad on my mouse.

Unless you're doing data entry, you probably don't legitimately need one.

That's from someone with a full size just because it was my first mech.

you're probably also one of those retards that keeps his mouse under his keyboard on one of those "computer desks"

also you probably use a wired mouse that always seems to drag the mouse but that never bothers you and it makes me want to yank your fucking mouse and pull your entire computer with it

I'm trying to move forward, user.

I see the irony at having moved back to black caps.

How the fuck did you have a picture exactly like that handy?

Am I having a stroke?

Hey at least his dick wasn't in the picture.

I'm disappointed that it wasn't. If it had been on it, this would have been fucking Twilight Zone.

I took it in 2010.

forgot the knife too

>unlabeled key caps to show everyone you can type without looking

That's hella f*cking epic

ikr?
gotta have that backlighting to let everyone know you can't
that's where its at

>tfw i can't find a mechanical keyboard in french canadian locale anywhere
>tfw my current keyboard is fucking scissor keys

Better than some of the atrocious L33T GAYMER FONTZ some boards have.

fuck you, pierre
use ANSI/US like a normal fucking person, fuck non-US keyboards

it's because of you fucking normies you find good second-hand laptops but with retarded keyboard layouts

you're alluding to a problem as a solution to another problem. thing is, nobody is scrubbing off the stupid font in their gamer keyboard. there's no bridge between the two things, they're buying stupid shit new.

you have literally nothing to say about this. stop defending stupidity.

>colored key caps, ESPECIALLY if only the Escape key is colored
>any color other than gray or black
>braided cords
>setting up a scene to take a photo of a keyboard
>putting a keyboard outside just to make a photo of it
>putting a fucking keyboard ontop of the laptop keyboard
>have no idea about anything technology related and just show how much money you spent on something
>acting weird/pretending to have weird fetishes just to fit in

I need a mobo that plays nice with the gtx 970 strix and has bluetooth with ethernet and wifi compatibility. under 200 and on newegg for reasons...

sup, cunts?

raspberry pi with usb to mini pcie to pcie adapters and a bluetooth dongle

sounds like a personal problem.

No.

You can't type accents or french quotation marks on an US-EN keyboard.

How is your second hand laptop problem any of my business?

>QWFRBJ
your keyboard seems to be having a stroke

That's interesting.

I was using a modded Colemak at the time.

i can write my own language's characters just fine by switching the input language and just knowing where the shitty charaters are

you can do the same

if we had a fucking universal STANDARD, PIERRE, we wouldn't have the issue of looking on amazon and only finding QWERTZ keyboards in stock nearby

>You can't type accents or french quotation marks on an US-EN keyboard.

bilingual keyboardist here

you can, using the US-INTERNATIONAL layout (in Windows, at least, not sure if linux supports it). It doesn't change any of the existing functionality but adds combos (typing 'e becomes é, etc) for the common international symbols which don't appear on EN-US keyboard hardware

How are blanks a problem?

Are you really this autistic?

don't even bother with these kinds of people
he'll just say he types accents all fucking day and he really NEEDS to see where the keys are because he has the memory of a goldfish

because of him there's a surplus of cheaper keyboards with shitty layouts that nobody wants

They are not my preference. I'm not autistic.

I just wanted to point the flaw in your defense over blank keys.

They're literally indefensible, there's no point in using them aside from the egotistical self-tap the other guy pointed, or questionable aesthetic choices.

Coding with a french canadian keyboard is complicated. You have to use the right alt key to get some characters that are regularly used in code and command shells. I need the layout printed on my keyboard if I want to be efficient. More importantly, I'm not gonna dish out over $80 for a keyboard if it's not gonna show the layout I use.

And stop calling me Pierre you arrogant self-entitled dick-nosed cunt. I have never seen a QWETZ keyboard in my life so whatever you're talking about sounds like a you problem.

You're really blaming me personally and being intensely angry at me because you have to spend some more time shopping for your keyboard. I don't know if I should be disgusted, scared or amused.

That sounds like a good solution, if it's preloaded in Linux and Mac OS... (I have to use all three at my job) but it would require me to learn how to use a completely different layout. I don't know if I want to start taking on something like that...

what is this num pad?

Duck Light Pad.

Also known as the Duck Butterfly Pad.

But you said you wanted to at least have the ability to swap out the caps.

Minimalism is questionable?

taken seriously, yes.
taken vainly, even worse.

I see it as a post-adolescence behavior, for those still trapped in ego and aesthetics.

miami keycaps are NOT gay
vocaroo.com/i/s1473PXrMWmD

Thanks, I was thinking about getting one of those, just wanted to know if there were anything else. How is the Code? I heard some negative things; squeeky keys that felt low quality, stuff like that.

You are so far up your own ass

pic with that stuff on?

not with everything together yet
soon

He just insinuated that it's wrong to care about aesthetics, so I don't think he's actually serious.

And you are up on yours.

But honestly: true minimalism is functionalism. These keyboards are by themselves more dysfunctional than 'minimalistic'. This is just a gimmick.

The only reason why a keyboard would be 'bare' in that sense and still functional would be if you could rearrange and rebind it in such way you could transform it, from say, a keyboard, to an actual dedicated program panel.

>'but hurr, in a sense that's literally what it is.'
yes, and I don't mean it that way.

keyboards are primitive anyway, so transforming them brings very little function.

but that's why your beloved gimmickalism is far from what you think it is.

and I wonder if you point and laugh at those that buy distressed clothing and washed off aesthetics delivered by big brands and 'designers' like Kanye West, or 24k gold iphones.
Gimmick to appease the ego. Same thing as your 'minimalism'. Just a different round. You're currently at the post-adolescence one.

The CODE comes with ABS caps, but it has backlight. Some WASDs have PBT keycaps. The grey ones look like Vortex keycaps, the black ones are Tai-Hao, and the custom color keycaps are ABS. No matter which 60% you get from WASD/CODE, its going to be a rebranded Pok3r.

imma need that bg bb

the furry shit?
if you are sure
imgur.com/953BUIO

Why are you guys always posting these weird small half-sized keyboards? Can someone explain what's the deal with those?

I bought NKPC keycaps and a WASD barebones but how the hell do I get the shift keys on with the metal wire? After I hook the stabilizers into the metal wire I can't get it to go in place.

look at this fag, he doesn't even meme.