Anti-Ad blockers

Goodbye, mainstream websites. At least for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer
reddit.com/r/technology/comments/4if65h/mod_announcement_were_considering_banning_all/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>iPhone
>>>fa/

dumb iPoster

nothing makes me not ever want to visit your site again like that shit.

take note fuckers.

You should be mad about that quote.

Not their fault you're an ifag.

And this wouldn't happen on Android because..?

It does the same thing on my Gentoo Iceweasel install.

How does know?

because Ad Blockers with element hiding exist on android

Reading this article right now. Feels good using an anti anti ad blocker.

Oh man, they lost someone who gave them no revenue, how will they ever continue on.

Cuck site

Which one?

this. if I ran a website, i'd block the shit out of anyone with an ad-blocker, no questions asked.

This happens on my android too while I'm on Mozilla with ad block installed

Because God, how would they ever make money if it wasn't for an XBOX HUEG banner that pays a fraction of a cent per click?

To bad it doesn't work

See title. I blurred the actual content so OP can't leech. :^)

Tim Cook says you won't be disappointed by what's in his pipeline.

>not using memeBlock Origin

Adblock on Android isn't fully featured, use unlock origin for mobile dude

Isn't it illegal to do this?

In the EU it is, but Forbes is based in the US

You don't understand user
Some websites now not only detect that you have an adblocker like uBlock Origin, but instead of pleading you make an exception for you and still show you the content, they actually refuse to show you the content/article
I've seen this on 2 websites
Luckily there is also a solution for this like one user said, an anti anti adblocker

github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer
use this together with uBlock Origin and you're all set

Please link to one. Forbes works fine with just ublock origin.

It was themarysue.com but I had forgotten that anti-adblock-killer is already included in uBlock Origin now as a 3rd party filter
pic related is what it used to look like without anti adblock killer but testing it again now even without that filter seems seems to load the articles fine nowadays
mma-core.com is another site although the anti adblock killer doesn't actually work for this one from what I can tell

imao

Holy shit, you cannot be this retarded.

I'm more upset with that quote.

I remember when some dumbass writer on Forbes called CSGO "Counter strike global operations".

Just use anti adblock killer by reek.

Technology rebbit is actually considering prohibiting these sites

reddit.com/r/technology/comments/4if65h/mod_announcement_were_considering_banning_all/

This is significant because rebbit is a normalfag hangout and they probably account for a lot of these site's casual readers. Some people are also suggesting they tag these sites rather than removing them. Either suggestion would cause a disturbance but I think the better option is #1 because it would just kill these shit sites.

I blocked them the second they complained about ad blockers. They don't lock you out of their content if you block them first.

Boss asked me why I blocked Forbes, told him the site was a security risk. He never asked as about it again.