Is

is.
..you're...
....body....
.......ready.......
..............?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JUL6Gc2g4kg
forums.geforce.com/default/topic/831639/geforce-700-600-series/nvidia-is-deliberately-downgrading-kepler-gpus-performance-in-favor-of-maxwell-/
gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/more-evidence-shows-nvidia-gpus-losing-performance-32925136/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i can't wait for my 980ti to become weaker than a 1060 in a few driver updates

seriously fuck nvidia

>you're
Retard

yes please
at least a company is pumping out good products instead of that useless heap of shit that AMD is pumping out nowadays

Learn to write instead.

is your fire extinguisher ready?

That shit looks like a dildo

>Not buying AMD
we told u bro

Yes I can't wait to get my hands on a 1070. Faster than titan x performance for £300. Fucking bargain mate.

10 rupees have been deposited into your account

>still can't do async properly

kek

I'm already experiencing frame drops on my 980ti rig

It cant even do 100 fps stable on my woltk private server anymore

>7,5

My 980ti is stable @1400

My body is, but my wallet isn't.

Yes reggie! Now let's continue invading this board because several boards for video games is apparently not enough.

Show me just a single dildo remotely similar to that shit and I might consider getting one.

my 980TIs stock clock was @1470

at 1600MHz the GTX1080@1800 was still faster than my TI.

nvidia showed a GTX1080 running at over 2000MHz

Thank god I managed to sell my TI for 600

You know shills are underpaid when they can't even type a word or sentence properly.

>is...you're.......body...........ready.....................?

Can you fucking redditards leave already? That bait has been used for ages for idiots like you.

check the catalog and keep it in one thread, Rajesh

Is there any reason not to wait for them to release the same card with hbm in a year or so?

Gotta hand it to them, this is fucking amazing gpu. Very hard to top.

Shill introduction video.
youtu.be/JUL6Gc2g4kg

yet still is going to beat AMD in every single game there is. The way it is meant to be played.

It is, as well as my wallet. I got a Vive and 3 144hz monitors and a projector and 3 7inch lcd's that need to eat up that power.

why are you pretending to be retarded?

ok, I hear this every graphics card generation, but I've never seen empirical evidence for it

if it's true, there's serious potential for a class action

>if we use 'gaming' enough times teenagers will buy our shit

I'm pretty sure he just naturally is.

>tfw people were laughing at you for being a waitfag
>tfw they all bought 970's and 980 ti's
>tfw my 1080 will beat the piss out of both while consuming much less power and giving more room for overclocking
Literally can't wait for all the tears famalamadingdang

>tfw my several year old gpu can still play any recent game on max settings flawlessly
Keep buying meme cards fa/g/got.

>new card will outperform old one
WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT

Nvidia can just give some money so they will run better on Nvidia.

There are less than 10 dx12 titles coming up and none of them are good. By the time they are out AMD is hopefully bankrupt ;^)

Nvidia runs cooler
Nvidia has better drivers
Nvidia has better industry support
Nvidia has more "the way it's meant to be played" titles.
Nvidia Nvenc/cuda/physx/gsync/shadowplay
Nvidia SLI scales better and works smoother.
Nvidia has bigger budget, bigger than entire of AMD.

There is no reason to ever pick AMD.

>tfw some faggot will post this at you in a couple months and you're going to feel like shit

>this much autism
I can't make you shut up, but I can filter you :')

Unpaid shills are the most autistic.

You sure showed me. Leave the GPU's to the professionals, leave it to the Nvidia.

Kill yourself tripfag

>599 for reference model / """"founders"""" edition
oy vey, I like nvidia but that's just retarded.

Sup Forums is the other way around

>nvidia
>professional

Kek.

>the company that has the most marketing deals has the best products
Are you serious mate? Besides market share the companies and their products are extremely similar. I think you fell for the green text le epin gaming meme.

it's 699

Sort off. A guy in Sup Forums posted his screens and documentation of it and found the newer drivers dropped his fps by 1 or 2. He noticed the impact slowly increment as the updates got newer. I've even had times where newer drivers fucked me. But so far I haven't seen any proof that nvidia are intentionally gimping these drivers.

>699

:^(

goyim not happy

>twice the gaming performance
Wow I feel compelled to buy it already

>you're

>my 980TIs stock clock was @1470
The fuck?

I have a 780 and both of Nvidias March(April?) updates fucked my rig up. There was articles on it and I honestly couldn't believe it. Lucky my card wasn't bricked or anything, just my windows installation was screwed. After reinstalling the OS, Ive been using November drivers. Everything works fine now and I'm actually afraid to update drivers now. Call me paranoid but if I hadn't experienced it first hand I would've never believed it.

what driver version?

I have two 780's and theat game ready update they had for mgs IV fucked the performance for skyrims. I had to roll back and wait for the next update. But having to reinstall your OS just sounds like you fucked something up to be honest.

I don't remember. There was 2 for that month. I think it was March. I'm on mobile so I'm too lazy to confirm.

>A guy in Sup Forums posted his screens and documentation of it and found the newer drivers dropped his fps by 1 or 2
you fucking entitled millennial babbies are fucking ridiculous, even if the 1-2 fps drop is statistically significant it's well in line with what could be expected with a driver update for a myriad of reasons. just don't update your drivers if you're happy with what you've got or roll back to an older driver.

But most games can already be played on high settings with a much older card

Trust me, all I did was update the driver like normal and play dark souls for a few hours. The only other thing I had opened was a document I was typing up. Nothing out of the ordinary. The pc stayed on the loading windows screen only and never went through, sometimes it would attempt automatic repair. I tried everything to fix it buy just gave up and decided to reinstall. I'm glad I keep everything on my other drives. Look it up on Google. One of the symptoms was problems to the OS.

Friendly reminder the GTX 1080 showed to be 10% faster than a 980ti in leaked benchmarks and not that "twice a Titan X" monster NVidia is trying to sell

twice the performance was in VR wasn't it, idiot

Did you not read the last line? I said it doesn't seem like they are doing it on purpose.
That sucks man. Do you think it was intentional or just a fuck up?

>fermi 2

I'm excited just for all the new house fire memes.

>tfw 750ti

I am getting frame drops as well on the private WOTLK server(warmane) and i even set everything to low to test it and i still get frame drops so you know, maybe it's not the graphics card fault. Running an i5+280x. And we are talking about a game that i ran back in the day on a single core celeron 2.4gz, 512 ram and fx5200.

Sometimes the installer fucks up on its own too.

GTX 1080 Founders Edition = GTX 1080 The Graphic Jew

Do I buy AMD stock and sell when the Zen comes out or buy NVIDIA and sell when 1080 comes out?

Is you are body ready?

AMD retards cant accept the truth
fact is 980TI still fucks everything that AMD has to offer and now the GTX1080 is gonna do everything the 980TI can even better

the R9 series is ATIs HD 2000 series all over again, it's fucking laughable

buy fingerprint cards

>tfw my several year old gpu

ofcourse it does when you only play games like lol/dota/cs
or shitty indiegames/ports

you must be living under a rock the last couple of days

There are multiple articles on the internet. People posted lots of benchmark comparisons with different driver versions.

any links?

slow decrements over a long period of time could be due to lots of things, like an aging HDD -- there needs to be some more rigorous testing

>gaming perfected

Yeah, because playing games is the only thing you can do with a strong GPU.

>#GameReady

Fuck off.

forums.geforce.com/default/topic/831639/geforce-700-600-series/nvidia-is-deliberately-downgrading-kepler-gpus-performance-in-favor-of-maxwell-/
This is just example. Google "nvidia gimping" there is a lot of shit to read.

>any recent game
Stop projecting faggot

I was hoping there'd be something more compelling than "NVIDIA isn't supporting previous generation cards with driver optimizations"

but there's nothing here that says as far as I can tell that they are actively gimping performance with driver versions

Tbh i rarely even game anymore. I use gpu mostly for high quality anime playback on muh PC.

obviously a 780 ought to outperform a 960, but you have to show that at one point in driver history it did, and now it doesn't

>they buy gpus for their anime

Anime is serious business, man.

780ti user here
It is less gimping and more they just don't update drivers for new games. Nvidia has absolute SHIT long term support. They seem to stop driver optimizations almost the day after there new arc comes out. They still do bug fixes though.

Cant wait for DX12 Gimpworks to come and buttfuck everyone.

this lol wtf

if anything you shouldn't get the $600+ cards you should get a quiet one or even a completely silent passively cooled one, it should still be stronk enough for anime

It seems you just dont want to believe into nvidia gimping desu.
> Nvidia forums ablaze with Kepler-gimping accusations
This doesn't just apply to the Witcher 3, but it looks like many of the latest drivers put out by Nvidia have been purposefully gimping 600/700 series cards.
>Kepler is being badly neglected and even 1st gen GCN is slowly pulling away from Kepler cards in newer games.

It's pretty ridiculous. The lifespan of Nvidia cards is shocking.

Another example: gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/more-evidence-shows-nvidia-gpus-losing-performance-32925136/
>What's even more troubling is that thanks to Gamworks performance is actually worse now then before and is especially hitting Kepler owners (GTX 6XX/7XX) series who play Fallout 4 who sees an astonishing level of performance decline.
>The author puts the lack of optimization of nVidia GPU's to what he calls nVidia's "planned obsolescence" where as he later points out when Pascal comes out and the benchmarks for Pascal come out the owners of the GTX 7XX or the GTX 9XX series will only look at the benchmarks of Pascal and compare that to their current GPU's so if nVidia can gimp or not optimize their current GPU's it will give them more incentive to buy new GPU's

>taking the bait
Grow up faggot

my 720p anime plays fine on my ice age atom n270

nvidia has much better long term support than amd, they have years longer support for each product, the fact that the optimizations top out sooner is due to GOOD driver support, do you want better performance now or do you want it to slowly improve over several years

is it 10-bit though?

>nvidia has much better long term support than amd
You are fucking delusional if you think that. The 780TI is faster than the 970 on early titles and on some new shit it manages to be even slower than my 7970ghz edition. I know the gimping first hand.

lags occasionally on 10bit but still

>do you want better performance now or do you want it to slowly improve over several years
You basically saying that gimping their cards is ok because you gain some edge in performance before new cards are released.
>As you can see GTX 9XX series is losing performance with the Kepler series being hit hard with the GTX 780 Ti, Titan and GTX 770/680 is now losing performance by 30% whereas AMD GPU saw performance increase of of 24%-30% with the Fury X is getting an astonishing 30% boost in performance. Which is pretty significant even when compared to an overclocked 980 Ti.
AMD ages like wine.

yeah like 1 fps slower at 4k or some irrelevant shit like that

>AMD ages like wine.
because they're slow as fuck to get their drivers up to par, idiot

fair enough

>tfw you realize a graphics card has more memory than your current machine

should I off myself? or my machine?

The delusion. Damn.

i'm definitely upgrading my shit this year

this is the power of Nvidia
WOW

So is there hardware ASIC on pascal? or is it software emulation bs all over again.

>being this delusional
if amd had good driver support they'd have optimized drivers much sooner, not several years after release

this is your brain on Nvidia

With AMD, you don't have to wait for the updates. It comes that way out of the box